This Motivated Me

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Matt Zenittini, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

This is a clip from the Magnetic Sponsoring eBook that I purchased from Mike Dillard.

I do not think he will mind me sharing this part with you.

"
    I do not want to be just another face in the crowd, going through life just because they're here and they have to. This is a gift, and you have NOTHING to lose, so why wouldn't you do everything possible to live it at the highest level?

I want to taste the world's best wines, experience the worlds greatest foods, drive the best cars, see the greatest sights, and experience as much of life as I can.
    "

This just makes so much sense to me. I hope after you read it it makes sense to you. I know it's we all want money so we can enjoy the things we want to with plenty of free time.

That is what life is about =].

Stay Motivated.

Matthew Zenittini
  2. A8ch Gold Member

Matt Zenittini: This just makes so much sense to me.
    To me as well.

Since we are in sharing mode, here's my contribution:

"There are three motives for which we live. We live for the body, we live for the mind, and we live for the soul. No one of these is better or holier that the other. All are alike desireable, and no one of the three - body, mind or soul - can live fully, if either of the others is cut short of full life and expression.

It is not right, or noble, to live only for the soul and deny mind or body, and it is wrong to live for the intellect and deny body or soul." - Wallace D. Wattles (The Science of Getting Rich)
  3. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

That is a really great excerpt :p. It took a lot of thought to understand and yet every time I read it I get something else out of it.

Nice contribution =]. Thank you for sharing.
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

A8ch - that is deep and good... I like meat that takes some chewing.[IMG]

Great topic Matt and my thoughts exactly!
  5. A8ch Gold Member

mountainmom5: I like meat that takes some chewing.
    Hmmm! Then I'd say you like it medium rare. [IMG]

Hermas
  6. seeyalater72 New Member

Matt Zenittini: I want to taste the world's best wines, experience the worlds greatest foods, drive the best cars, see the greatest sights, and experience as much of life as I can.
    I am very thankful for all the small blessings in life but I see nothing wrong with desiring to have more.
  7. sjames23 New Member

Thank for sharing this [IMG]
  8. samda Member

Great and I became speechless..... Thanks Matt for starting this post and as usual [IMG] thanks for Hermas for his continuing contribution..