The Last Day Of This Year....

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by treevee, Dec 31, 2010.

1. treevee Member

As we look forward to the coming new year, many of us also look back to see what we've accomplished and ponder what we can do to bring us to the next level in our businesses. Or, perhaps, what we can do differently that will help get us there. Or even what tools we would like to get our hands on or tactics we would like to learn about to succeed.

Reply if you want to share..... I think it will be interesting to see what each of your goals are for the coming year and what brought you to this decision, want or need!!! [IMG]

Happy and Prosperous New Year to All of You at WAH.
    treevee
  2. Just2EZ Gold Member

I look back over the past year and count my blessings.
    That would be all the little things that make life better,
    such as Treevee saving me a bundle on AdWords a few weeks ago.
    Lots of lessons learned with the help of other people versus the hard way.
    Take time to be thankful for those who help steer you in the right direction.
    An attitude of gratitude is more powerful than any efforts you can make.
    Even your worst nightmares are there to guide you on the road to success.
    You can live with fear and regret or be grateful you learned a valuable lesson.
    Focus on the positive and create the future you desire.

Thanks treevee for being there at the right time for me.
    And to all those who share their experiences here.
    Have a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous New Year.
    jimmy
  3. A8ch Gold Member

When I reflect on the past year I am truly grateful for the experiences, the achievements, the failures, the wisdom and monetary gains that accrued. It has brought me to where I am at the moment and inspires my plan for 2011, which is to push into three areas:

1. Software Marketing Tools - because software drives just about every important aspect of the Internet. I compare it to selling shovels to prospectors.

2. Video Courses - because video is very popular and engages more than one sensory faculty at a time, which makes it an efficient method for teaching/learning. Video can also be accessed quite easily across a variety of platforms. Plus, the infrastructure for storage, delivery, security, payment processing, and bandwith considerations is readily available at very economical costs these days.

3. Membership Sites - because the component of monthly recurring income is what doing the work once and getting paid over and over is all about.

I've never been more excited about the future of my online business career!

To Vishal, our esteemed forum administrator, my fellow badged members, and the entire WAHF family, I extend to you all my sincerest wishes for peace, love, laughter, health, happiness and abundance in every area of your life throughout the new year and beyond!

May all the things you wish for the most, be the least that you get!

Unlimited blessings,

Hermas
  4. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

Thank you Hermas [IMG] Well it's already new year here! I do hope that it brings peace, happiness, health and abundance to all.
  5. talfighel Silver Member

When I look back at 2010, it was a year of a lot of learning for me. Discovering new things. What works better then other things. I had a lot of setbacks and a few successes in 2010 and learned a whole lot.

I really believe that everyone here who wants to earn a nice income online should focus on building a network marketing organization no matter what you think about it. This business is the best because your income can soar and a lot of people will be duplicating for you.

This quote should be with you every single day:

I rather have 100 people do 1% of my efforts then me doing 100% of my own efforts.
    By J. Paul Getty. One of the richest people of our time.

I am not sure if it went like that but it is close.

That is what I have being trying to do all these years online.

I haven't really focused too much on building a network marketing organization. Rather, I focused too much on making ONE time sales and doing everything myself.

2011 is the year where I am going to build a large residual income online no matter what.

Tal
  6. mountainmom5 Gold Member

A8ch: May all the things you wish for the most, be the least that you get!
    Beautiful! And I am kinda on the same page you are... sooo blessed with what I learned in 2010, and ready to set higher goals for 2011.

Among the main goals is to have at least 5 websites running as well as my SBI site does by the end of 2011. I decided to give myself a year and really pour into several good niche wordpress sites for a year to see how it compares with the site I have poured into for about a year and a half with SBI.[IMG]

Cheers to all in 2011!