The Solution

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Selling7116, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Selling7116

Selling7116 New Member

Do you have a solution to the problem? Are you listening to what people need. I know what I need and I know what I want. Can you help me get there? Can you help me make money or is your program just trying to help it's self. These are some questions that I ask my self. I just clicked on a website promoting a business and they lied to me. They told me the program cost nothing. yeah right!

I am the 3% that is thinking outside the box. I want to build with other people that want to build a business like me. I cannot see life any other way. I must provide a real product. This is what business is all about, the other websites may beat me but they won't last. You know why, cause when you figure out that you have not made a dime, your gone. Plain and simple.

Lets build a team together!!

Today
  2. George Pierce

George Pierce New Member

Hi David,

You put your name on your post..a sign (IMO) that you have the right stuff! Learn all you can from Colin Klinkert, he is an Internet Marketing Guru and genius!.

In addition to drumming up some business, Forums like this one are a great way to create friendships and long term business relationships, if you are truly looking for affiliates, partners, JVs or the like! I wish you the best of luck on your Internet Journey.

Much Success,
    George Pierce