Tips to improve new business

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Shamin, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Shamin New Member

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased the Ultimate wealth package and need ideas on how to make the best out of this product.

Having done many reseach into online business, it seems like a good idea to use the dropship service and start my online retail business especially since the name of my URL fits this line of business best.

If anyone had experience starting a business with a reliable drop ship company, please advice me of a trustable dropship company and any hurdles you might be explosed to.

Thanks,
    Sham
  2. mabdeals New Member

I bought the Ultimate Wealth Package too. It depends on if you are basic or pro plan to be really helpful.

Tip: edit profile on forums to include your site in the signature. On all forums you visit
    Tip: when telling a friend about your site don't use the word "trying"
    ex: "I am trying this Ultimate Wealth Package ..................this is my site"
    -this leaves a bad impression
    Tip: like everything else try to set a goal. Don't make it out there, make it realistic.

Tip: stay focus
  3. cherie27 New Member

Whether it is Ultimate wealth package or other programs, the key is to promote the product with content rich website or google adwords.

Stay focus and keep yourself motivated.
  4. mycats New Member

mabdeals

Those are great tips for any opportunity.

Especially the TRYING word, will stop using that.

Thank you![IMG]
  5. TheresaCC New Member

I haven't tried drop shipping myself, but I read a very good article titled "What the heck do I sell?" by John Reese. He recommends World Wide Brands as a very reliable drop shipping company.
  6. pcwork New Member

A content rich website is a better option
  7. FreeCashMan Active Member

All opportunities, as such, take promoting. If you learn the ways to do that you can succeed. However, some programs are way more difficult to promote and succeed at than others. One needs to understand the promotional/marketing strategy for success before doing any program or opportunity. It's the marketing techniques and strategies that produce results, without draining the bank account first, that allow its participants to see great online cash flow.
  8. aplina New Member

try using Worldwide Brands Inc. WorldwideBrands.com they have very good products. you may also want to try doba . you can start with 7 free day trials .
  9. dmitch31 New Member

When you reach a goal, don't forget to set another goal right away. I make this mistake all the time. Achieving a goal tends to make you think that you've "arrived" and that you can relax a little bit. I guess all of us want to get to that point where we don't have to work quite as hard to make the business function. But for most of us, we haven't paid enough dues yet. So when you achieve a goal, set a new one right away!
  10. davidsharp New Member

I agree, what is your experience with splash pages in comparison to a content rich website, such as a sitesell site?