Thoughts on UneeqLee Mobile Marketing Platform?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bfryer, Nov 12, 2013.

1. bfryer

bfryer New Member

In my 5 years in the industry, I am personally noticing a shift in marketing tactics....that being that email marketing is now kind of taking a back seat to mobile/text-marketing. I know there are significant numbers being shared out there about how 90% of TEXTS are opened within the first minute of receiving...versus an email that most likely is being sent to someones junk mail.

I am thinking of using this marketing method in my business. Is anyone here currently using this for any of their marketing? What type of results are you seeing?

My objective here is to simply collect more leads(very targeted of course), because these prospects would have to optin to receive the texts, just like an email opt-in.

Thoughts?? Thanks in advance guys.
  2. AllanJames

AllanJames New Member

Your observations above are quite correct - they are showing up in several authoritative reports

In answer to your question - Yes, and my sig says it all. 50% on sms optins and 50% conversions to sale.
  3. Kimminykim

Kimminykim New Member

marketing has definitely shifted into the mobile sector, but be careful with texting. they tend to border scammy and can face strict consequences if done wrong. I have a lot of friends doing business in mobile and they're very careful and open about what they do. Are you just thinking about texting or actually mobile acquisition?
  4. AllanJames

AllanJames New Member

Mobile acquisition - where they optin to receive sms and then move through a targeted sales funnel where professionally designed (not spammy) followup sms provide guidance until they buy.