The Perfect Wealth Formula Scam or Real?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by dschlick, Jun 14, 2007.

1. TopMentor New Member

Branding yourself is about creating yourself as an "expert."

People want to work with leaders. You can accomplish this by having an appealing capture page with either your photo, photo with audio, or video.

I teach my team how to do build capture pages, use autoresponders, etc.

Cheers,
    Brian
  2. shocfacter New Member

Quoting: TopMentorNo... it's a 2 tier affiliate program.

You earn when you sell the product, and then you get $100 overrides on all product packages they sell.

MLM is several levels of payout. With MLM companies, you have to have an average of 150 people in your group just to make $1000 monthly income. With this you can earn $10,000 with just yourself or a couple of people you bring in.

Brian

This is a bunch of crap. MLM, affiliate marketing, network marketing, viral marketing, matrix, 2 tier, 2up, 2 down no matter how youdress it up its all basically the same thing. You have to depend on OTHER people UNDER you. If they dont sell anything and or drop out early YOU dont make much money, PERIOD. Not to mention most people blow their wads just trying to get those first couple of sales and then they end up having to give them away. It cracks me up when people try and dream up new names to call this form of marketing. Then all these "opportunites" have their own gurus that you just "have to go hear speak" at whatever hotel in Vegas he happens to be scheduled to appear at. This is where it gets kind of cultish. If you dont go hear the resident guru speak then you are treated like crap for a while. "Shame on you for not traveling hundreds of miles to hear your guru spew his ra, ra, crap." And lets not get started on the actuall underlying product which sometimes doesnt even amount to anything but some kind of 'how to' crap or whatever it may be, that if you looked hard enough you could find for FREE yet they want YOU to pay them 100.00, 500.00, 1000.00 and up for it and want you to go out to the masses and try and convince as many of them as you can that they should also spend this kind of money for crap that could be gotten for free. Save that crap! By now most savey people now that the REAL, actual product is the money itself. The crappy product is just a front. You'd think EVERYONE would seee this by now but that old saying about a sucker being born everyday must be true.
  3. shocfacter New Member

Quoting: alohaoahu1978He sent me an e-mail to check out his new website and the proof of credit card payment is exactly same as he used in EDC GOLD website. Now,I lost faith on him and I'm looking for another mentor.

Most of the techniques they use to sell this crap is just all smoke and mirrors and LIES. I mean.... TESTIMONIALS?! Snap shots of deposits of cash they've made supposedly from that particular program?! I mean c'mon. I cant believe they still use these techiques and I cant believe people still fal for them. I mean I could tell you that Bob Jones from Arkansas says that Im the best thing since sliced bread but does that make it true? And who is this Bob Jones from Arkansas? Ill bet that if you dug deep enough you'd find that no such person existed. And the people on the infomercials that say "This system worked for me" are all paid actors. And as far as the snap shots of deposits c'mon. If I have to explain how these can be faked then you should immediately turn your computer off and never touch it or anything else that involves technology again. The picture I have in my head is of a baby lamb that has just been dropped smack into the middle of a lions den. And by "you" I dont mean YOU personally, I mean anyone and everyone that actually still falls for all this crap.
  4. shocfacter New Member

Quoting: talfighelI took a quick look at the site and it does look OK legit to me.

Give it a try. It may work for you.

Once you join, you need to work to get results that others have. There is no easy way of making this work for you.

And remember, the only place that success comes before Work is in the dictionary.

Tal

Yet, all these programs say that you only have to put in a couple hours a day and the rest is party time. That doesnt sound like working hard to me. Do you know how many programs ive seen that claimed that you only had to work a few hours a day when they where trying to sell you and then when you buy in it suddenly changes to "Oh, well you have to work hard or it wont work for you" Basically this is to set it up right from the beginning to make you think that it was YOUR fault when you ultimately fail as MOST do at these things. I mean, Im not afraid of a little hard work but dont present it in the beginning that its going to be easy peezy and then change it up after a person buys in. Its ONE or the OTHER. Which one is it?
  5. malibumentor New Member

Most people who make money in the industry are either good
    marketers or very good at prospecting and closing.

For most guys starting out - they are good at neither.

Many salespeople will tell you that YOU TOO can make the
    BIG DOLLARS, with virtually no skill set. This is a Lie.

Making any significant amount of money in the industry is based
    on personal merit, effective work habits, ongoing personal
    development, consistent READING habits, and many other
    factors that make or break successful people in ANY sales
    industry.

Business is business. This industry has certain advantages
    as a business model, of that there is no doubt.

However, expecting to make big money with no skill or experience
    is foolish. There are many bitter people out there who do not
    really comprehend this truth.

All the systems out there have training in place. Some are superior
    but they all require dligent work for profit.

MARKETING as a science is all about the tedious business of testing
    and refining copy. Most folks lack the patience to do this and throw
    money at advertising in a willy-nilly fashion.

