To new Prospects looking into Coastal Vacations

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, May 31, 2007.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

First of all, Welcome to the Work At Home Forum![​IMG]

Normally this section of the forum is a great place to discuss the different aspects and learn about the different teams of Coastal Vacations such as the WeCloseYourSales Call center, CSG, CWB, and a couple of others that are represented here but if you have been reading all of these threads lately you would think that Coastal Vacations is a big confused mess.

WELL, it's NOT a big confused mess. It is a WONDERFUL company that is making thousands of it's members 5, 6 and 7 figure incomes in VERY short amounts of time. It works and it's a legitimate company that has been around for over 13 years. The value of the package is continuing to grow on a yearly basis. So, rest assured that you will be in a solid and growing organization and you can make TONS of money if you are a dedicated and serious person.

We Coastal members on this forum have been discussing, in a not to civil fashion sometimes, new additions to the Coastal package and it might seem strange that we would be argung about this. Just like any other business, information travels in many different ways and this involves another company that is apparently going to work with Coastal and an announcemtent will be made at our next conference in June. The company that is going to be working with us is Funtime Vacations which already provides some vacations for the Coastal package but now have started their own biz-op and they decided that it was OK to talk about this before Coastal members got the word from our conference and thus the confusion.

PLEASE do not take this a normal within Coastal Vacations because it is not. Most of the time we are all very helpful and complimentary of eachother's groups. I am with the Call Center and we have a great program and training system that teaches you how to market so you are not makeing a bunch of cold calls to leads. There are several members of other Coastal groups represented here on this forum that have great systems that are also good systems and I'm sure they will post their systems in here and that is what this forum is for.

I think I speak for all of our different groups when I say that Coastal Vacations is the common bond between us and that is what you need to focus on.

As far as Funtime goes, it is a tool that will be added to the Coastal pakage. You can choose to use it or not just like other tools there. Do not let Funtime overshadow Coastal because Coastal is the main business that will make you the HUGE commissions and Funtime is just another tool that will be available if you want to use it.

I hope that this Coastal Vacations section will go back to being a Coastal oriented area and mabe Vishal could make an area for Funtimers who have chosen to do funtime as their main business so they can have a place to chat if they want to focus on just Funtime.

Don't forget, Coastal Vacations pays at least $1,000 per sale and that, along with our training, is what sets us apart from everyone else.

Members of this forum, please let us go back to the helpful and informative attitude we had before all of this Funtime stuff started.

Thanks,
    Harold Simpson
    Level 2 Director
    Coastal Vacations Call Center

2. Sbowman

Sbowman New Member

I couldn't agree more!

Shelby

3. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

I totally agree

good thread

cheers
    maria porter
    level 3 director

4. cgmom

cgmom Member

This was a great post Harold! You are so right! Except you forgot to mention the Coastal Families Worldwide team [​IMG] ! Just kidding! To anyone looking at Coastal, this is a great opportunity so listen to Harold and know that this is not the norm for Coastal and every team helps everyone else. This is truly a great group of individuals, all with the same goals, helping others achieve their goals, at the same time!

To everyone's success!
    Nikki Carter
    Coastal Families Worldwide

5. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Sorry, Nikki. [​IMG] There are so many to remember.

6. cashwealth

cashwealth Guest

Harold,

Very nice summary.

Here is a brief introduction to Coastal/ CB-United group.

Coastal/CB-United still best for newcomers. I may proudly say that in CB-UNITED we have taken out all of the bugs of Marketing. I believe that's what has allowed so many people join our successful team lately. The path TO those sales requires the following:

1. The Right Tools
    2. Top Leads (supplied for FREE until you became L3)
    3. Personal Support and Education
    4. Full Automation
    5. Combined Effort
    6. Combined Experience

Coastal is about making huge commissions, NEVER lower
    than $1000 and $3000 per sale.

Your cost...???...for all aboves is $19.95/month...
    Naturally if you want to grow your business faster you can. We can provide you with extra, quality leads.

Well any question just PM.

Cheers,
    Edit K.
    Level 2 Director
    Coastal/CB-United

7. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Good post. At the present time as a CSG member I am using the CSG MAC system but having some problems with it. They range from minor issues to ones of a more major concern to me. As we are all Coastal I figured this is the right forum to talk about these issues. You cant go wrong with a great Travel packages and commissions from $1000 -$9705. So id love to have a discussion about the various systems we all use. I hope to make this about back office support and training as opposed to how to run your business. By this I mean im not trying to choose between a group like say Call Center vs Wealthbuilders vs WCYS vs CSG but rather which back office is the best when factoring in ease of use, what it can do and of course price and affiliates commissions. Thanks for making this forum a useful tool in building my team.

