The best Work at home opportunity 2014

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by totojerry, Jul 19, 2014 at 1:59 PM.

1. totojerry

totojerry Member

Hi friends,

I know all of us we have many online business opportunities / programs we registered in.
    Please I'll like to know according to you wich one is your best (where you make $1000+ a month)

Honest replies please.

Thanks.
  2. Jennifer783

Jennifer783 New Member

Honestly speaking, i have just signed up with PartyLite and SFI a little while ago and i find that with these businesses it is really how much you put into it. I see some of the people i work with in PartyLite can pay a mortgage on just that job alone. It is all in how much you are willing to give into it. You have to put money into it but not a lot but i feel it is most worth it if you are good at customer services. With SFI it is a lot of marketing involved and it is something that you have to be consistent with. In my opinion it is really up to the person on if they want to make a bunch of money or a little. You really have to be a go getter if you are wanting to succeed. I hope that helps
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I think you're going to see a lot of different answers for this, depending on people's niches and what they did to be successful. For me, I started with the free money making niche about 8 years ago and I've been with it ever since.

The key to success is finding something you love! If you love something, you'll stay motivated. :)
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Great topic. Here is my experience so far... I used to do mostly affilate marketing...after dabbling in network marketing and mlm for several years and not having much success with it...

I started with a site called SiteBuildIt where I paid $299 a year for all the tools needed to not only create a website but I learned a TON about SEO. Long story short, I built a website with it and within a few years was making well over a grand a month with it, and then Google changed some stuff and I lost about 80% of that overnight.

So I sold my sites that I had and kinda gave up for awhile and then one day another mlm just fell into my lap through a product experience we had and here I am again. :) I have not gotten to a consistent $1000 a month with it yet, but neither do I work it like some of my friends do.... ( I have friends that made over $1k their first month and every month after) I am happy to just keep sharing the products with friends and family, making a paycheck, getting several hundred bucks in free product every month.

I sell stuff on Ebay and Amazon as well so I do make that much in a month - just not all in one basket. :)

I personally think it all depends on a lot of variables....
  5. Brandon Lukas

Brandon Lukas New Member

Although there is a ton of MLM and Work From Home opportunities out there, it really comes down to yourself and personal development (your mindset) that keeps you from being successful in any of them.

For example. I could list off what I'm doing which I will at the end here. But thing is it doesn't mean that you'll be successful with it. Here's why:

#1) You don't have up to date experience with marketing

#2) Your mindset isn't reprogrammed correctly

I think those 2 things right there is what makes people give up right away, and also keeps them from finding any success, which is why you'll see the failure rate is so high!

People chase shiny objects and have not worked on themselves first.

I personally help people for free, it's much like Zig Ziglars quote: "You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want"
  6. florbags

florbags New Member

I have signed up to an MLM company called SWA Ultimate. Though I haven't earned that much money yet, I am completely satisfied.

Now to answer which company/business/opportunity is the best, that's a matter of perspective. I can give you a list, but then some may disagree.

For me, as long as they are not scamming people and as long as they help people achieve financial freedom, I am fine with it. :)