The Profit Lance Scam Review - Make Money Online

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by htmlview, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Liquification

Liquification New Member

cbrn,

the tool is still there. perhaps you have popups blocked. when you click it a popupwindow appears with it inside.

2. matth763

matth763 New Member

ok, so most of the good reviews are from people who have made money. or should i say... are 'going' to make money from their review of the PL system! personally, while the course is thorough there is nothing here that you cant find on the internet anyway. perhaps its in the one place but then why the forums? something tells me the course doesn't cover everything needed or else there would be no forum! after going through the course you can look back on the course itself and realise its everything he has talked about! he's made an info product using the copywrited landing page, which uses affiliate links throughout, then uses you to sell his own product! personally i don't think its a master plan but more of a master scam!

3. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

matth763: ok, so most of the good reviews are from people who have made money. or should i say... are 'going' to make money from their review of the PL system! personally, while the course is thorough there is nothing here that you cant find on the internet anyway. perhaps its in the one place but then why the forums? something tells me the course doesn't cover everything needed or else there would be no forum! after going through the course you can look back on the course itself and realise its everything he has talked about! he's made an info product using the copywrited landing page, which uses affiliate links throughout, then uses you to sell his own product! personally i don't think its a master plan but more of a master scam!

Wow! That seems a little cynical...

Anyway, you don't have to sell "his" product. The pre-made sites available through PL are generally thought of as practice sites to use while you're still learning the basics. Most folks here use their own blogs (or domains) and affiliate-related products, and actually discourage use of the PL pre-made sites.

No course can cover every little intricacy or answer every question. That's what the helpful folks here do: they volunteer a little of their time to help the "newbies" who might need a nudge in the right direction, or offer encouragement, especially since there is a lot of information to digest in this field.

Further free help is available at www.thirtydaychallenge.com, a free course offered by very successful internet marketing gurus to people just starting out in this field. They literally walk you step-by-step through the process of setting up your first internet marketing business.

And no, I don't make a red cent off this advice, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...[​IMG]

4. 040107

040107 Member

matth763: ...while the course is thorough there is nothing here that you cant find on the internet anyway. perhaps its in the one place but then why the forums? something tells me the course doesn't cover everything needed or else there would be no forum! ...

If that was in fact the case, you'll spend much more time that what's
    it worth to try to find everything organized in a way that makes it
    easier for you to learn. You may find bits and pieces of it here and
    there if you know where to look. If you're a type of person who can
    fill in the missing pieces when given bits and pieces then that would
    be great but if you're not, you'll spending months trying to figure out
    why you're not making any money. How much is your time worth?

If a product is great, there wouldn't be need for support or a forum?
    Why not? That's screwed up thinking. A forum or support just
    makes a product better than what it is. Even a great product can
    have support or a forum to cultivate ideas from various users
    around the world. A forum is one of the best thing that could
    accompany a product.

Different people learn things differently and may have different
    needs. Forums can address the needs of these people and and the
    needs of a fast-changing technological business medium, the
    Internet.

There are a few good courses that will give you a good start.[​IMG]

Remember, learning never ends!

5. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

040107: Remember, learning never ends!

Yeah -- what he said! [​IMG]

6. viet

viet New Member

To be honest,

After purchasing profit lance, I was a little disheartened. I spent a ton of money on Adwords / Domains, etc... with ZERO ROI. I spent countless hours, pulling out my hair trying to make the system work for me.

Profit lance works. It takes alot of time... do not give up! You will see the benefits soon enough.

7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

viet: Profit lance works. It takes alot of time... do not give up! You will see the benefits soon enough.
    True story... lots of work, but thats how any make money product online is going to be. There is no such thing as easy money.

8. makemoneyonline

Hey Viet, i've tried that roulette system, I actualy did make quite a bit of money from it.

9. viet

viet New Member

Yeah, it's slow and tedious, but it does work!

10. MQuinn2009

MQuinn2009 New Member

Hi my name is Mike and I just signed up for Profit Lance today and I'm a bit confused. I've been going through all the information and it makes a lot of sense but I don't know where to get started. Maybe someone can help me. Do I just have to promote the profit lance website through the review site that was given to me? If someone that has had some success with this could give me some start up advice I'd appreciate it. Thanks

11. makemoneyonline

MQuinn2009: I don't know where to get started.
    Yea, this is usually what most people have problems with. Not knowing where to start. There is tons of info! You have a lot of options. I would start with the affiliate marketing section. Forget the adsense part for now. You *could* start by promoting profit lance through some of the review websites provided, although I would try to get practice making your own, and using those websites as a guide only.

