Topic dedicated specifically to ProWealthSolutions and GDI

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by cataclysmic, Oct 5, 2006.

1. cataclysmic

cataclysmic New Member

Vishal,
    Just signed up here. To stay, i would love to see a topic dedicated specifically to ProWealthSolutions and GDI among others that are floating around out there tempting people.
    The more people talk about these specific [and other] businesses,
    it will make it easier for the unitiated to not get hooked up with a bad company.
    i did see a couple of posts in here about PWS but they were quite old pre-launch posts.
    AND, if you do consider setting these up, could you let others know so they could come and post or discuss. PWS is really signing people up right now like a freight train run amok - and it looks good - but i would still like to hear more from people in here tha might have a few words to say about it!

Thanks

john vance
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the suggestion John. Like you mentioned there are already topics on ProWealthSolutions and GDI

Now whenever someone contributes to these topics, they automatically get bumped to the top in their respective forums, like new topics. So there is no point in creating a new topic. Yes, if a business opportunity gets more than natural attention and discussions, I usually create a separate forum for it.
  3. idial

idial New Member

Hi John,

I am interested to find out if you had any of the enrolees in your powerline asigned to your matrix. I signed up last week just like you.

Irina
  4. charlesfuchs

charlesfuchs New Member

Hi Irina, contact me and ill set you up a free PWS marketing system [​IMG]