Time for a change.. time to work for myself and place my family first.

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by Pascal Roy, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Pascal Roy

Pascal Roy New Member

You probably came across the same kind of idea in your life, we are a living with our spouse and children in a big happy family like we like to say.... but in reality.. how much quality time that you spend in a day with your love ones? I did answer that question a few weeks ago and realized that I am not spending my time with my family at all but most of my time is to work to make somebody richer and that person can take all the time he wants with his family... that was the time I decided that this need to change.

This will be my new adventure, I am starting to work on my own... work from home and be in control of my income, my business and when I want to work and when I can spend time with my family... good quality time.

Don't get me wrong... I was at the same place that most of you were before.. with all to get paid to do surveys or all those affiliate program that don't work... but this time I finally find the good partnership. This is just a start, but opportunity is knocking at my door already and I have the great possibility to create a great residual income and this is very important.

I will use this forum to keep up posted on my progressions in this new adventure and I will be more then welcome to answer your questions or read your comments. If you have some challenges in your business I will be happy to bring my ideas to help you achieve your goals in your journey.

Can't wait to read your post...

payment proof likes this.
  2. Adrian

Adrian Member

Much success to you Pascal Roy.I hope you reach all your goals.
    Make sure to keep us updated on your journey to freedom.(y)

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member