Today is my Birthday!

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by shutterbugjen, Jan 17, 2013.

?

Who is the coolest celeb that I share my birthdya with?

1. Benjamin Franklin

50.0%
  2. Al Capone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Betty White

25.0%
  4. Muhammad Ali

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jim Carrey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Michelle Obama

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Kid Rock

25.0%
  8. Zooey Deschanel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Dwayne Wade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. shutterbugjen

shutterbugjen New Member

Today is my 28th Birthday! I was born on January 17th, 1985 at Saginaw General Hospital! In the first 28 years of my life I have accomplished many things but the highlights of my accomplishments were graduating college, owning my own successful photography studio, Marrying the love of my life, becoming a step mom and most recently becoming a mom [​IMG] I also share my birthday celebration with several very popular people. Take a look you may know them too:

1706 - Benjamin Franklin
    1899- Al Capone
    1922- Betty White
    1927- Eartha Kitt
    1931- James Earl Jones
    1939- Maury Povich
    1942- Muhammad Ali
    1962- Jim Carrey
    1964- Michelle Obama
    1971- Kid Rock
    1980- Zooey Deschanel
    1982- Dwayne Wade
    1985- Jennifer (Orr) Bumstead...aka ME!
    Birthday STORYBOARD.jpg

So, anyone cool share your birthday with you?? I would love to hear!

2. Stephanie M

Stephanie M New Member

Hey Jennifer (AKA shutterbugjen), My fav of your birthday shares is definitely Betty White because I can only hope I am going strong in my passion of life for as long as she has.

I actually share my birthday with my mother-in-law which was pretty weird when I first realized this, but now I see it as another sign of my 'soul' connection with my husband (and she's a pretty great woman) so this has got to be the coolest!

However, I was curious who shared my birthday, July 21st, in the celebrity realm and my favourites are Robin Williams for his funniness - the silly funny, not so much his crude funny - and his diversity as an actor, and Ernest Hemingway because I love to write and hope this birthday sharing with him is some sign of my future greatness as an influential author.

shutterbugjen likes this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

4. shutterbugjen

shutterbugjen New Member

Thank you Payment Proof!

5. shutterbugjen

shutterbugjen New Member

That is awesome you share with your mother inlaw! You guys must have a big birthday bash huh?! You celebs are great to! I love Robin Williams !

6. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

You're welcome and I hope you had a great Bday. :)

7. ThatSkinGuy

ThatSkinGuy New Member

Happy belated Birthday! :) Hope it was a great one! If I shared the same birthday with Benjamin Franklin, I would say it was destined for me to be rich one day! lol