The Facts About Lead Net Pro

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by ibuzzmentor, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Butchell

Butchell New Member

Strident
    I've been contacted by a Don Gillette about LNP. I'm guess it could be a coincidence but from you wrote sounds like the same guy. Somewhere on the East Coast (Maryland?).
  2. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

Lead Net Pro had a good run but voice broadcasting has really petered out the past year or so as so many are harvesting the same data off google and broadcasting to the same leads. It worked so much better when we were able to call generic leads.

Now other companies like Network Marketing VT are coming out with $98 start up costs instead of the $399.

Sure genealogy leads are awesome to call as you can find that one diamond in the rough that can explode your downline but I think getting back to basics and calling and emailing local leads is the way to go. Build a repore and build a nice relationship. People want to be part of something bigger then themselves.

I have seen a lot in the past 8 years making great money from home. Just pick a company that is stable and markets a product or service that people would truly actually buy without the opportunity attached to it. Then stick with that company!

Be passionate and mass market and you can have success easily!

Chris