Such a fool usually gets his reward.
  6. JCP New Member

I just want to say this again~

Just some food for thought.

NO matter what anyone tells you, It is not EASY, making money online. Making a good living and I mean one that keeps you honest and keeps a person from scamming others involves TIME invested. There are so many ways to make money online. But, most people want a QUICK way to do it. Anyone who earns a substantual amount of money online will tell you it did NOT nor will it happen over night. If they tell you that you will, they have fabricated the truth.

It takes time, and skill to make what any of those guys make. So, be wise, and do your resarch. DO not just waste your money on the GET RICH QUICK schemes.

The bottom line is this..... There are alot of WOLVES in sheep clothing selling bull dung and titulating honest hard working people out there.

Do not be a FOOLED, nor be snared into thinking it is EASY. Yeh with time, and with the knowledge you will gain, you will become more skilled. but that my friend, does not MAKE you wealthy over night, you get out what you invest into.... Just a thought.....

~~~
    I remember when AMWAY was really popular. Then, I also remember when nyone woud talk to me about any kind of home based business years ago, the first thing I would ask is is this AMWAY? Now, there are so many AMWAY copy marketing out there that makes my skin crawl as soon as I am suspecious. The thing that bothers me is this about MLM.

Having to get people under you is the #1 goal.

Targeting someone to sign under me. It s like a preying of sorts, and that bothers me to the core.

What ever happend to THE PRODUCT? The man goal becomes signing people up.

The whole thing rubs me the wrong way, I know how it makes me feel.

All I can say is this~

Have you ever bouht a new car and you got Joe Slick here promising you the world, his goal getting your signiture, an you say LOOK Joe, I know you have to feed your family. I need a New car. This is what I am willing to pay. I will allow or your commision to be blah blah blah, this is what we can actually afford. Take it or leave it. And Joe Slick says let me go talk to my manager.... **This is when I say look I know what happens in the Quote Managers office~ You leave, 15 minutes later after you drink a cup a coffee, talk to your other Slick co-sales people about the guy in the waiting room and what he is going to propose to them. Never even talked to the manager. You will come back and still not even close to my price. I say JOE, I know the way this works, so if you leae this room, the deal is off! I tell him, I hate being jerked around by sales people. Honestly, I am ready to walk rightout this door. No deal. Your call. I actually grabbed my keys and tell my husband were out of here. You can imagine, what happens next.

I have dealt with so many sales people, and pushy MLM people, and just plain unethical marketors and any hint of MLM makes me cringe.

~~~
    Making Money online requires HARD Work.... "malibumentor" KUDOS! you hit the nail right on the head.
  7. RayvinAndRob New Member

Hi TopMentor,

My question is since branding Yourself is so essential how do you do it?

Rob Nyte
  8. TopMentor New Member

Hey Rob,

You tell your story about home business through a professionally done website or capture page.

You actually have a pretty good site yourself![IMG]

Brian
  9. RayvinAndRob New Member

Hi again TopMentor,

You said You teach Your team how to brand themselves as experts in the Industry. That must take a lot of training! Nobody becomes an expert over night.

Rob Nyte
  10. TopMentor New Member

Hey Rob,

Yes, it does take some time, but I've built a members only website for my team members to help them get started with details on autoresponder, video, audio, target marketing, etc.

It does take some time, but the ones who aren't afraid to work can become successful. This is why I created the members only site to help streamline the process so they can get their site up and going within 1-7 days or so depending on their marketing experience if any.

Great talking with you Rob.

Cheers,
    Brian
  11. RayvinAndRob New Member

Thanks Brian!

Boy, you're pretty quick. Lol.

So I guess we agree on how to brand ourselves, eh?

I choose to do this business full time. What about you?

There's no way the people I bring into my business could ever do the amount of work I do. Nor would they want to. Well, maybe the odd one or two.

But that's just me. I love my job and to me it's not work. It's FUN!

Still, I don't expect my team to duplicate me. I'm not duplicatable. People are not duplicatable.

So, I have to make sure I offer my team a system they can use that will help them grow their business.

Promoting myself and telling my story is fine. I need to do that. I understand the value of creating credibility. I strive for that. I live for that.

I bond with people. I help them out. I serve their needs before my own. I give without want. No ego and no agenda. My daily affirmation is: "I am here only to be truly helpful."

I don't jerk people into my deal. I've resigned myself to helping them succeed in their network marketing business -- whatever that business is. Whether they join my company or not I'm there for them. That's what my mentor taught me and that's what I aim to teach others.

How do You feel about that?

Rob
  12. TopMentor New Member

Rob,

That is fantastic... I think you have a great attitude!

You hit it right on the button. If you take care of people and help them achieve their goals, you'll end up getting what you want in the end.

This is what life is all about... helping others achieve success!

Cheers,
    Brian
  13. RayvinAndRob New Member

Brian,

Yes and isn't that what network marketing's ideal is to begin with? To help each other turn our dreams into achievable goals?

