Tips For The New Year

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Barb Thornback, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Have you got a tip for the New Year?

This is mine:-

To use affiliate programs successfully we all need to anticipate and meet the needs of our readers. [IMG]
  2. treevee Member

Yes! Mine is -

To keep focused on the project at hand, without haphazardly strewing about AND have a good time-management plan set up.

Also..... get up off of your arse and stretch out those "computer muscles" every so often. This is actually one of my New Year's resolutions. I sit for hours at a time and the ol' body is starting to feel the impact!! [IMG]
  3. treevee: Also..... get up off of your arse and stretch out those "computer muscles" every so often. This is actually one of my New Year's resolutions. I sit for hours at a time and the ol' body is starting to feel the impact!!
    I know exactly what you mean!!
  4. talfighel Silver Member

Here's a great tip:

1. Focus more on generating sales in affiliate marketing that can bring your RESIDUAL INCOME.

2. Do the same thing with network marketing. Focus on finding ONE good program and take massive action. You will succeed if you never give up.
  5. howieperks New Member

Here's mine..

Beware of the "Shiny Object Syndrome" that plagues many new marketers online.

Coming online can be very overwhelming with all the information that is available. It's hard sometimes for a newbie to sort through all the garbage in order to figure out what programs to buy and who to follow.

Find a good mentor, set your goals, create a daily game-plan full of productivity (not activities... ie.. re-designing your blog for the 3rd time) put on your blinders and remain consistent.

Here's to a very productive and successful 2011 [IMG]

In Success,
    Howie Perks
  6. mbasa Member

Be consistent in your marketing efforts.
  7. mbasa Member

Be consistent in your marketing efforts. Internet marketing is all about planting the seed, and in due time you will start seeing the sales coming in.
  8. MelaTiger New Member

A tip for the new year could be to get rid of carcinogenic household products - details can be found here.