The Best Phone Sales Tips are____

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by dawn90, Mar 15, 2015.

1. dawn90

dawn90 New Member

Do you guys know Ray Higdon? He's a network marketer and he gives great advice through his blog. One post was about Phone sales tips:

The one tip I thought was the most important was to check the tonality, it's hard sometimes to not have a beggars voice when things aren't going your way and the potential customer is resisting or even being rude. Sometimes you can have a beggars voice even while not begging.

Do you guys have problems controlling the tonality of your voice?

At what point do you guys give up on a prospect by phone?

This is a great article for people struggling with phone calls: Link: http://rayhigdon.com/11-easy-phone-sales-tips-that-work-like-crazy/

payment proof likes this.
  2. Dereco Cherry

Dereco Cherry Member

That I'm in need voice comes from desperation. When you are marketing you must not get addicted to the outcome, now this is easier said than done. That is why it is so important to get your daily lead flow up so you have an abundance of people to talk to. Do that and I guarantee you won't care if they join your business or not.

You can usually if they are rude for I let them go. A lot depends on the person and how the conversation goes.

Ray Higdon rocks, all his training is top notch!

Phil Caillavet likes this.
  3. dawn90

dawn90 New Member

Thx for the tip! I also think Ray Higdon is very good. I've been following your blog as well, I even commented on one of your posts, they are very good, I don't know if you remember me.

Dereco Cherry likes this.
  4. Dereco Cherry

Dereco Cherry Member

Thanks Dawn90! Yea I remember seeing your comments over on my blog and the video you shared with my audience. Thanks for stopping by.

5. Phil Caillavet

Phil Caillavet New Member

Ray is a great friend of mine. His training is impeccable. Love the blog post he did on tonality as well.

POSTURE is key! Resort to a Gathering attitude instead of a Hunting attitude and your business is sure to flourish.

Dereco Cherry and payment proof like this.