Totally Lost!!

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by blackm, Sep 6, 2007.

1. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Hi blackm,

Your best bet right now is to do what you are doing - study the official site and our links here. You will find the correct way to do things. Clearly you have come upon someone who is not doing things by the book. This is a duplicatable business, but you need to duplicate the process the correct way.

Don't give up - you will get back on track.
  2. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Dear Blackm,

Your director who sold you the director's release did not do it in the legit way Coastal is run. Coastal sells vacation packages at Level One, Level Two or Level Three. They don't sell director's releases. If you buy a level one package you are not suppose to get the director's release until you pass up your first two level one sales to your director.

If you buy a level one package, you cannot buy a level three package with your level one director's release. You can always buy a level three package, but you will not get a director's release until you pass up your first 2 level 3 sales. If this isn't what you are talking about, I would suggest getting on a BOD call and ask them your questions.

Good luck, whatever happened to the director you signed up with with the Call Center?

Susan
  3. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Perhaps you would share with this forum who the crook was that put you in this position. I am sure anybody looking into Coastal would be better off staying away from this type person and I can think of no better way than to let people know before they are put in the same position that you find yourself in. I am sure the BOD would be interested to know this persons name as well. You will find in this forum there are Qualified Directors and soon to be Qualified Directors who are doing things the correct way.

Best of luck

Bill
  4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Im with Bill on this. People get taken advantage of everyday because people that are scammed are afraid to step out. Its better that you name the culprit and out them so no one else gets hurt. How would you feel if someone else spends their life savings to this person and you could have stopped it. I know id feel horrible. I try my best to always be a beacon of truth in these forums. You will find that there are a multitude of great directors here that are all willing to lend a helping hand. Id suggest doing some research and getting hooked up with one. Most of us have our emails in our profiles so you can contact whoever you chose. Id love to talk to you myself as well.

Adam Frederick
    302 476 2753
  5. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I would suggest going to a BOD call and asking them if these directors releases are legit. You can ask Al Romine himself since he is the Chairman and he can tell you if they are any good.
  6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

blackm,
    These guys are right - whoever sold you those releases is not doing business ethically and it sounds like he has been feeding you a bunch of lies about how things are done.[​IMG]

Bravo to you for coming to a forum with your questions!You are right, it is a good business to be in and you will make a good director!With the experience you have had now, it will help you in your business once you get it up and going..I would also highly agree about going to Al's call with the BOD and tell him what's going on.He will be able to help you out.

Viola
  7. victorious

victorious New Member

You have obviously been a victim of a scammer. It is, of course, not right to sell director's releases. The reason why you are clueless is because you don't even have a package, so you don't really know what you are selling.

I suggest you get a director that is reputable, that can sell you a real package and help you market Coastal Vacations.

This is truly an amazing opportunity and it works for those of us that treat it like a business.

Call me if you have any questions.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    770-995-0029
  8. DCollier

DCollier Member

Beware of this one , Instant release. http://www.coastalreleases.com/

COASTAL DIRECTOR RELEASES
    LEVEL I & LEVEL II & LEVEL III
    $3,999
    LEVEL I & LEVEL II
    $3,000
    LEVEL II & LEVEL III
    $3,000
    LEVEL I, LEVEL II, or LEVEL III
    $1,500

PURCHASE DELIVERED ON CD:

??? Signed Director Releases
    ??? Blank Release Form for Resale
    ??? Advertising Resources
    ??? 90-days Unlimited Support & Training!

CONTACT US
    Scott Crider
    530-622-4947
    [email protected]

Kathryne Meyers
    530-295-1313
    [email protected]

Instant Level I, Level II, & Level III Coastal Director's Release and Turn-Key Business

How much would you like to earn monthly?

Fast track your income earnings, become a Level III Coastal Director without passing up any qualifying sales! Instant Qualified Level III Coastal Director through our "Buy In" plan!

Earn an amazing $1000, $3200 or $9700 commission on each sale. We will show you HOW you can easily earn $3999 per sale or more by using our PROVEN "TURN-KEY" SYSTEM.

We will provide you with 90 days of unlimited support and training. Learn the very best advertising methods to drive traffic to your web site. Create your own mini advertising empire with our support.

WHOLESALE TRAVEL PACKAGE INFORMATION

Copyright ?© 2007 Coastal Releases. All Rights Reserved.
  9. jnapier

jnapier New Member

There are a few bad eggs out there who are STILL marketing the old Coastal CD which was created by Karl Jacobsen. Karl has been banned from Coastal for this action and his releases are void. All orders sent to the shipping center with his name on them are returned.

