Top 10 online paid surveys

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by uma, Mar 1, 2015.

1. uma

uma New Member

I have been little into paid surveys recently and I decided to share my experiences with you. Here is my top list. It may not necessary be this order, but definitely those sites are the best.

1. www.i-say.com
    2. www.iwadi.net
    3. www.toluna.com
    4. www.pineconeresearch.com
    5. www.mypanelbase.com
    6. www.mysurvey.com
    7. www.ipoll.com
    8. www.swagbucks.com
    9. www.inboxdollars.com
    10. www.joinhiving.com

I recommend to avoid any sites that require you to pay money upfront. Those are usually scam. Decent survey panels provide free registration and they pay cash for participation in online survey.

Most popular payment method is PayPal, which is easy and cost effective for both sites.

Good sites send you between 1 - 6 surveys a month. The number may vary during the year, I guess this is connected with demand from research agencies for our opinion and feedback.

Ps. If you find this interesting please let me know by comment or private message.

Edith iyeke likes this.
  2. binta

binta New Member

Hi, I'm looking for more info regarding mypanelbase.com
    I've joined them recently, it looks fine, but I can't find much about them anywhere...

3. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Absolutely agreed! I've been doing this for years. Legitimate survey sites are always free to join!

4. binta

binta New Member

5. Bart

Bart New Member

I have tried the paid survey for 3 months and got 20$ so i changed over the affiliate referral marketing and seems to be a bigger and faster pay there :)

payment proof likes this.
  6. Raihan23

Raihan23 New Member

Hi, Really very useful post.I think No matter what your age, profession or where you live, everyone can take advantage of online surveys for money. There are 100s of survey panels available, however they don’t all offer the same rewards. We have scoured the web to find the highest paying& legitimate research panels who have paid out millions & more to their members. Most of these panels are large companies, paying out millions of dollars.:D

7. Jeanne_dupont

Jeanne_dupont New Member

Having checked most of those sites, I still think there are better ones out there! Here are some of my favourites:

- Panel Opinion
    - Survey Friends
    - Paid Product Testing
    - Yo Opinion

Free sign up, fast payments and really quick surveys, with some even taking less then five minutes.
    Overall very satisfied, having won some great rewards ;););):)

payment proof likes this.
  8. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon New Member

inboxdollar is a good one to start with pay out is easily reached and can be done in just a few days. I would say limit yourself to just a few sites to begin with as you will find yourself suffering overload if you take on too much too quick. You can always add more later.

9. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I actually think belonging to a larger number of sites pays off. Focus on a few sites at a time. If one site doesn't have a survey for you that day, just switch it out with another. It's a great way to keep money consistently coming in.

Jeanne_dupont likes this.
  10. Popche

Popche Member

This are good sites yes, but the problem is don't get limited, you can earn a lot of money with the proper knowledge of survey sites.

Don't stick with the best website, you can earn money with 30 of them and earn a huge revenue, it all depends on your friend.

11. Jeanne_dupont

Jeanne_dupont New Member

Survey Friends is a great site! the Social Points Voucher Auction is a great idea and makes members feel a part of the website and I'm very pleased to have just had my first voucher win. I like the design, layout and style of the website and it looks inviting and I like the contents and style of the surveys which are never dull and time-consuming. Surveyfriends have their own unique style which is different to other survey websites and is definitely recommended!

12. Jeanne_dupont

Jeanne_dupont New Member

Yo Opinion is a great site to get some extra cash. ​
    Whats great is the low cash- out of £10. ​
    Surveys matched to your profile so they're interesting too . (y)