The MOM Team

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by rosefaith, Jul 12, 2006.

1. rosefaith

rosefaith New Member

Hi Im Rosenda. Im just new in this forum. I just wanna ask help from you guys about work at home. Can you give an advice which one is the best or good work at home. Is anyone has an idea about the "THE M.O.M TEAM". Thanks hope u can help with this. God bless

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I have no idea. It sounds like a good idea, however, if you are a mom! If you want to get started with a work from home cosmetics type company (not Mary Kay), I have a friend who can help get you started, but you have to live here in the USA (at least I think). Just send me a PM (private message) and I can give you the details or put you in touch with her.

3. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

I think it is A Melaleuca group. Could be wrong.

4. mistyb43

mistyb43 New Member

I am with the MOM team and this has allowed me to stay at home with my 3 children and NOt go back to the 5th grade classroom!!!

Misty
    [Link removed - Admin]

5. HollyHuggs

HollyHuggs New Member

I am with the MOM Team and I have helped our family stay out of debt. I also am able to home school our 5 yr. old. I have more financial freedom and our family's health has improved through our indeavor. What a blessing!!

Holly

6. scramer

scramer New Member

What exactly does the MOM team do to earn money? i believe i should be able to know what i'm doing before i pay for something? Can anyone help explain the process?

7. BonnieMiranda

BonnieMiranda New Member

Hi, My name is Bonnie Miranda and I've been with The MOM Team for almost a year now. I've been a nurse for 15 years and I never thought I could bring home the money I do with this business...

8. Jayne48

Jayne48 New Member

Quoting: malibumentorI think it is A Melaleuca group.

Hi I'm new here. I work for FourPointMoms and we have partnered with Melaleuca. We are a team of moms who help each other to work at home. If this helps you any.

Jayne

9. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Can someone please explain the mom team?

10. cendiee

cendiee New Member

The MOM Team is a group of women lead by Donna Stewart. They are all Melaleuca customers who recruit stay at home moms. Melaleuca is a 'wellness' company that sells vitamins, household items, cosmetics, and candles. Although their products are really good and they claim to be natural, they still contain some chemicals and the company tests on animals as per peta's website. If you want a safer alternative promoted by Oprah last week, please give me a shout.

Sandie

11. Mom2MomBiz

Mom2MomBiz New Member

Hi Everyone!

My name is Patsy Lane, and I have been with The MOM Team for 3 years now.

What The MOM Team is, is an awesome support group, that has attached themeselves to an award-winning, Inc. 500 company with amazing credentials.

The company we represent has an impeccable track record! There is a lot of integrity attached to the company we've partnered with. As it has been built by word of mouth referrals for the last 21 years. It has had continuous growth year after year since the very beginning. It promises to never go public and that is how we get to share in the revenues. We have maintained the integrity of our team & the credibility of our company by continuing the tradition of referrals.

They also encourage the personal touch when building a business. As such, we speak with people with regards to our company & our home business but we are not telemarketers or die-hard salespeople. We never try to convince anyone of anything... ever.

So if you are looking for the things I was, when I was looking for a legitamate home based business:

No: Parties, Selling, Delivering, or tons to start.

Yes: 24/7 support & training, personal mentor, registered w/BBB, proven successful track record & model to follow, Risk Free -- 100% Money Back Guarantee.

I would urge you to take the first step and get all of the information first hand, WITHOUT any pressure, obligation, or cost.

I realize that what we have may or may not be for you and I appreciate that you need to make an educated decision based on all the details.

As such, I would love to give you the benefit of hearing about this properly and that takes about 30 minutes. So, I would like to invite you to one of our Live Business Overview calls where you can hear some down-to-earth information about who we are & what we do.

This is not a sales call... there is no hype and no pressure... frankly, we're tired of all that.

We simply use these Live Business Overview calls in our business to ensure that everyone receives ALL the details correctly and accurately, so that they can decide if this is for them. It's also a great way for each of us to leverage our time since we are all working around our families' schedules... & some of us are working around job commitments as well.

I know taking the first step in any direction is hard & scary. But getting all of the facts and information is the first step. From there it is a personal decision. What are you comfortable with? What are your goals? And what are you looking for?

