time for approval in google adsense for my blog

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by weblearner, May 16, 2009.

1. weblearner

weblearner New Member

i am requesting to all the member, pls inform me what time will take to approve my blog for google adsense?

thanking you
    tutu
  2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

my google adesence approve when i make 5 post. it less then 2 days to get it
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi tutu,
    The best thing for you to do is to keep posting to your blog while you wait for google to approve you - the more relevant and quality stuff you have on your sites, the better for you, in ALL areas...[​IMG]

A blog with only a few posts on it will not get enough traffic to generate any adsense money anyways - so it is always good to keep posting... this will only work if you are in it for the long haul - and it will not happen overnight.

Happy blogging![​IMG]
  4. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Like mountainmom5 said, continue to post on your blog while waiting for the google to approve your application. By the time, they approved your application, the adsense ads will appear and you can start making money.
  5. weblearner

weblearner New Member

thanks to all.
    actually i have no experience in aedsence. previous i make some money from data entry, third party ad posting, but i want to learn internet marketing. and i am sure one day i''ll earn like you.
    tutu
  6. fbivens

fbivens New Member

Tutu,

I had my adsense account application approved within about 36 hours. What I did was review the requirements Google posts on the adsense application site, followed their advice and it was surprisingly fast.

Best,

Forrest
  7. samda

samda Member

It depends....... For me, it took just 2 days. I have heared people saying that it took 20 days.

Sam
  8. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

ican get approve in 1 day but they told me to put more post in my blog to be approve, so i put 4 more post then i got approve by them in a few hours [​IMG]