Tip For Increased Profits

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Conor Doherty, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Conor Doherty

Conor Doherty New Member

Your number one money maker will be your ability to build quality relationships with the people who follow you.

Most people resort to trickery, hype, promising things they can't deliver, fake testimonials and any method they can come up with to get a sale.

This is completely backwards thinking and it's not going to create long term profits.

People buy from people they know, like and trust.

If people don't trust you, they feel like you're out to scam them and they don't feel you're adding any value to their lives you will never get them to invest their hard earned money with you.

Focus your time on building trust, good will and helping the people on your email newsletter.

2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Building relationships is crucial, no doubt. I don't do hyped up marketing. While I may make more money if I did, I just can't bring myself to do it. I have a satire video on youtube with myself in curlers and a bathrobe talking about hyped up marketing.

Nothing can take the place of relationship building and knowing your customers. I have proof of this as I just launched a new product and about 85% of my buyers the first week were repeat customers.

I am known for no hype and I think it's actually becoming part of my branding.

4. Scott W

Scott W New Member

Wise words, but how do you build the trust of strangers? What must be said to accomplish this? Are their any keywords that help harness their trust?

5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Trust can't be harnessed in a keyword really although I have used the keyword zero hype before. I think videos are a good way to build trust with your audience. If they can see you and hear you, they feel more connected.

Providing good content that is not a selling machine or loaded with nothing but affiliate links helps build trust as well.

Social media is also a good way to build relationships, but remember it's social media, not social selling. Link dropping just rarely works anymore. Consumers are becoming more and more savvy!

payment proof likes this.
  6. 4melife

4melife New Member

To build trust you need to be real. That is what people are looking for. You don't need the top of the line video camera, or crazy graphics. You don't need to have perfect grammar. You need to be you, and you need to give value.

7. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I love the way you put this. :)

8. Scott W

Scott W New Member

Thanks for the replies. I've created a few videos on Youtube, more from a self help angle for those with the same interest as me. Never thought of this as a way to build trust with my viewers or site visitors.