Jay NaPier
  10. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Good thread

thanks D.Collier...for your post.

It would be very helpful for Blackm to reveal from whom he purchased the releases as I am sure there are many still out there who could get potentially hurt by this person.

Releases look great in person, but it's like being given keys to a burger franchise and told to get on with it, yet you haven't even had the basic training on how to flip the burgers (personally I dislike mine charred or frozen)

Hope this helps
    maria
  11. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: ibiznizReleases look great in person, but it's like being given keys to a burger franchise and told to get on with it, yet you haven't even had the basic training on how to flip the burgers (personally I dislike mine charred or frozen)

ROTFL! Actually, a perfect analogy...

You know, as do I- how many people get "taken" with the idea of buying a (highly questionable) release and being in the money instantly. It escapes me COMPLETELY how people think they can represent and stand behind a product they do not own or use, and how on earth they can learn to run a successful business entirely on their own without any training or support. A cd wouldn't cut it for ME, for SURE!

We all need a little help! I'm not going to say your director should do it all FOR you, and I'm not saying you can't learn the basics without re-inventing the wheel and then go on to put on your creative hat once learning the ropes. But, it seems to me just a little crazy to think you can buy a release, skip the training and support and somehow figure out against the odds (which are pretty steep starting ANY business in the first place) and generate a 6 figure income??

How would anyone consider saying "here buy this $$1295-$11,000 product which I do not own or use, and did not get any training on or about- I started my business for less then half that"??

I pity the people who do fall for that line- in my own experience a minority of them come forward after a time, scratching their heads and saying "gee, why aren't I making any money with this thing". Errrm... let me count the reasons why, friend! The sad thing is, how many people DO NOT have the vision and persistence to seek actual help, but instead remain scammed and cheated, having not done both quality and quantity research- and thus shed bad light not only on our great business but on home based business in general??

They are called TRAINING sales to earn a RELEASE for a REASON!!! Its simple, absolutely- but its NOT necessarily easy, or the very same for everyone- people have different backgrounds and experiences. Run away quick from anyone who tells you it is, and you can sit around with your feet up, go to bed poor and wake up rich because you put a website up on the internet. Its a REAL business, for REAL people- its SIMPLE but you do have to actually DO something to build a successful, profitable business, from home or elsewhere!

As an aside, I have never found a more realistically profitable business to start up in comparision to the capitol investment anywhere. Imagine how many lipsticks I would have to sell in Avon to earn what I do! There wouldn't be enough time in the day.

To your continued success!

Jani
  12. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello
    Exactly Jani.

I get so many calls from prospects who quote me prices they have seen on the internet...."

but Joe Blogs is selling the 3 releases and throwing his dog in for free for only $200"

and then proceed to ask whether I will match the offer. Well, sadly I don't have a dog to throw into the mix....

But seriously, you get what you pay for....and those $200 release merchants are worth only that. They can't teach you anything but how to sell useless pieces of paper for $200, and that is not the real coastal business.

Just today I have received 2 emails from people who had wasted their money on firesale directors (if they are even in coastal) and wished they had joined through the real channels.

Jani you probably also get this......but Joe Blogs over there in N.Y is a multi millionaire (earns over $1M/month) and the No.1 earner in Coastal and he is giving me a super deal.....

even tho no one has ever heard of Joe B. and he can not be found anywhere on the internet.

Before you believe any of the massive earning claims, do a search for the persons name. Afterall if the person you are wishing to join is indeed the #1 earner in coastal, surely someone somewhere would have written about the person as such.

Believe me, the ones who are making a million per year are probably selling websites, leads and coastal marketing tools.

But, coastal can be a real multi six figure income generator for anyone who wishes to pull up their socks and start working.

hope this helps
    Maria
    972-881-4694
  13. jnapier

jnapier New Member

In a nutshell there are some bad eggs. Many of us know who they are because we do get calls before the purchase and we bail out alot of people who have made a bad decision

It's a big red flagg if the person is not selling the memberships for the right price.

Jay NaPier
  14. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Jay,

How about the director who try to induce sale offering free stuffs?? [​IMG]

lm
  15. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello Linkmetro

well, I do not think there is anything wrong with offering bonuses to a new member.

Any director should be able to offer free advertising or leads, plus with time should acquire tools for his/her own team members.

If you are not offering anything and you are finding that you losing sales to directors who do, I suggest you put together your own unique sales proposal, might take you a day to find wonderful unique items you can offer your members.

