The Laws Of Attraction

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by successful2008, Jun 2, 2008.

1. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Throughout my life, I have noticed every time I think of something I want, and have the positive expectation/confidence I get it.
    I called it my 6th sense...
    Only within the last year, I have learned about these Universal Laws.
    Being aware of them, the results are beyond amazing.
    This is true: Watch what you think about because you may get it![IMG]

This really, really can help with marketing, as well as anything else one can think of!
    Victoria
  2. successful2008 New Member

Victoria,
    The sixth sense is very powerful. I know first hand. Being in the business that I am, it's all about creating what you want. I am creating what I want. I wanted to start my own business, I did that. I wanted to be successful, I'm doing that. My next goal is to be a milionaire, I'm working towards my goal. As soon as I get there, I will post that. The laws of attraction are very clear on this. You create what you will. Victoria, I wish you many years of success.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  3. gradyp New Member

I learned of the law of attraction a few months ago, and over the last few weeks, I've really been paying attention to how it is working in my life. I have definitely seen days where I have myself in a great state of mind and everything seems to be working out great for me. I've also seen days where the reverse is true. But one thing I am finding is that the more I focus on the right attitude, the more of the successful days I am having compared to the "bad" days that drain me.

Grady
  4. LifestyleDesign New Member

I discovered the law of attraction by accident about 10 years ago.

It was an absolutely beautiful day in Seattle and I was walking down a hill on my way to work watching the ferries cross the sund, and the way the sun makes the water sparkle.

It was one of those moments when in one thought you can see EVERYTHING at once. Do you know what I mean? You can see the entire universe and your place in it and how amazing and wonderful it is. You feel completely blessed and blissful and suddenly realize that there is only one thing in life that matters: enjoying every moment.

As this feeling swept over me I just got tingly and then the song "Row Row Row Your Boat" came into my head, and I felt like I had discovered the secret of a successful life.

Sounds pretty cheesy ... I know ... but at that moment my entire life changed.

I quit my job.

I divorced my husband.

I moved my daughter and I to a different state.

I started my own business.

I found the love of my life.

I attracted multiple streams of income.

... and life just keeps getting better.

The only thing I can equate this to is the principle of Feast or Famine.

Have you ever felt like you were lacking something in your life (love, work you adore which pays you well, etc.)?

Then, you find what you thought was lacking, feel fantastic about it, and suddenly you are inundated with tons of what you thought were in short supply?

The truth is the famine only existed in your head. Once you found what you were looking for and no longer needed it, there was plenty all around.

So, my advice is NOT to think positively.

No. Instead LIVE positively!

Wake up every single day and look at every single wonderful, marvelous, beautiful, fun, fabulous thing in your life and FEEL the feast around you.

Carry that feeling right through your day, and fall asleep with a big old grin knowing that anything you can dream already is on its way to you.

Feel the feast!

g
  5. cebarber2 New Member

ok, yes, great comments here. Most people, however, claim to practice thes techniques; yet complain that they are not realizing the successes in their own lives. It's easy to say that you are being "positive" and doing what is necessary to utilize the Law Of Attraction in your favor.

The fact is, though, in my experience, that most have no clue of what this involves, or how to live this sort of life. It is a mindset that is completely unshakeable, no matter what. Most simply jump on the bandwagon, although they really see no actual dramatic, positive change in their own lives.

You have to actually believe first and then "practice" that belief day in and day out.....really live it...to see the substantial results.
  6. Brenda New Member

I must agree with you, I have an exercise that I would like to share and hopefully it will help some along the way.
    Commit to repeating the following 11 affirmations every day with strong conviction and positive emotion for at least 10 minutes per day:

I deserve to be prosperous and wealthy.

I deserve to be paid for enjoying myself.

Money is my friend.

I have plenty of money.

My presence alone produces valuable results.

My financial life is easy.

It is OK for me to exceed my goals.

Beauty, power and harmony abound in my mind.

It is fun for me to be wealthy.

I now allow others to support my financial success.

My well being has nothing to do with my financial success.

Internalizing these statements into beliefs will transform you into a magnet for wealth and success. It will create the silent communication necessary to influence others on a subconscious level to respond and become attracted to you and your business.

I hpoe you enjoy.
  7. mmoody New Member

My whole life I've always been a positive person. It amazes me how theses "negative" people go on living the way they do, complaining about everything, unhappy with their life. If they could only understand that it is as simple as a "thought"- as previously discussed in this forum- a positive thought, that can transform their lives.

It may be hard at first to get out of the "habit" of their "stinkin' thinkin' but once they put those thoughts aside and make a habit of the positive thinking, they will soon see positive results in their lives and think twice about letting that negative thought enter their mindset.

My Pastor started this fast in the beginning of this year...not a fast from food but from "wrong thinking". It was so powerful, even life changing for me, who thought I couldn't be more positive than I already was.

For 40 days my Pastor sent an email, to all who participated, and each day he would speak about a thought we need to conquer. Not matter what your religious beliefs are, anyone can benefit from this.