That person - Shocfactor I think his handle was - who poopoo'd on our Industry did so because maybe he's right. Unfortunately, there are far too many unscrupulous sales people in MLM stuffing their crap down peoples' throats. That makes it so much harder for others to stand proud of what they do for a living.

Greed has given MLM a bad name. But it's a good thing there a good people like You who love this Industry and want to make sure it's still around for the generations that come after us.

Together we can make a difference. There's power in numbers. My team trains people to operate their businesses - whatever company they're in - with heart. We learn to put aside our own agendas and come from a place of inner authenticity.

And it's as you say. This type of attitude does indeed yield its rewards. The money follows. The Universe responds positively.

If that sounds good to you, then maybe you'd like to join our team? You seem like just the kind of person we're interested in. If so, why don't You private e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll hook You up! It's FREE!

Your friend,

Rob
  14. TopMentor New Member

Rob,

Like you I am also full time from home and have been for 3 years now.

Appreciate your kind remarks.[IMG]

Warmly,

Brian
  15. RayvinAndRob New Member

Hi Brian,

I just checked out your company's products and I noticed some of them are in the public domain meaning they're up for grabs. I can get some of them for free. Many more of them I can buy for next to nothing. It wouldn't make sense for someone who is not interested in your business opportunity to buy those products for $1000.

Part of the company's pitch is there's a huge targeted market for the self development resources your company (R2R) sells. But when you consider the problem I mentioned above of actually being able to retail them successfully at a legitimate price to the end consumer you quickly realize how significantly your market has just shrunk.

For example, although your company mentions there were over 400 000 hits for the keyword 'weight loss' in March of 2007, how significant is that bit of data, really, when those people were searching for information on weight loss and not on how to make money on the internet (or on self development for that matter?) So that bit of data is irrelevant and not very helpful at all.

Since most of the resources offered by R2R pertain to positive thinking let's say someone comes across your replicated website who has been looking for info on that subject. But the fact that there were fewer than 10 000 hits for that keyword shows there are far fewer people interested in thinking positively than hoped for. And so the likelihood someone (maybe even an overweight person, who knows?) who, first of all, may have an issue with positive thinking, will be interested in spending $999 on products he or she can get elsewhere for free or for dirt cheap is probably very slim.

In my opinion, the market you really want to target is the people who are actively searching for a business opportunity like yours. Then having a product you can retail to them for a reasonable price wouldn't really matter since, in your business, it doesn't appear to be about the product.

There are many companies like that where recruiting is the driving force behind them - MLM or not.

[IMG]

To Your Success!

Rob Nyte
    (705) 670 - 9326 (anytime)
  16. TopMentor New Member

Hey Rob,

You're absolutely right that you can find some of them for very little cost on the net, but that doesn't make them not valuable.

How do you think we can earn 100% commission on the products if they cost the seller a small fortune. Most people that get into any opportunity are looking to earn income from home and as long as the products still have value are more than willing to pay for them so they can earn an income from the comfort and convenience of their own home.

I do target people that are interested in a business opportunity and always have with all the opportunities I've been involved with. At the same time, one must not forget that you do need to sell the value of the products no matter what the cost and there aren't too many companies out there that pay 100% of the product price in commission to the affiliate.

Cheers,

Brian
  17. RayvinAndRob New Member

Hello Brian,

So as the readers here get my point and don't misunderstand....

Yes, in other words, if you join R2R you buy a business opportunity for $1349. That opportunity comes with a bunch of great self help and positive thinking e-books and mp3 audios and a replicated website. In the back office there are some tools to help you advertise your website.

If you work it right, you stand to make lots of money with R2R. While you won't start making money until after your third customer, You will make a considerable profit of over $600 on your fourth customer and, beginning with your fifth, you will thereafter start making $999 on each new person you bring into the business. That's some serious cash!

$1349 is a very low start up cost when you look at things in greater perspective. If I needed the extra cash I just might venture the risk myself. It looks like a pretty good opportunity for someone just looking to make money on the internet and isn't really bothered by the fact you can't retail the product. The driving force behind this business is definitely recruit, recruit, recruit -- which really is what most network marketers do best anyway. It's our specialty!

And Brian will support you every step of the way. Of that I have no doubt.

Warm regards,

Rob Nyte
  18. TopMentor New Member

Rob,

You summed it up very well.[IMG]

Thanks for the nice conversation and kind comments.

Brian
  19. RayvinAndRob New Member

It was my pleasure Brian! If I needed the extra cash I'd join your business tonight.

[IMG]

Your friend,

Rob
  20. patB New Member

Hi my name is Pat Bonet and i live in france, sorry but i don't speak very well english, i would like to try with
    http://www.perfectwealthformula.com/ but i would like a sponsor who speack french to help me
    some one can help me please!
    thank you
    [email protected]
    [Link removed - Admin]