The question everyone wants to know. How much have you made?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by momofbats, May 29, 2009.

1. weblearner

weblearner New Member

hi
    invested so many time but result -- nothing [​IMG]

2. weblearner: hi
    invested so many time but result -- nothing
    I hope you mean time and not money. You should never pay to join a survey site.

And I'm sorry that you haven't had success with them. What panels were you a member of?

-Danielle

3. weblearner

weblearner New Member

moneymaker1008: What panels were you a member of?

some free joining site. yes you are right, i never pay to join survey site.

4. So you were only a member of one? That could be the problem. In order to be successful with paid surveys you need to join tons of sites. I'm a member of at least 50.

-Danielle

5. happygal

happygal Member

absolutely. It's always interesting to me when people read my blog and are excited to hear about how I earn with surveys. And then they write to me and ask for my 1-2 favorite sites. Here's the deal. In addition to the fact that I am lucky enough to match up with several surveys, the reason I am able to make the money I do is that I am with LOTS of sites.

I am active during any given month doing surveys with up to 50 sites. Last month that earned me $800+. If I cut my list down to 1-2 sites, I would have likely made 5% of that total.

Take your time. learn about the sites you are considering. But don't limit yourselves.

6. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

I agree with Happygal completely. If you belong to just a few sites your profits will be few if any. I don't belong to 50 sites but I used to. I simply weeded out the ones that were not working well for me and held on to the ones that were working. I think I am with around 30 sites now. Now of course I could be earning more if I belonged to the ones that I dropped but to me it just didn't seem worth it.
    I think you just have to stick with it and find the ones that will do the best for you. Best of luck!

7. Abs1

Abs1 New Member

pinkyparrot
    Hi,
    How long do focus line surveys take to pay out and do you have to purchase stuff from other companies?

Thanks