We all have one common factor in our lives: We are all looking for a way to improve our lives. --Only you know what is right for you & your family.

With that said if you would like to know more I would love to share everything our team and this opportunity has to offer you.

I truly hope this helps and if you wish to know more please feel free to contact me. Make this a wonderful day!

-Patsy

[​IMG]

12. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

Sandie, nothing like hijacking a thread, very rude.

And we do NOT claim to be natural, we claim "less caustic" which we are. Our products are reasonably priced unlike a certain "safer alternative" company.

There are two instances of animal testing, one of which is when Melaluca tested its dog shampoo on.....dogs!

The other was we tested a competitor's vitamins or supplement (unsure of which) because the company was making outrageous, dangerous claims. Our labs exposed the danger. It was not Shaklee, lest anyone think that's what I am implying.

Many peoples' safety was protected by Frank's decision to do that.

PETA is a bunch of nuts, they are so extreme they have almost no credibility any more anyway.

It's not nice to hijack threads, you might catch someone in a testy mood who had a root canal done earlier today! (That would be me.)

13. Mom2MomBiz

Mom2MomBiz New Member

Amen Beckie!![​IMG]

Thanks for clearing that one up for us, I couldn't have said it better myself![​IMG]

14. Momsbiz4home

Momsbiz4home New Member

The M.O.M. team is a great group. I have tried many different odd jobs to be able to stay at home with my three and I've never found more support, respect, advice, flexibility and money than with The M.O.M. Team. I'm glad to be a part of this great opportunity. The people are great the company we work with has the best products the best prices and the best service 100% money back guaranteed who beats that?? Hope you look into it more, I know you'll LOVE IT!!

[​IMG]

15. ZamoraLB

ZamoraLB New Member

I was wondering why all of these "work-from-home" sites don't just say WHAT you will be required to do or sell. You always have to call in and talk to someone. If you are not embarrassed by what you are doing, why is it such a big secret? It wasn't hard to find out what The M.O.M. team was all about by just doing a little internet research. It may be a great opportunity for a lot of people, but I am NOT interested in selling health products... and I am not interested in wasting my or your time on the phone while you try to convince me to sign up.

16. wahmchristine

wahmchristine New Member

I have been a part of The MOM Team and absolutely love it!

My husband, my children, my dog, and my sanity all benefit greatly by me working at home with this amazing Team.

We give all details by phone because this is a real business that deserves to be explained the right way. If you're seriously looking for something to do for a lifetime, you need the proper information and to have all of your questions answered.

By the way, we do not sell, stock, or deliver products...or do we handle other people's money or chase anyone! We simply share information on something we believe in.

Have a beautiful day!
    Christine

17. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I think this is a good company as far as buying products and I think over time you can build a good business just like anything else.Do your research before getting involved and make sure you choose your upline carefully.Good luck![​IMG]

18. naypalmelli

naypalmelli New Member

How do you make money without selling anything? "Sharing Information" is selling! You are trying to get another person to sign up to "share information" with their friends and family who will also "share information" with others and so on. Who is buying the products? And, when do you actually get to see the products? Where would a person go to buy the products? Everything is so vague. It's very frustrating!

19. Julie E

Julie E New Member

Renay,
    Sharing information and selling mean two different things to me. I can share information about a movie, and you go see it, but I haven't sold you the movie. I can tell you about a store and you shop there, but I haven't "sold you" a store... In both the above examples, I've shared information and haven't gotten anything in return.

The MOM Team is not the business, but we have partnered with a fabulous company. If you share information with someone who becomes a customer, the company will send you a thank you check. It's that simple. If you choose not to refer anyone, no one thinks anything less of you, but are secure in the knowledge that you are getting better, safer products to use at home with your family.

I love being part of the MOM Team. It has made a tremendous difference to my family. I would be happy to share more detailed information with anyone who requests more information from my website. There is simply too much information to type in this forum.

20. Shelly Allen

Shelly Allen New Member

I've been a customer of Melaleuca since 2002....their products are fabulous and I wouldn't be without them in my home![​IMG]