My free bonuses have worked well, because they are tools and items a new member needs....

who doesn't need websites, leads and training....

You sound [​IMG] when it is easy to be on the other side [​IMG]

We are selling coastal but we are also selling our own unique talents and tools that we give as bonuses.

Hope this helps
    maria
  16. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Very well said Maria.

Anyone who watches the bonus video I have on my website will understand WHY the bonus pkgs are there. I'm putting the finishing touches on a new bonus for L2 and L3. I'll be traveling to my team members home to help them kick start their business or they'll have the option to do several other things as well, all designed to make more sales for my team members.

Jay NaPier
  17. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: ibiznizAny director should be able to offer free advertising or leads, plus with time should acquire tools for his/her own team members.

Yes- exactly! Give people things they NEED to assist them, and provide training.

I know- I get those calls too. You are right- I do have a dog, but I'm not throwing him in, and nor am I about making deals. The packages are ALREADY an amazing deal, just on their own. Not to mention, my time is valuable and I put a LOT of my personal time into training new associates, as does Pierre. Providing someone with extra bonus tools- that is something we do out of the goodness of our hearts, because we can. I certainly did NOT get any breaks when I started out my business to the tune of websites or lead packages, so its not necessary- just nice. I tend to use incentives only when someone is commited to staring their business, and debating the level to come in at. IF their concern is additional expenses, then I will tend to offer websites and leads, because I really want to see people starting higher and getting the bigger commissions right out of the gate.

I do have issues with trying to "entice" a sale- I want people to be looking at ME as a Director, and what I can offer them- not wanting to get some "free stuff" so they pick me over another director. The mindset, of choosing success and willing to commit to becoming successful- that is something that I look for and value in an associate. I would not want people comparing me to someone else and saying- oh, well I will go with that Jani person because she offers better toys as bonuses. That would tell me that they aren't necessarily business minded, long term thinkers or really seeing what I bring to the table as a director.

SUPPORT! That is what is really needed. Anything else is gravy IMHO.

Cheers

Jani
  18. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: matiasmommywell I will go with that Jani person because she offers better toys as bonuses. That would tell me that they aren't necessarily business minded, long term thinkers or really seeing what I bring to the table as a director.

LOL.... That's interesting because I chose to add the bonus items I offer from an Official Coastal Event AND since I'm recognized as a top income earner with Coastal it's not something I do as enticement at all. In fact, I'm now doing special trainings using the bonuses I offer.

I'm traveling to my new team members home and using the digital video camera, using the presentation equipment and even setting up the notebook computer for my Platinum Members with ContactTalk.

Jay NaPier

P.S. - You must not be upto date on what's going on in Coastal....or you might be spending your time differently Jani
  19. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: jnapierYou must not be upto date on what's going on in Coastal....or you might be spending your time differently Jani

I'm actually VERY up to date, Jay tyvm. I think its great that you are flying out to meet your team members! I know most people in this business (self included) could not make that commitment (I wouldn't want to impose a 2 year old on others, or stress her with flying that often), so I think its great that you are happy to do that.

I think you are missing the point I was trying to make. I certainly did not get any "bonuses" when I started my business, "official" tools or otherwise. I can say, now that I am standing on the other side of the fence, that NO tools would have added to my success, or improved upon my results- because my success came from WITHIN me- not from anything exterior. Point blank, I did the work, aided the the tools provided to me- but I still had to DO the WORK. My point is that I prefer to connect with people and truly find if they are a fit for me, and I for them, rather then have them pick up the phone because of bonuses I advertise. It cuts down on my time spent sorting. The approach I have chosen, works for me. I am happy to loose the many leads that I do with a non opt in site, because I know that those who DO get in touch with me, resonate with who I am and what I stand for. There is very often a "click" there. The people I am working with- every one of them- are people that I am proud to know, proud to develop, proud to stand by. I get so much joy from my business- and my financial success is a result, but truly not my primary and most valued reward.

I'm really glad that you have great marketing skills and know all about how to make sales. Most of us are happy, however- to be just average, everyday people making a very healthy income with our coastal businesses and not sales experts or marketing gurus. There are quite literally, THOUSANDS of everyday, normal people in Coastal- who quietly make a very good living with their businesses from the comfort of their homes. THOSE are the successes of Coastal- what volumes that speaks to me, (personally) about this wonderful opportunity. I'm all about being the BEST that I can be, and I know that I most certainly couldn't make the volume of sales that you do, train people they way I do and still have the personal time that I so highly value to live my life.

The reason that I started my Coastal business was to be a full time single parent to my now 2 year old daughter. I'm an attachment parent- which is a fancy way of saying that the way I have chosen to parent is very low tech and very time intensive. No strollers, cribs, bouncers, plastic or battery toys, tv, formula, disposable diapers, pacifiers, babysitters (until very recently) or jarred baby food has ever been in my house! Its a choice I made, and it was the very best choice for us. But I don't think anyone else parenting in more usual ways is a bad parent, or somehow inferior to me, or loves their kid less etc etc.

2 year olds, they aren't 2 forever, and they do take up a lot of time. I love EVERY minute of it, and I am blessed to have the time that I do AND not have to worry about money. So many parents, sadly, this day in age.. do NOT have that luxury. I value it highly.

I am living my dream life, just as I set out to do just over a year ago. Because of my Coastal business, I have moved to a 99 acre horsefarm, I have time to ride (I almost had a professional career as an equestrian prior to my car accident in 2002), and I get to do lots of fun things that I enjoy like cook (I'm a hobby gourmet) and garden (I have a passion for the elusive and fussy foxglove, as well as the testy eggplant- we will see if this summers TLC garners results next summer!), as WELL as run a successful business. I have Coastal to thank, I LOVE COASTAL- as do many other happy business owners.

Most recently, I put my daughter in a pre-school class locally, that teaches children through play in 4 different languages. She loves it, and placing the very high value on education that I do- I can tell you how delighted I am to have the opportunity to give her that gift for 6 hours a week- all the way up to grade 8 if she continues to thrive in that environment- otherwise I will continue to homeschool, as I do currently. I can tell you, I earned a six figure income in my previous incarnation- but I did not have the gift of time that I do now, and I did not have nearly as much FUN, nor as little stress at my job. For example Friday afternoon I was out building a snowman with my daughter and I started my Christmas baking-she "helped". Before my car accident, I would be out of the house at 6:30 am and home often around 9pm. I had to pay someone to walk my dogs- no way I would ever have the time to raise a child (in the way I want to, anyhow). Not to mention my plans to have another baby of the human variety in my life, hopefully in the next few years. (I'm expecting a foal here in the spring!)

I'm quite happy to make 5 figures a month, live my life the way I want and on my own terms and more then happy to have to luxury of spending time with my team members, whom I consider to be my extended family. I do know them that well, and I truly care about their success- as my success is a result of theirs. I don't make the many personal sales as you do- over 90% of my sales are now coming from my team members by way of training sales. I am loving that focus- it merely adds to my time freedom, as most of my calls are now scheduled.

Coastal is a business that allows people to acheive what I have. EVERYONE that is willing to do the work and follow a proven system- can achieve what I have- and MORE, if that is their own desire. To me, the whole point of this business is time, travel, money, freedom. Everyone has different goals and different needs. Not everyone has the desire to do what you do Jay, not everyone has the need to acheive what you have and posture as you do.

My opinion about this forum, is that it is a place to help others- not to flagratly advertise our virtues and acheivements and tout our own perceived superiority over other directors.

I do acknowledge your pride in your accomplishments, and realize that like me- you are passionate about what you represent and what you stand for.

I don't agree with many of your opinions and viewpoints, but I don't see the need to attack you at every turn. I merely wish to provide people with accurate, open, honest information from my own standpoint- IF they ASK for it (and most of what I do here is respond to PM's)- and not hide behind marketing tactics, or thump my chest and tout my self percieved superiority over other good and decent directors floating about this board who are representing systems I do not ascribe to.

My highest value is to come from service, Jay. That is what I do in all areas of my life, and thus how I spend my time. It is also why I make the choices that I do, and thus how I do spend my time. Over the years, I have found that this philosophy has served me very well, not just from the standpoint of my Coastal business.

Live and let live Jay- each of us brings something to the Coastal family that is unique, special and valuable to others. There are more then enough people who need and want a Coastal business for all of us to acheive our goals- fair and square, while serving their needs and truly showing them a way to live their lives on their own terms. It is NEVER about us- its about what we can do for others. If there was one "perfect" director for everyone, or one "perfect" system for everyone- no one would ever be able to get involved, contribute their own uniqueness and become successful themselves. Think about it, and what you are really telling people. There has to be room for change, for growth, for new up and comers. There has to be different systems- competition is
    absolutely critical to growth in any industry. I have seen the major changes to the BOD system in the past few years, and how they are now striving to come up to par, and provide all of us with new tools (we can all opt into the BOD system, after all- because we are ALL Coastal Vacations members)- and I am glad to see they are stepping it up a notch over there. It benefits ALL of us, when any of the groups improve upon their systems, because it means the groups are making an effort to serve their members needs more. Some people prefer Pepsi to Coke, some people prefer Fords to Land Rovers. Its because people are different, with different needs, different visions and values. No one would say, well Henry Ford developed the original car, and thus that is the official car and the only car folks should even consider driving. Mercedes drivers, like yourself- would seriously disagree! Fix Or Repair Daily- that comes to mind.

One thing I have learned is that there is NO SUCH THING as perfection. A born perfectionist, I have had to let go of the idea of perfect anything. The point, is to continually learn, evolve, grow, expand, innovate- improve upon. A long time ago, my (equestrian coach) said to me "practice does not make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect". The key word being PRACTICE. We practice all of the time, change and innovate- because if we are not growing- we are dying.

So I will be the first person to tell you- that I am not perfect at ANYTHING. I'm only human! But as a somewhat newbie to the field of Coastal Vacations- my results speak for themselves. I am here to tell people, that THIS IS POSSIBLE for ANYONE, regardless of where you are starting out from, what group or system you choose. It doesn't matter- there are successful people in ALL of the groups- if you do the work, learn the skills- YOU will be successful. Do you homework, ask questions, find a director who you resonate with, that will serve your needs- but do not make the critical mistake of thinking a SYSTEM will do it all for you (though some are more all encompasing then others), and be certain to keep in mind that marketing is the conjoined twin sist
  20. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Special Report:

How to create maximum success in your Coastal Vacations business:
    The importance of choosing the right director for YOU, and why duplicable success is absolutely critical.

Brought to you by:

JadePeaks dot com

Congratulations for taking a serious look at Coastal Vacations! We understand that this is a very serious, life changing decision. Often, we are asked the same questions- how do you KNOW that your future director will be honest, genuine and helpful? How do you ensure you will get the support and training YOU need- that is unique to your own needs and situation?

Both Pierre and Jani looked very carefully at Coastal Vacations before they started their respective businesses in 2004 and 2006, respectively. Luckily, they both made the best decision for THEM- and have experienced both rapid and sustained success in their businesses. More recently, in July 2007 they merged their teams and started working together, in response to the need they recognized for strong personal one on one support and training to help new business owners in getting started in their new businesses successfully and the rapid growth of their respective teams.

The plain fact is this: much of what you will see on the internet these days is marketing. Now, there is nothing wrong with that- but- as a smart consumer, it is your responsibility to "read between the lines" as it were and really decide if the person you are considering working with as your director will be compatible with you and most importantly- guide and support you towards the sustained success you seek as a business owner.

Undoubtedly, you realize that there are many very successful people in the Coastal business. This business truly does change lives! But, as seasoned directors in our Coastal Vacations business, there are several things we know and "see" from the inside that many average consumers do not realize or question- until its too late and they have started their business with an unsuitable director. So, we thought that you would find value in your decision making process by providing you with some of our insight and experience. Sadly, on a seemingly daily basis, we are approached by Coastal business owners that are not seeing the success they were lead to expect, or simply can't get the necessary support and face time with their chosen Director. We do NOT want that sad situation to happen to YOU!

Again- we will never pressure you into starting your business, or even joining with us. We firmly believe that decision is yours to make, and would never want to pressure you into making it! Our commitment to you, is to simply provide you with the TRUTH! As they say- caveat emptoir (that is latin for buyer beware). We are NOT the only honest, hardworking and caring Coastal Vacations directors on the face of the planet- and we simply may not be right for YOU! Furthermore, YOU might not be right for US! We are successful because of the exceptional people we are working with- they seek us out and find us. If you decide not to work with us- we DO wish you well and are certain you will experience the success you are looking for if you consider a few simple tips when making that most critical decision about your business- WHO your director is and WHAT he/she stands for!

We do recommend that you print out this report, and take our advice when making your decision. You will not regret taking some serious consideration when you are picking your director: he or she will be your business partner, coach and mentor for many years to come. At Jade Peaks, our goal is to create a team of highly successful directors who carry on our vision- and ideally create more success then we have. Quite literally, our goal is to change the face of Coastal Vacations- change the success ratios and further the good reputation of this business. We lead by example. We believe that this business model and product has the proven power to not only revolutionize individual lives, but to affect the home based business industry and societies mis-conceptions and wrong perceptions of work at home entrepreneurs. The importance of your Director to your success and reputation simply can NOT be understated!

Questions to ask your potential director and points to consider:

Does your potential director answer their own phone? Do they respond to your e-mails and voicemails within a reasonable time frame? (24 hours)

Successful directors ARE busy- no doubt! But, reasonable response to your inquiries is a MUST. It will be very critical to you when you are running your business- you should be available to book appointments to work with your director within a 24-48 hour timeframe.

2)What is their marketing stance?

Lots of fancy cars, homes, cheques and claims of having it all on their website? Having a very LARGE team, and supporting them properly is very time intensive! IF he/she claims to be actively working with dozens of people in training and making lots of money while working only a few hours a day- ask yourself: how can that director help people get started properly? It might occur to you that this director makes MANY sales personally with their flashy website and smooth personality, and spends most of their time promoting themselves rather then teaching their team to duplicate! That might indicate to YOU that this person will be available to you and able to coach you individually in very limited quantity- if at all, and that the successful person you started your business under will NOT be teaching you how to DUPLICATE their amazing success. Ironically- it is that individual's success that appeals to your emotional centre- and WHY you wanted to work with them in the first place!

3)Does this person have a SOLID reputation and a PROFESSIONAL presence?

If you have ever had a job or hired and employee (especially a babysitter for your children)- you KNOW the importance of this! Think about it- you are HIRING a director to teach you how to be a successful business owner. You are PAYING THEM 1/3 upfront to teach you what you need to know and do! There are a few things you can do to verify this persons reputation, and help insure they are the right person to guide and support you with your new business. First off- do a google search online for their first AND last name, as well search their first and last name with the words "coastal vacations". IF that person seems unstable within Coastal or business opportunities in general- bouncing from system to system, business to business, representing more than Coastal Vacations (one director we know of sells everything under the SUN- including vitamins!) or having any valid sounding complaints be wary! If you have a good connection and feeling about this person- and there is something you find that bothers you- ASK THEM about it, and listen carefully to the answer. Unfortunately, in this competitive world, there are some very good Directors out there that have had negative comments made about them- often based on jealousy and even sometimes by competitive business owners "posing" as dis-satisfied clients. Ask to speak with team members they are either training currently or have released- BOTH- ideally, as this will give you an idea of how consistent they are. Your director might have released someone 6 months ago, built a much larger team in the meantime and now changed training mediums or simply not have enough time. The new system might not duplicate as well- quite possibly a yellow flag. As they say, getting to the top is relatively easy in comparison to staying there! If your prospective director is new and doesn't yet have a team and/or released directors, ask if you can speak to THEIR director, get a reference from that person, and then do your homework on THAT director, find out who they have trained and associated with, and what results and reputations those individuals enjoy. IN GENERAL- like attracts like, and goo
    d, ethical Coastal Directors tend to be found together. So- if you connect well with a newly released Director, like and respect who trained them- and find that the more senior director has good ethics and happy team members- chances are those values and skills will be passed down to you- again, the importance of duplication. As an added bonus, your "brand new" director will have lots of TIME for you, and will tend to be very determined to solidify their reputation by putting "extra" effort into YOUR new business. "Big Name" directors with huge teams and large incomes often tend to be GREAT at sales, and low on duplication. Unless you are a born salesperson, marketing and computer savvy and willing to learn by trial and error exclusively- do think twice! Do not fault a new director for being new- YOU will be there one day too! Instead, if you feel good about them- look for a quality Coastal "bloodline"- their more experienced, seasoned director(s) will have passed to them valuable experience and knowledge which YOU will capitalize on! Good directors remain available to their team- which includes released, independent directors- with that connection in place, you will have support and answers for your questions both on an individual basis and also through your groups system wide resources.

4) Some people will tell you to ask your potential director questions about how many directors they have released, if they own their own home, make 6 figures etc etc. You might consider that one day YOU will be a new director! You won't yet have a thriving team or have bought a new car or moved into a swanky new neighbourhood. The absolute beauty of this business is that by following a simple, proven system anyone can BE successful, and relatively quickly. Instead, you might ask your potential director questions that help you get to know their values, vision and ethics more clearly:

Some ideas might be:

What do you find to be most rewarding about your Coastal business?
    What long term goals do you have for yourself?
    What vision and objectives do YOU have for your business in the next year and why?
    What do you think are important qualities for Coastal Director to posses