For more information on how you can "fast from wrong thinking" visit www.FromTheInsideOut.us

"As a man thinks within, so is he".
    Proverbs 23:7
  8. karma New Member

Its also important to note that it is all too easy to become obsessed with money. (I know this may be the wrong place to say this because we are all members of this forum to make more money.)

Many see money as the only reason for living instead of it being a tool to be used. People seek out to be rich and when they get rich they realise its not all its cracked up to be.
    This is one of the main faults i see with the "Law of Attraction" and "The Secret", they make it all about money. Of course this was an excellent way to market their products as many people see money as the answer to everything.

So just dont let money be your key motivator throughout your life.

My two cents

Another great book is think and grow rich! [IMG]
  10. mmoody New Member

I agree Karma, money is not the key to our happiness. How many people have heard of that are rich and completely unhappy?

Suze Orman's five laws of money goes as follows:

1. Truth creates money, lies destroy it.
    2. Look at what you have, not what you had.
    3. Do what is right for you before you do what is right for your money.
    4 Invest in the known before the unknown.
    5. Money has no power of its own.

Number five's my favorite...we often think we become powerful when we have money. That's a misconception.

In my opinion, the key to complete fulfillment in life are truth, integrity, and love; in combination with education, perseverance and patience...you're on your way to success!
  11. A8ch Gold Member

karma: People seek out to be rich and when they get rich they realise its not all its cracked up to be.
    I think the people who are disappointed when they become rich are the ones that held misplaced expectations about money all along. I don't believe that money transforms people, it just amplifies their true character.

Money has no intrinsic value and is only useful as a medium of exchange for things of value. Still, with all the negatives some people attach to having lots of money, being rich certainly has more options attached to it than being poor.

karma: So just dont let money be your key motivator throughout your life.
    Sage advice. If you place money in the right slot among the things that are truly important in your life, you'll have a greater appreciation for having so much of it within arms reach.

Hermas
  12. Spirit12 New Member

I like the different comments.. One of the greatest successes; know thyself.. Every thought held & focused on sets us on a path in our choices.. All my talking, feelings, opinions, perceptions, & actions flow from thought/beliefs.. In my experience, Thoughts held in mind, produce after their kind!! Another of the great successes is loving yourself & others unconditionally.. I seek the inner long lasting spiritual elements first-love, peace, faith, kindness, joy, generosity, being of service to others, unity, wisdom, etc. This is true wealth.. I am a child of LOVE!!
    True wisdom is love & knowledge in action......

Abundant Good is the true reality

God Bless
    Cheryl Mershon
  13. Phil Stones New Member

successful2008: Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

- Thomas Jefferson -

How many of you reading this feel the same way? I know, if I am having a blue day, nothing goes right. Your mindset is KEY. If you think like a millionaire, you'll be there. The laws of attraction are huge. Take a moment and think really positive thoughts. Keep repeating them over & over again until you actually feel those positive thoughts. With you going this, you will attract the kind of windfall that you want. If you have not picked up the book the Key, may I suggest you do so. Creating a massive financial windfall comes with the power of positive thinking. Repeat after me "I am worth a million. I will create a huge financial windfall" Say this everyday. Keep me posted. I want you to be successful.

To your massive success,
    Michelle

Good points michele
  14. jcarriaga New Member

Hafa Adai,

Thank you for sharing that story.

I am having a difficult time getting up in the morning and feeling motivated to work since I moved to a home office.

It makes me scared and I feel I should move back to an office before I lose my motivation.

Do you have any positive tips to share?

JC
  15. mphillibert New Member

If I may...I have suggestions!

Make a list of 5 things (money making activities) every night before you go to bed.
    When you wake up get right to the list!
    When you are finished celebrate the success!!
    Relax and later write a new list!
    It will keep you on track and never forget why you want to succeed at what you are doing!!
    hope that helped
    Melanie
  16. dayec12 New Member

The first thing I do when I get out of bed is say Thank You!

If anyone needs help trying to visualize having money- I found this site called the Prosperity Game. You sign up- log in everyday and they have fake checks written to you. You start out with $500 I think? So after you see your check you write what you are going to do with that money. Everyday you log in your check gets bigger everyday.
    It really helps to change your visions. It is fun too!!

Its called The Prosperity Game.com
  17. volybal3 New Member

I could not agree more with everyone here.

The Law of Attraction is amazing, however a great number of people have no idea what exactly it is and how powerful it is.

I personally discover the Law of Attraction when I was introduce to the film The Secret, which was produced by Rhonda Byrne in 2006.

This film is a true eye opener, it will change your life for the better, I guarantee it.

I have seen it over 50 times, and it really puts everything that people have talk about here into perspective.

Best of luck.
  18. jrscs New Member

I agree 100%!
    No successful person became successful by thinking unsuccessful thoughts.
  19. timhale New Member

Michelle,

Thanks for starting such a great thread!

I'm a soccer coach and personal trainer, so I am a firm believer in the power of a positive mental attitude!

I'm also a business owner, so I know well the frustrations and challenges we face everyday. Basically, we're "on our own" and it's up to us to keep the right mental attitude...and to CREATE SUCCESS!

I joined this forum to find positive like-minded people so I'm happy to have found your thread!

~Tim