The new website...

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by bluedog24, Jul 19, 2008.

1. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Hi guys,
    I have a question...
    When the new site is finished and the speed is working up to 100% again, are they also planning on putting up a new site design as well? From the news and everything, it's a little unclear to me...they are calling this "Version 2", which sounds to me like they are going for a whole new design, but it was all that clear to me. Maybe you guys could help me out on this one.
    Also, I checked out the website of the new IT and web team they are working with, and I was very impressed.
    Thanks!
  2. samda

samda Member

I too have similar question like you. Is it the enhancement or something else. I think we ll get an answer from an experienced guy of this forum.

Waiting.....
  3. MrDoh

MrDoh New Member

I could be wrong but I believe they are talking about the scripts and programming that runs the underneath of the site, not the design itself.

As an IT guy, that's what I've taken from the announcement, but I guess we won't know for sure until around the middle of next week (based on when they've said the site will be back to normal.)
  4. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

I for one certainly hope that it will be a whole new design as well as a new and BETTER script! The current design has suffered through enough negative criticism..it's time to move forward with a fresh new look![​IMG]
  5. MrDoh

MrDoh New Member

Guess it's just personal preference.

I don't dislike it, but I don't love it either.

If I could change one thing it would be getting rid of the surf sound.
  6. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

MrDoh: If I could change one thing it would be getting rid of the surf sound.

Hehe. Would you prefer "chaa chiing"?

Personally I don't have a problem with the design as long as it runs smoothly.
  7. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

Website still not up and running (and no.....being able to login only is NOT up and running.) Anyone know when the website will actually function again???
  8. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

They put a message on your overview page, at least it was there this morning. They say they are bringing up one area of the site at a time. That's all the info that they have released so far. I'm sure everything is going as planned and the the site will be fully functional before next week.
  9. alasycia

alasycia New Member

I love the surf sound!! The sound of waves is one of themost beautful in the world to me!

And on a serious note - the whole database and functioning of the ASD site is being redone. When it is finished it will be preapred for the next stage which will allow it to have a multimillion membership. The site was designed for a membership that might have reached 30,000 this year not the over 100,000 that they have, and which grows at over 1000 members a day.

They will not be caught out on that one again.

In spite of the naysayers, people love this company. They have never been so well treated online as far as income is concerned. During the short periods that the site was up last week, people were still joining in their thousands.

It will not necessarily be poplular in the internet marketing fraternity. That has always been a fairly elite club. ASD is open to all and works for all - no previous experience needed and no race to be first. (and no gurus needed either! lol) Go figure.

Jenny
  10. FredrickFremont

FredrickFremont New Member

Did anyone else's overview page state "no" for W-9 on file?, when it had previously stated "yes"?

Also, "n/a" for who my sponsor is!?!?

FF
  11. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Yep..mine says the same thing. So I guess it's the same for everyone.
  12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Ok now I am getting impatient[​IMG]

They need to bring the site back already
    I like seeing my account grow daily,
    [​IMG]BUT now its like watching grass grow
    nothing's happening.

Come on ASD I have several people waiting in the wings to join.

Terri
  13. alasycia

alasycia New Member

We are all impatient but all good things come to those that wait, as the saying goes.

What is fantastic about this programme is that the majority of people interesting are also waiting for it to come back on line and be joinable.

No difficulty there - but then this is not a typical internet opp - thank heavens!

Hang on in their guys and PLEASE do not put your shoe through the computer screen.
  14. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

alasycia: good things come to those that wait

ASD now is making 100,000 Jobs! (not jobs, but Jobs - biblical)

Building patience is character building! Not to sound like Iggy and ignore this is an ASD forum!

Personally, Iggy, I clearly see the connection between your "banterings" and business. You just write all you like!

Those who matter, don't mind.
    Those who mind, don't matter!

For me, I'm loving the anticipation of seeing ALL my purchases credited (which to date I've only had a fleeting glimpse) and all the back dated credits for all that money, and the application of the global credits! I'd love nothing more than for the site to stay down until EVERYTHING is in order!

What a wow that should be!!!

Like looking forward to an exotic vacation!

Speaking of exotic vacations! Is that tequilla bottle empty yet, Iggy? Did you eat the worm?

Someone in my down line got a different page this morning - the Red Had Incorporated that said something about if you see this page, they are running maintenance or uploading data. Sorry I'm a bit vague about this.

Enjoy another free day off with pay!
    Brenda
  15. FredrickFremont

FredrickFremont New Member

FredrickFremont: Did anyone else's overview page state "no" for W-9 on file?, when it had previously stated "yes"?

Also, "n/a" for who my sponsor is!?!?

My overview page is back to accurately reflecting my W-9 status and my sponsor. Also, I didn't have the McAfee "untrusted certificate" error today, either.

Progress!

FF
  16. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

I read on another forum that someone called ASD and was told it could be another 2 weeks before the website is fully operational.
  17. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

This website being down is rather tiresome. I fail to see why ASD would have to shut down the website like they did and are unless they have some other motive to do so. Tech's do major overhauls on websites all the time and don't go shutting the main site down. So why is ASD's site shut down?

They came out recently that they were aware of some people relying on the cash from ASD and so they were getting the cashout system working. Well - does not do a lot of good because if you cashed out before the shutdown - you have no futher funds to cash out. And yes....I know that ASD will rebate everyone for the time down.

But even when this comes back......will it be the same thing........poor customer service ( call it what you will - I don't care if you don't have the staff - if you can't get a hold of someone and get your issues resolved in a timely fashion - that is poor customer service. ) When they reopen, they must no longer use 'growth' as a reason for poor service. It has gone on far too long.

This is NOT negativity about ASD - this is just reality. I don't rah rah incompetence or poor service. And who is Juan Fernandez???? where did he come from???
  18. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

jgiesbrecht: This is NOT negativity about ASD - this is just reality. I don't rah rah incompetence or poor service. And who is Juan Fernandez???? where did he come from???

I did some research and here is what I found out about Juan....

Juan Fern??ndez is a sparsely inhabited island group reliant on tourism and fishing in the South Pacific Ocean, situated about 667 km off the coast of Chile, and is composed of several volcanic islands.

Mike
    [​IMG]
  19. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

You are funny![​IMG] Have your wife bop you over the head once with a foam baseball!
  20. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Rumors have it that it should be up and running tomorrow
    BUT unfortunately its just a rumor
    MEANWHILE I am enjoying GoldenPanda and just signed 2 more yesterday [​IMG]

My money is just sitting there in ASD
    nothing ventured nothing gained (or lost [​IMG]

Terri