Top Classified Ad site For Sending Traffic?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Barb Thornback, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Hello all,

I thought it might be interesting to hear from members which classified Ad site sends them the most traffic.

For me it is Gumtree.

Barb
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Craigslist , but the 3 ad posting limit is the problem
  3. z2ac2k

z2ac2k New Member

By far Craigslist. I do not think that anyother site that is free stands a chance.
  4. judyp

judyp New Member

Since Craigslist is one of the top visited sites on the web (not just ad site, website overall), you would think... but yes, the 3 ad thing and other restrictions are a huge problem.
  5. z2ac2k

z2ac2k New Member

there is ways around that [​IMG]
  6. Swisscow21

Swisscow21 New Member

7. mbasa

mbasa Member

Barb Thornback
    Have you tried usfreeads? You will need to pay a once-off (annual?) fee though to be eligible to advertise business opportunities. I never saw any traffic with craiglist-but then i think it also depends on the products you are selling.
  8. DavidCarter9000

DavidCarter9000 New Member

If your interrested in classifieds then Craigslist will have the most people. Backpage however is very simular with a lot of people and less restrictions. Hope that helps.
  9. Freelanceken

Freelanceken New Member

I would have to agree with David, Backpage is great for driving traffic and the nice side benefit of being a backlink. Craigslist is too restrictive and no longer is a do-follow.
  10. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

adlandpro.com is a good one, i get a lot of traffic from that free classifieds website.
  11. kenwrites

kenwrites New Member

I used the free version in Adland years ago. I did receive some decent traffic, but that was it. The Pro version, the paid upgrade, was better and traffic did seem a bit warmer. [​IMG]
  12. star0525

star0525 New Member

Barb Thornback
    I have tried craigslist before. Was not aware of Gumtree. Will try that also. Thanks.
  13. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

14. priceworthy

priceworthy New Member

kane1976
    I agree ... For my site adland works very well
  15. priceworthy

priceworthy New Member

talfighel
    Which ppc do you use ?
  16. jsherbert

jsherbert New Member

I've used adlandpro before, and it did give me some traffic.. I don't know if any of you heard of domesticsale.com it's been giving me a good amount of traffic.
  17. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

Yes adlandpro is good, and just recently ive had a huge increase in traffic from it.

It really is worth signing up with to increase web traffic fast.