Think and Grow Rich

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Karina Rosas, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Karina Rosas

Karina Rosas New Member

I saw a post about this book earlier and wanted to let all those with Iphones know...., Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is FREE on Ibooks. It's a great book and you don't have to pay for it. Have fun! :)

Suzanne Sobers and payment proof like this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Thanks for sharing this. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is an awesome book and one that everyone should take the time to read!

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Karina,

This is one of my favorite books of all time.

I think I read that book more then 100 times over the past few years.

Everyone should read this book a few times.

4. I like the hard-cover book. Its content is great, no matter if digital or on paper though. :)

5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

6. CatherineK

CatherineK Member

Thanks for the sharing Karina.

I found this book to be both fascinating and inspiring.

7. whitney black

whitney black Member

This is an amazing book for everyone to read, especially entrepreneurs. I read part of it years ago and it changed my life! Very positive and inspirational stuff. :)

8. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

9. Jean Givan

Jean Givan New Member

Absolutely a good recommendation. THOUGHTS create the realities we are striving for. How important it is for us to freshen our mind w/positivity with all the bombardment of the negatives. A good reminder!!!

robinincarolina likes this.
  10. Niko

Niko New Member

Yes I've heard nothing but good comments on this book... and how it's helped so many people too! :)

11. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

Good Book! Another book that influence me was The Science Of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles written in 1910. What he states in that time applies today also. The original text is now in public domain. However you can get a free copy at www.thesecret.tv where a legitimate copy can be downloaded for free. Take Care!

Just2EZ likes this.
  12. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Wattles is great, especially his Law of Vibration:

“Everything you see on earth is made from one original substance, out of which all things proceed.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made,
    and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.
    A thought, in this substance, produces the thing that is imaged by thought.
    Man can form things in his thought,
    and, by impressing his thought upon formless substance,
    can cause the thing he thinks about to be created."

robinincarolina likes this.
  13. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Hi Karina,
    Thanks for that tip. I too have read this book and recommend it highly!

14. alex richardson

alex richardson New Member

Whilst I havent read this book - I have read/watched/listened to pretty much everything tony robbins has ever produced.

His stuff contains a lot of the fundamentals of nlp, persuasive language and positive thinking. It has defo helped me to streamline my process encouraging a higher profit margin with less work from myself!

15. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Hi Alex,
    I am also a fan of Tony Robbins and invested in his audio set years ago and have purchased many of his books in the past. He is a great motivator.

16. Anders J

Anders J Member

I agree and it also on youtube + pdfs.

You can see the links on my site under essential tools for building a business.

The youtube version of mr Napoleon Hill himself is a great and very inspiring time to watc and learn from.

Your mind is important and you need to know how to use it. Therefore Think and grow rich is a must for any success in any business.

17. trustmarketing

trustmarketing New Member

Excellent book a must read....for any entreprenuer

18. Blessing

Blessing New Member

The one thing I like best about this book, is that the concept can be applied in any direction in our life!

19. Dick B.

Dick B. New Member

Turned my attitude - and life around at age 28 - 50 years ago. Still have that orininal (marked up) copy and have read it many times.

20. Blessing

Blessing New Member

WOW! that's amazing. Most people can't say that! That book has timely truths that can never be out dated.