Thought's about tonights Conference Call?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by RickKelley, Aug 4, 2008.

1. RickKelley

RickKelley New Member

Anybody, what do you think? Not much info at all.
  2. RickKelley

RickKelley New Member

Same place same time tomorrow night for another conference call.
  3. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

This was nothing tonight.

I was expecting more.

I'm disappointed in the leadership of this company. Where was Juan?

Did anyone else hear all the beeps? Why would they not have it together tonight on such an important day? Where was Robert the attorney? Couldn't he have made a few comments?
  4. Ringer

Ringer New Member

How can they, ASD be so sure of an easy victory, not to worry folks, if they don't even know what the complaint is???
    Ric
  5. RickKelley

RickKelley New Member

The beeps were better then last nights call with all the heckling going on!
  6. FreeDoc

FreeDoc New Member

What was said?
  7. itzdk

itzdk New Member

Not much was said....I kept getting disconnected. What I did hear was that Andy had no paperwork on Friday - B of A was instructed by US Attorney General to freeze the accounts - when Andy (or his attorneys) spoke to the AG today, they said that they were working on a report and that it wouldn't probably be ready until Friday or Monday and until then, he has no way of knowing the nature of the complaint. I never did hear the end of the call....both times I got on, the call ended at the same point...anybody else hear the end?
    Andy kept saying that we'll get through this, but, whew without knowing the complaint, not sure how he can be so optimistic....except he must be confident in knowing that he's within the lawful perimeters.....looks like we're in for quite a wait!
  8. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Question,
    if and when the AG and DOJ file legal papers against ASD are any of the thousands of members served papers or if ASD is found "guilty" of something are we as members found "guilty" as well? Guilty by association.

Will we all be on some sort of govt watch list now??

I am serious, what will happen to each and everyone of US???

I imagine if someone wanted to they could even sue their sponsor couldn't they??

These questions need to be answered, does anyone have any idea what happens to the members in cases like these??
  9. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Unless you are part of the ASD Executive team who are "In the Know", I wouldn't be worried about it as a member.

All the fear and speculation won't change the outcome of this investigation so the best thing to do is keep ASD in a "boxed" component of your life, keep an eye on it but don't let it be "the totality" of your daily life...

Afterall, there is so much more to our lives than ASD isn't there?

Isn't there???
  10. itzdk

itzdk New Member