The CSG, CWB, Call-Center... I'm so confused.....

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by AmandaJoshDad, Jun 7, 2007.

1. AmandaJoshDad

AmandaJoshDad New Member

Hello to all Costal Vacations Directors,

I am currently doing my 'due diligence' in my investigation of the Coastal Vacations opportunity and I really need some help. I am trying to decide whether to pursue this opportunity for me and my family, and if I do, I REALLY need to make it work in a big way. My wife and I work very hard at our current jobs while raising our two kids but we struggle to manage each month's bills due in part to a very large student loan I can barely chip away at. I have heard a lot of good things about Coastal Vacations and I REALLY like the idea of working in the travel/vacation industry but there is one thing that has me really confused right now. What is the difference between the CSG, the CWB, the Call-Center, and other groups?

I think I get the idea behind them, they are all different groups (or down-lines) selling the Coastal Vacation packages and marketing the Coastal Vacation business opportunity. What I don't know are their differences. You all have the same Coastal Vacation packages to sell (which I already believe are a HUGE deal) but you all seem to have different tools available to utilize in your business. If this is the opportunity I've been looking for (and I hope it is) then I want to make as few mistakes as possible. I need to get the biggest bang for my buck so to speak, and I need to be a part of the best team I can find, one which will help me reach the goals I am putting in front of me. If you are an active and successful Coastal Vacations Director and you have full knowledge of the tools available within your group (CSG, CWB, Call-Center, etc.) and the costs for those tools, please help by telling me about them. Like I said before, if I take the plunge I really need to be successful at this and I just need to know which team and their tools fit my needs and my budget the best.

Thank You.
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi AJD,
    It's great that you are doing your due diligence! Keep it up. I am with the WeCloseYourSales call center and I am very happy with the results I am getting. We are different from the other groups in that we have an actual call center in Arizona that will present the business to our prospects, do follow up calls and then finally close the sale for us while we concentrate on advertising and training our new members. We simply direct people to our website or to call the toll free number at the call center and they present the business for us and when a sale is made for us they send us the check. Also, you can do the business the "traditional" way through our team if you choose which means you can sell without the call center. It's up to you and we help you with both ways. It's GREAT to be able to offer all of our prospects two ways to do the business. Some people don't have the confidence to present the business right when they start and the call center makes it so much easier for them.

We also off an entry level program that allows people who might not have the minimum startup costs of Level 1 to come into the call center and still make a commission through the call center and when they save some money they can move up to whatever level they wish.

If you have any questions just let me know. I'll be glad to answer them. [email protected]

Harold Simpson
  3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Hi, good questions. No one group can guarantee your success however there are groups that have a lot of good training materials.

For example, WCYS is a call center that offers replicated websites, tons of training materials and audios, and will close sales for you, $49.95 month.

I was with CSG and quit because it basically overlapped with WCYS in a sense,
    the basic premise to selling Coastal is a 3-4 step process
    1. watch movie
    2. listen to recorded calls (or live calls)
    3. Call the call center (in the case of WCYS)
    4. Read the Coastal profile.

I found that each of the groups offered practically the same thing with slight variations.

Not one has everything rolled into one.

What I mean by that is that what one needs is a truly automeated system that would include,
    Leads along with an autoresponder,
    voice message system,
    voice blast system,
    800 #,
    software to organize leads,
    the 3-4 step process,

And that is just a few success tools, now WCYS has a few, CSG offers a few but no one group offers it ALL!

Than there is ContactMate software that almost does most of what's needed.

My biggest beef with the systems is initial cost and than the monthly fee. But the Director you choose to go with should be able to work with you to find the perfect solution for YOU, explaining the different pluses and minuses of each group.

After years of marketing I still am doing research, we got our 2-up qualifying sales easily, but due to time restraints we haven't been able to work the programs the way we need to at this point in time but soon as we are able to get back to business with new knowledge that we just learned which is amazing we will be ready to go for it.

With the right tools and the right Director Coastal is a WINNER!!

Good luck!

Terri

Since others have posted their email address here is mine:
    [email protected]
    be happy to answer ques.
  4. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Terri, it's ok to post emails, isn't it?
  5. CarolinaConsign

CarolinaConsign New Member

I haven't been on this forum in months, but it is one of the places I used to gather information when I started looking. So bravo to you, for doing your 'due diligence' on Coastal vacations. Too many people want the end result and not what it takes to achieve that.