Adam
    Coastal Level III Director
    Business Coach, Trainer and Motivational Speaker

8. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Harold - Very well written and thought out post. I agree we should focus more on what Coastal has to offer then other business related politics.

In relations to groups and back offices, I have to support the WCYS Call Center as they have a tremendous amount of support and training available in there back office. And not to mention a Call Center to close your sales for you!

9. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello OnlineMoney

I have used WCYS for over 2 yrs, but I still close over 90% of all sales myself....

plus anyone that joins with me can join the call center at any time for the call center fees, so this way they can honestly have a good run of it on their own, and use the call center as a back up if they need to.

So even if you join a call center, do not think you can not make sales outside of the call center.

Most people I speak to have the time and talents to close on their own....it really is not that difficult.

However the call center of course serves a great void for those who really need and think they need that independent 3rd party verification and closing.

Cheers
    maria Porter
    Level 3 Director

10. Judy

Judy New Member

I am very new to this (although I thought I would have made some sales from the 2 million e-mail blasts my director did twice for me). I am with WCYS which I am guessing is also called the call centre here (sorry, I'm Canadian so some of my spelling might be different).

Anyways, the one thing I am finding is when talking to my friends about my new venture they go to my website and realize that they can't find out more info without inputting their e-mails as very little is actually said on the cover page I have chosen.
    Is there some way to give them more info before they input their e-mail as maybe that is why my blasts were not more effective?

My director uses another group called vacationpower as well which she has their movie play before the WCYS info.

Has anyone else had success with that? Their are so many scams around that people are leery about putting in their e-mails. (Out of the 5 people who did input their e-mail out of 4 million blasts, 2 of their e-mails were not working!)Obviously they are scared about what is going to happen.
    Although I had no trouble inputting mine -I guess not everybody is that brave.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Secondly, when you put in your ad in a newspaper for example do you usually add your website under the phone number or do people have better luck if they just call the call centre?

Thanks so much everyone for any input.
    Judy

11. Judy

Judy New Member

Hi Maria,
    I guess we were posting at the same time!
    Are you saying that if someone just wants the package without paying for the call centre they can do that and you will still collect commission?
    How do you sell it if you purchased yours through WCYS?
    Then, they can join the call centre at any time and just pay the difference?

12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Whether the prospect wants Coastal as a business or to buy it retail having a ecommerce website is probably one's best choice to have besides the website that you get with WCYS call center.

That way the prospect can later choose to add the call center and yes than just pay the additional money to join.

And now we that are with the call center can also offer the entry level option for just $795. It really is a good deal in itself.

With Coastal there are so many different options, it really makes for an excellent business.

Can people get the $1295 or $1995 if need be? Depends how bad they want the business when I was first told that people can afford something if they really want it I questioned that myself till I had a good example of that today.

My evaporater coil burst but we NEED our air conditioner, plus it made water flow into our home , the AC man calmly said, that will be $1400, guess what we had to and did come up with
    the $1400.[​IMG]

Terri

13. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Judy,

The good news is that of the people who put thier information in to your opt in page are serious about this opportunity. They probably have been looking around and are willing to step up and give their name. But for those who do not want to do that, I would send them to the wecloseyoursales home page. It shows the opportunity and back office as well as explain the travel packages.

When you do your classifieds, I would include the start up cost and the number of the call center primarily, then the website address if you can. The call center says they get plenty of sales this way.

Have you tried PPC advertising? You can really target your market that way.

It is possible to market the opportunity without the call center and you can receive commissions for a sign up and they can receive their package. However, I would recommend including the call center with this opportunity right from the beginning. That way, all options are available. If a prospect is interested in doing this opportunity without the call center, they can get websites from COA which are the official Coastal sites. Totally doable. Many options available.

Noreen

14. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Id like to thank Noreen for her email and her showing me the WCYS demo back office. It is a very affordable option for those that want to have their calls made. I did like the functionality of the site and if I was in the need of a call center option Noreen you would be the winner. As time goes on and more of my team members thats are going to be leaving the CSG make a new decision on websites that info will be very helpful. As for Judy and her questions about people being skeptical I always say this...Its good to be skeptical but does that skepticism mean you wont check out the facts? I have seen the COA Network movie site, The CWB site as well as having used the CSG system. They all are well thought out. In your shoes being you already have your WCYS back office id get whichever one you like the movie most on and is the least expensive. Just my 2 cents.

