The FIRST step to making money online

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by talfighel, Jun 2, 2011.

1. talfighel Silver Member

Hi everyone,

For those of you here who want to make extra money online, I just wanted to tell you that the first and most important step to be a success is to always have a positive attitude.

Having a positive mental attitude at all times will actually make or break your chances of succeeding online.

Yes, you need to find a good and solid program to get started with too, but having a positive attitude and seeing yourself as a success is very critical.

I would really suggest that you all read a book everyday. Books like:

Think and grow rich
    The power of positive thinking

Cause you are probably going to go through many obstacles and setbacks along the way.

This is the most important aspect of making it online or in any home based business.
  2. Just2EZ Gold Member

talfighel: have a positive attitude.
    Absolutely, positively, without a doubt.
    If you think you can't, you are right.
    If you think it's impossible, you are right.
    If you think you can then nothing is impossible.
    "See the invisible to create the impossible."
  3. AllenF New Member

I agree, Talfighel.

And one of the ways in which we can acheive and maintain a positive attitude is through exercise.

Yes, that's right, getting up off that chair and getting the blood pumping. Actually moving for a change.

You'd be surprised at how much simple exercise can effect our thought processes.

Exercising will help get more oxygen to the brain, you'll begin sleeping better (better quality of sleep) and being properly rested will help you stay positive and accomplish even more.

So get up and get going. Move those arms and legs. Even simple jumping jacks will go far in improving your online performance .

Allen
  4. mbasa Member

Less TV will help too. I read somewhere that being glued to your tv screen does not give your brain the exercise it needs and kills your creativity.
  5. talfighel Silver Member

mbasa: Less TV will help too. I read somewhere that being glued to your tv screen does not give your brain the exercise it needs and kills your creativity.
    Unless you are watching you favorite TV shows like American Idol, Dog the bounty hunter, American Chopper, Dancing with the stars, America's got talent, etc....

Now don't watch the news. That can be bad for you. Instead of spending the last 30 minutes before you go to bad watching the news (usually bad new), read a motivational book. [IMG]
  6. FreeCashMan Active Member

On point. Having the mindset to succeed is succeeding.

And shoot for great success:

"No more effort is required in order to aim high in life to demand abundance and prosperity than is required to accept misery and poverty" - Napoleon Hill
  7. Ernest Morse New Member

I agree that thinking positive is important.

I believe it's more important, however, to know what you want the outcome to look like.

When you know what you want the outcome of what you are striving for to look like, never ever waiver from that ideal.

Keeping positive will help you to realize your ideal until it comes true.
  8. A8ch Gold Member

FreeCashMan: "No more effort is required in order to aim high in life to demand abundance and prosperity than is required to accept misery and poverty" - Napoleon Hill
    Great quote! And it's such a simple truth (like most truths are anyway) that it's surprising more people don't embrace it.

Here's a scenario that illustrates the point:

You're walking down the street and on the ground you see a $10 bill and a $100 bill. However, you can only pick up one. Which bill would you reach for?

The first thing to do is DECIDE which bill to pick up. Once that choice is made, the effort required to reach down and pick up one bill or the other is exactly the same.

Yet in real life, we often gravitate to choices that limit us, when we just as easily could make wiser choices and enjoy unlimited rewards, while expending the same amount of energy.

Hermas
  9. michaelcole New Member

As important as a positive mental attitude is, it's not your first step to making money on-line, it's what keeps you going when things look bad.

Positive Mental Attitude is why you sent out that email today, even though the last three bombed.

A positve mental attitude keeps the fire in your desire, but the first step to making money on-line must be your willingness to work for your daily bread.

Because if you are not willing to work for it I'm positve you won't get it.