Go through the project section and find out how to do keyword research, also read through article marketing and some of the free traffic generation steps first [​IMG]

12. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

Personally i would forget about the websites provided and concentrate on creating your own whether you make a blog or a buy hosting and create a website. Doing it this way you learn so much more and i believe it will help you understand the whole concept...... Well it helped me anyway. [​IMG]

13. Mindyhb2000

Mindyhb2000 New Member

Hello all!
    Im very interested in the PL system but im concerned as to whether or not it will work for my situation. Im a stay-at-home mom and we dont have any extra money per month to spend right now but im looking to change that hopefully! [​IMG]. I can come up with the cost of the program but with the free sites/info provided in the program alone do I have ANY chance of making a profit at all? Im willing to reinvest my money earned to make this grow but dont have any money up front to use for advertising, website/webhosting costs, etc... Any info would be most helpful. Thanks [​IMG]

14. viet

viet New Member

I have found that the Profit Lance system is ALOT of information to "TAKE IN" when you first start. Especially when you have NO idea what it's about or what you're even supposed to do.

1. Find a Niche - this is will be your most important step.
    2. Focus on either affiliate marketing or adsense. I chose affiliate marketing. I wouldn't suggest doing both. You have to drive ALOT of traffic to your site to make any money off Adsense (correct me if i'm wrong - I've only been doing this for a year)
    3. Using the templates provided only confused me. I made my own sites so they looked unique compared to all the other ones out there.
    4. Read up on SEO. Build your site with SEO in Mind.
    5. Check out Google Analytics and other google tools.
    6. Start driving traffic to your site. PPC works, but can be very costly. NEVER just dive into PPC - read up on it and choose good keywords that convert well. REMEMBER, just because you're Ad is getting alot of impressions / clicks does not mean it's doing well. CONVERSIONS are KING. Try using Googles Converstion tool to track your converstions. You'll find the keywords which are working for you, and which ones are just wasting money. This will save you TONS of cash.

Just a few of my pointers.... seems to be working for me.

15. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

Mindyhb2000: I can come up with the cost of the program but with the free sites/info provided in the program alone do I have ANY chance of making a profit at all?

Yes, it is possible to only invest the initial cost of the program and still make money. Mike shows you many different avenues you can choose to earn an online income, and many are 100% free. As you said, however, you will want to start reinvesting to further your earnings when you start making money.

16. jcorbett777

jcorbett777 New Member

Do you really make that much and is it possible to make more?

17. makemoneyonline

viet: You have to drive ALOT of traffic to your site to make any money off Adsense (correct me if i'm wrong - I've only been doing this for a year
    ok i'm going to correct you [​IMG]!! This depends on the cost per click of the keywords. I personally try to get keywords that pay $2-$3 / click, and find it quite easy to get 10 clicks per day from these. So it just depends on your keywords.

18. happywife

happywife Gold Member

makemoneyonline:
    viet:
    You have to drive ALOT of traffic to your site to make any money off Adsense (correct me if i'm wrong - I've only been doing this for a year

ok i'm going to correct you !! This depends on the cost per click of the keywords. I personally try to get keywords that pay $2-$3 / click, and find it quite easy to get 10 clicks per day from these. So it just depends on your keywords.

I promote affiliates and Adsense on my sites. I make much more steady income from Adsense than from the affiliates at the moment, although I make affiliate income too.

makemoneyonline is correct in pointing out that some keywords are worth more than others. Usually, though, the higher paying keywords are more competitive, so they are harder to win traffic for.

You can go for phrases that are easier to win and pay less or shoot for the more competitive words/phrases that pay more.

It's a toss up really.

My chocolate site phrases aren't worth a lot per click, but I get a lot of clicks because I've got good SE rankings and get plenty of free traffic.

My insurance site pays much more per click, but it's a bear to get the traffic because it's much too competitive a niche topic. I'll get there eventually with it, because I refuse to quit, [​IMG] but it's going to take me a lot longer to get the kind of traffic I want.

I don't use PPC, but rely on free traffic from the search engines. Everyone's marketing methods are based on their own personal preference. You have to study and learn and decide which suits you best.

Blessings,
    Angie

19. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

Hey Mindy,

Not sure if you have found an answer yet but PL is a great system for online marketing strategies and so on. I joined over a month ago and have learned soo much. The only downside is that it is very time consuming and you wont necessarily start making money right away. This is a long-term thing that takes time to implement! Dont get me wrong, it is by the far the best one I have seen.

As for trying to make a few dollars now, I would try cash gifting. For a low cost buy-in with The Cash Leveraging System, all your work is based on your motivation. All your advertising will be free so it just depends on how fast you can spread the word! Hope this gives you some ideas! Let me know which route you end up going down!

20. rankelvin

rankelvin New Member

Hey,

I truly beleive its because money does not come easy. You just HAVE GOT TO work with it and give it lots of patience before you really begin to see valuable results...try these thoughts.

Regards,

Kelvin