Totally Amazed

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by happymommy, Jul 25, 2010.

1. happymommy

happymommy New Member

First off, being a stay at home mom is a HUGE job in itself!

Im happy to say that I am now working from home and actually enjoying it [​IMG] It's a huge change from going out everyday and doing manual labor for a low income, but it is better than I ever could have imagined!

I hope all you moms out there are enjoying what you do and taking time to recognize yourselves as the amazing people you are! Moms rule [​IMG]
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

From one happymommy to another... [​IMG]

I LIKE your sig line. My hubby has to ask ME for cash sometimes as there are times I make more than he does. lol

Have a good day![​IMG]
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Nice to see other people here make a full time income from home.

Anyone can achieve this kind of goal if you believe and take action. Find a good mentor who is really successful and do what they teach you.

Tal
  4. luxe

luxe New Member

This is encouraging. Glad to hear of others successes working from home.
  5. weebitty

weebitty Member

I just wanted to say I hope you have continued success. It sounds like you love what you are doing and that is a plus! Yes being Mom is a full time profession in of itself. With men losing their jobs and starting to have to help at home are realizing this little known fact! Who knows they may finally understand what multi tasking is all about [​IMG]
  6. marcromero

marcromero New Member

Way to go happymom! You are the envy of thousands of mothers out there. Lots of people are "trying" what you are actually doing. Persistence pays off!