Hey guys I was going to start a new thread but figured id jjst put it in here. Im looking to start a new Coastal Vacations Biz opt line. This line would be open to all the groups in Coastal. As the host my job would be to promote Coastal as a whole to all our prospects and let members of this forum come in and promote their group as a special guest. Im looking to do it with the guys from here and would love to hear back from any of you interested. I do have a rather large database of Coastal people in different organizations ive met over the last two years but would really like to start somethign from this forum. So get back to me asap for details or to give some ideas.

Adam

15. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi Judy,
    I am with WCYS also and I do want to clarify one thing. Make sure you understand that your prospects know that you are giving up your commission if they choose to join the call center later because they are already a member of your personal team. The call center will have to be alerted to that because they will think that they are coming to the call center from another team and they will expect them to pay the commission again.

16. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hello all,

Harold, it it a great post - I haven't been posting much because it hasn't been a great forum to come to lately....but that should change!

We are all very helpful and proud of our groups and together our package - if they add, all the better!!

Lindsay

17. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Judy,

The reason you are not getting a lot of opt ins on your WCYS is because you are email blasting 2 million worthless leads who never check their emails cause they get blasted everyday with spam.

SPAM simply does not work.

Ask yourself this question.

"What is the most I can do, with the time that I have to be the most efficient and effective in talking to or directly building a relationship with a new client, and getting in front of as many people as possible?"

Then once you answer that question, be an implementor.

It might be buying leads
    it might be placing ads online
    it might be placing ads offline
    it might be PPC
    it might be using chat rooms and forums

Only you will know the best type of advertising to work for your personality.

There is no such thing as a duplicatable system where everyone will have success with it... REMEMBER THAT PEOPLE.

Not everyone who joins WCYS will make money
    not everyone who joins CSG will make money
    not everyone who joins DFI will make money
    not everyone who joins CWB will make money

You have to find and DELEGATE the right advertising technique that
    works for you personally, or you'll never make money.

This is why WCYS teaches multiple methods, instead of just the tried and true buy leads method.

I get countless emails a day from CSG'ers and CWB'ers who are deep in debt from $250 website fees and $4000 in leads with no results.

In my mind they systems are fine, but the methods are flawed becaue they don't match up to a person's marketing blueprint, which in internally coded inside each person.

So, make sure, before you spend ANY $$$ you know what it is you are spending money on, and know if it is gonna get you the most prospects to speak with, who are the most $$ qualified.

Some will figure this out with trial and error - long hard, expensive road.

Some will find mentors to help them navigate the confusing marketing world and go around the shortcuts and find immediate success.

While others will just look a their options and keep playing with "what if" senarios and never put their foot in the water, cause of fear.

COPY what your director is doing first, see if it matches your blueprint and budget, if not, explore other methods to get infront of as many people as possible.

Marketing is an endless, nonstop machine.

Jeff

18. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Jeff,

Thanks for great advice and so true....

19. Judy

Judy New Member

Jeff,
    Thanks for the great advice. I am really not sure how to get started. My director made most of her sales from e-mail blasts but she admitted herself they have not been working lately. That is all she is willing to do for me other than to give me free websites to post on.
    You seem like a very successful man and I do want to surround myself with successful people and hope their knowledge rubs off on me. I have a very limited budget (at least until I get my first 3 sales) when I'll have a little money to play with.
    All of the methods you suggested cost money other than chat rooms and forums. I'm just not sure where I should spend the limited budget I have.
    I tried posting on these free classifieds we have in Canada but they got removed because this is a money making opportunity requiring an upfront fee (and I was so excited I had my post out there)

I have been told by my director that ppc ads can be very pricey and you have to really watch out if they have your credit card. I read today about a rich guy who is selling info on how to place ads for free on major search engines but he wants me to pay $67 for the info! -why, he's rich anyways which makes me think it is a scam.

I don't understand how you buy leads. Where do these people come from? If someone can enlighten me or a site I might find these leads at I would really appreciate it.
    Can these leads be hooked into the WCYS auto responders or do you have to call them yourself. I paid $1000 extra so that I would not have to talk to anyone with my limited knowledge being such a newbie

Thanks everyone

20. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Judy,

To answer your question about buying leads:

There are a number of resources out there, and Coastal officially approves the lead vendor CEM, though I personally haven't had much success with that particular vendor. I can send you some links if you like, but I don't know if you can use purchased leads with WCYS?

I know that I can with the Coastal Closers, because most of their calls are outbound and we enter the leads into the back office ourselves if they are not a Closer's specific form fill.

Maybe Harold or one of the other WCYS members can tell you if you are able to buy and input leads for your call center? Even if you can't, though, you will be able to add them to the WCYS auto responder campaign and try to get people to call in that way.

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations