Today is my Birthday!

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by shutterbugjen, Jan 17, 2013.

?

Who is the coolest celeb that I share my birthdya with?

1. Benjamin Franklin

50.0%
  2. Al Capone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Betty White

25.0%
  4. Muhammad Ali

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jim Carrey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Michelle Obama

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Kid Rock

25.0%
  8. Zooey Deschanel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Dwayne Wade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. shutterbugjen

shutterbugjen New Member

Today is my 28th Birthday! I was born on January 17th, 1985 at Saginaw General Hospital! In the first 28 years of my life I have accomplished many things but the highlights of my accomplishments were graduating college, owning my own successful photography studio, Marrying the love of my life, becoming a step mom and most recently becoming a mom [​IMG] I also share my birthday celebration with several very popular people. Take a look you may know them too:

1706 - Benjamin Franklin
    1899- Al Capone
    1922- Betty White
    1927- Eartha Kitt
    1931- James Earl Jones
    1939- Maury Povich
    1942- Muhammad Ali
    1962- Jim Carrey
    1964- Michelle Obama
    1971- Kid Rock
    1980- Zooey Deschanel
    1982- Dwayne Wade
    1985- Jennifer (Orr) Bumstead...aka ME!
    Birthday STORYBOARD.jpg

So, anyone cool share your birthday with you?? I would love to hear!
  2. Stephanie M

Stephanie M New Member

Hey Jennifer (AKA shutterbugjen), My fav of your birthday shares is definitely Betty White because I can only hope I am going strong in my passion of life for as long as she has.

I actually share my birthday with my mother-in-law which was pretty weird when I first realized this, but now I see it as another sign of my 'soul' connection with my husband (and she's a pretty great woman) so this has got to be the coolest!

However, I was curious who shared my birthday, July 21st, in the celebrity realm and my favourites are Robin Williams for his funniness - the silly funny, not so much his crude funny - and his diversity as an actor, and Ernest Hemingway because I love to write and hope this birthday sharing with him is some sign of my future greatness as an influential author.
    shutterbugjen likes this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

4. shutterbugjen

shutterbugjen New Member

Thank you Payment Proof!
  5. shutterbugjen

shutterbugjen New Member

That is awesome you share with your mother inlaw! You guys must have a big birthday bash huh?! You celebs are great to! I love Robin Williams !
  6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

You're welcome and I hope you had a great Bday. :)
  7. ThatSkinGuy

ThatSkinGuy New Member

Happy belated Birthday! :) Hope it was a great one! If I shared the same birthday with Benjamin Franklin, I would say it was destined for me to be rich one day! lol