I think everyone on this forum, with Coastal, feels as though they are involved with the best support system. I think, that every system out there will support your needs. I am involved with a group, CWB (Coastal Wealth Builders), that has all the bells and whistles with there system, I'll tell you more about them later. Each different group approaches the way they do business slightly different.

The biggest thing you need when you start out is a supportive director. This is the person that is going to be investing time in you. I don't think it matters if they are brand new or a seasoned vet. This is a business of duplication, if you can duplicate success, you can take care of those financial mountains you are trying to conquer. The right director will help you turn those mountains into mole hills. Now don't get me wrong, you will be doing the work, whoever you team up with will be part of your support system.

Support, many times, is the key difference between success & failure, in any business venture. With the Coastal Wealth Builders we offer you an extensive Training & Support System consisting of professional marketing tools and an enthusiastic, caring and dedicated Team that is here to help you achieve wealth in all aspects of your life!

You will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself, if you are part of a supportive team. I think you should check out each one of the groups. Ask to look at the support systems, listen in on some of the calls, and get your business questions answered with facts. If you can not get access to training, coaching, development, and support you should move on to the next group.

If I can help guide you to more information for your research please contact me.

To Your Success!

Brian Provost
    [Link removed - Admin]
  6. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hello Fellow Dad,

I've been an entrepreneur for 19 years. In the direct sales/ network marketing industry 13 years and with Coastal for 4 years. I've seen it all. I've owned EVERY Coastal system there is...with the exception of one that is currently being created.

Here's what you REALLY have to realize. YOU are going to be a business owner. As a business owner, it's important that you get the BEST education you can. Now, I MUST tell you that "Coastal"....and I'm not going to single out ANY group on this one..."Coastal" offers the best training in this industry. Why, because of the competition between groups.

Now...let's single that out a but. I've been on both sides of the track, so I know what it's like to try to make ends meet. When I got into Coastal I had a warehouse fill of candles and debt upto my eyeballs. I HAD to succeed.

Each group within Coastal is NOT created equal. You've got 1) That Over Trains, 1) That give you just enough that is you can figure out what works, you can succeed and 1) that give you a basic system to run on.

In the end, you really have to look at the individual director you choose. How many people have they personally sponsored? Have they made $ with Coastal?? Do they have personal testimonies from their team members?

Here's what you want to avoid. Realize that everyone is looking to make their next sale. SOME...have not even made 1 sale with Coastal because they've not taken their business serious and expected the skies to open up and money to come pouring down just because they wrote a check.

In the end....you want a Director that knows EVERYTHING about Coastal and that has had EVERY experience. I own EVERY training manual on Coastal. I know Coastal as only a top 1%er can.

Good Luck in your search and call me if I can assist you.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  7. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hello,

Well, it looks like you opened the floodgates here, hm?[​IMG]

It is my honest opinion that all groups in Coastal offer quality training for those who are willing to invest their time to learn. This also includes the free training from the "Official" Coastal sources which is available to all members regardless of which group they join.

So, no matter what, you will be able to access materials to learn what you need to know.

As to cost, the systems vary from free replicated websites (like the one in my signature link for the Coastal Closers) to those that you get for a monthly fee between $59.95 (CWB) to $79.95 (full COA suite) to just around $100 (CSG). These costs are in addition to marketing and lead generation for your business.

But, fellow parent, the absolute biggest thing you need to know and believe is that YOU will SUCCEED. If you join Coastal, it will be YOUR BUSINESS. The place for you to invest your passion and desires to see them come true. You must have faith in yourself! Yes, all groups offer systems, but it is what you do with those systems that will make the difference.

You will find that various directors promote the traditional system, and that others promote a Call Center. Both are excellent options, and you should know that you don't have to rule one out in favor of the other - you can do both, if you so choose. I do, and so does Maria Porter and maybe more that I don't know about. For those individuals who don't like selling, it's a great tool. But there are so many ways to promote Coastal that it would be a waste to lock yourself into just one mode!

So, keep up the research, feel free to ask questions and welcome aboard!

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
    Tonya AT BestIncentives.NET

[Link removed - Admin]
  8. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I have no idea, Harold, I thought we couldn't but since I seen you did I thought it must be ok to do.

Terri
  9. cashwealth

cashwealth Guest

Hello AJ!

Looks like nobody know to much about --really-- The Fastest Growing Coastal Vacations/CB-United group.

The system we have with CB-United group allows
    anyone to get started without the need of high
    computer skills as our system is fully automated. We
    are specialized in Power-Lead Production and Training
    and are totally committed to helping you succeed!

Receiving solid education about How to challenge the
    Marketing Situation on the net these days is a must.
    But CB-United is no course like an e-book or any
    valueless self help tool at all!

This here is purely hands on: You will experience us
    setting up your entire Business and Marketing System
    within 24 hours, after that your system already runs
    autopilot. And we are the #1 Source for your free,
    top-notch, fresh and unshared Leads as well!

While all other groups are charging in addition to marketing and lead generation for your business, we don't. CB United have they own lead generation system, leads are not shared with others.

We supply your leads, we upload your leads (depend upon which level you join) and your monthly cost ...?? Well...$19.95/month for your auto responder. Yes, you can spend more but at the beginning why should you?? We can supply you if you have budget for more leads but at the beginning...Especially when money is tight.

If you interested just check out my sig line.
    Good luck to you whichever group you decide to go with,

Edit Karakas
    Level2 Director
    Coastal/CB-United
  10. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Harold and Edit,

FYI, a little caution when you post your email address online - spell out the address instead of leaving it in standard format. For example:

Tonya AT BestIncentives.net

This will prevent it from being captured by emails harvesting bots to be used in spam campaigns.

Have a great day!

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
    Tonya AT BestIncentives.NET

[Link removed - Admin]
  11. cashwealth

cashwealth Guest

Hi Tonya,

You right, I was just deleting while you posted.
    This should be the 1st to know when posting on forums.

Thanks,

Take care,

Edit
  12. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Thanks, Tonya. I didn't think about that.
  13. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Edit,

I hate to burst your bubble, but CD United is not a big group....In fact, many have been scammed by the guy running it. I have helped several overcome the challenge and I'm sure other Coastal Directors has as well.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  14. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Great thread. What is the best way to run Coastal? There are various things that you must look at first. I am giving my thoughts as I have reached the highest level in Coastal. I have been able to have my wife and I retire from full time employment to pursue our dream. As I post this im on my laptop as we are bbq'ing. What a lifestyle. Id say this about how to find the best group for yourself. First understand you are in charge. You are in business for yourself. So remember your director is your coach and mentor not your boss. If their methods are things you dont approve of in your business then follow your own heart and make the best decision for your own business. Now there are definitely some underlying cost of operating your business. The first is your package purchase. It goes without saying to start as high as your can so you can be level III qualified asap. Thats so you can get in profit faster. Now to run your business you need a few things. First you need a contact manager. Now in choosing one you need to think of a few things. First is cost. Second look at functionality and can many others use it easily. Many systems are great but too complicated for some. Another factor you have to think about in expenses is how are you going to get customers. If you are internet marketing savvy or can go into your community and do customer appreciation days with businesses then obtaining leads can be very inexpensive. But say you have no idea how to do that or are limited in time then buying leads works. I say a lead is a lead is a lead. So get the most for your money. Many say the most expensive leads work better, I in my 2 years experience ( my wife and I were featured in the May 2006 HBC magazine) I find that a false statement. Either the person is looking to travel or for a biz opt or not. Thats the bottom line. So you might as well have as many leads to contact as possible.

I have also seen that many members get blinded by one groups philosphy and forget to do what is best for them. I will give you a real life scenario. Ive been part of CSG for 2 yrs and have even served on their leadership board. Now they push leads from two sources. Many of my team mates had a problem affording those leads so I had to make a choice of what was good for the group or my group that I sponsored and that looked to me to train them. So I broke the mold and found another lead source. I say competition is a good thing. I love there are many groups. That means prices stay competitive and we as the biz owner win.

I am available for any questions you might have and can be reached at adam AT ateamenterprises.biz for further answers. I will give you my 2 years of experience. I suggest more importantly you ask your questions to the person that referred you to Coastal. Its tough when you prospect a person then they go to a forum and join under someone else. It happens but when it happens to you it will hurt so think of that and contact the person who showed you Coastal. Bring your questions to them first. At that time let them know that either you wish to work with them or that you have found someone else. Dont lead them on thinking they have a sale then pull the rug from underneath them. Think of how that would make you feel down the road.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
  15. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Quoting: ateamfuntimerIts tough when you prospect a person then they go to a forum and join under someone else.

Just because someone has found this forum and is asking questions doesn't mean they have been "prospected" by someone else. I myself am a perfect example. I was scouring the internet for a YEAR looking for something that I could picture myself doing. I came across a couple of websites and started my research on Coastal. That is how I found this forum AND my director. What people need to remember, especially with the Call Center model, is that we don't exactly prospect in the traditional sense of the word. We focus on advertising and marketing and things like blogs and many other non-traditional methods. Many things are free. So I tend to steer clear of classifying that the way we get our team members is from "prospecting". I was looking for something other than the traditional model of buying leads and dialing for dollars. I found it with the call center. Have I bought leads? Yes, but to use as a supplement to other marketing methods - not as my primary source of lead generation.

And I would NEVER advise someone to join under a director just because they have spent some time with you. It has to be the right fit. Sure, don't lead people on - that is just not nice. But it happens sometimes. Just the nature of the biz.

Noreen
  16. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

I wonder if Noreen and I agree on anything other than Coastal being a good idea. Id take that as a sign Coastal must be awesome cuz we are always on different sides of the fence other than about Coastal. I enjoy the differences of opinions in the post as I learn the various perspectives I need to always make myself a better leader. Coastal is definitely the place to be as we can all be our own bosses and follow our own systems and still make an incredible lifestyle in Coastal.

Adam
  17. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Hi AmandaJoshDad,

I just want to let you know how valuable I have found having the Call Center as a tool for my Coastal business. I work full time and many times I am out of town or out of the country and I can't always get back to people right away. It is just a nice tool to be able to call the Call Center and have them get back to the prospect when I can't. If you live a busy life like it sounds like you do with both your wife and you working full time and your family you might find this tool very helpful in your business.

Hope this helps you. I am with the WCYS center group. I found the group to be very supportive and helpful.

Best of success,

Susan
  18. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: jnapier hate to burst your bubble, but CD United is not a big group....In fact, many have been scammed by the guy running it. I

Jay, thanks for the heads up on that group.
    Now all the more it seems Al Romine from the BOD is right
    careful of what "group" you join under and stick with the Coastal Way and Directors.

Terri
  19. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

I chose the WCYS call center - it was the right fit for me. If I hadn't been interested in the call center I would have seriously considered the Coastal Wealth Builders group - I've been involved in some of their training and it has been excellent.

Good luck!

Dawn [​IMG]
  20. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

AJD

Congrats! Yes, its a great business, and I echo the statement that it is YOUR business, and your choice to make it work or not!

I have several team members that have joined my team from other groups after being lured into the fools gold idea that "the system would do all/most of the heavy/hard/uncomfortable work" that is required in finding success and NOT getting the required support they needed to get here.

Again, it speaks to the sentiment that it is of the utmost importance that you find the right director FOR YOU. Again, all the groups- you are absolutely correct- are bringing to market the same awesome product. At the end of the day, most of the tools and techniques are the same- if not very similar. It doesn't matter at the end of the day, what group you land in. They all have successful people in them. What matters, is that you have the right supportive, knowledgable person at your side who can show you what you need to know and will be WILLING to do that. But, at the end of the day- it is YOU and only you who will determine your success! The tools are an aid, not the end all or be all- success is a choice, and it requires commitment and consistency. No one group has the "magic bullet" or tools that give you any real edge that isn't exclusively in your perception- they all have successful people in them. It seems to me that you have the desire, a good reason to seek out and seize your success and a solid head on your shoulders.

You don't need luck, you have what it takes already within you! Focus on finding that director that you connect with- and you will be able to live your dreams. I look forward to hearing of your MASSIVE SUCCESS soon!

Best Wishes

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG