toy r us agentsss and also bilingual agents in ty r us

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by tropicalbenzo, Jun 28, 2009.

1. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

im new in this skill and im looking for agents who can help me i got a invitation to work toy r us bilingual anyone can help me, or a least anyone know how is the job, any advice about the hours post ....please very urgent help, im the training process.
  2. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

where r u guys, anyone from toy r us, english or spanish agents????
    to share their experiences with that skill!
  3. lakewoodgirl

lakewoodgirl New Member

tropical,
    my friend had toys thru west about a year ago and resigned after a couple of weeks b/c the customers were so upset. She said if they bought something and it was broke, apparently the policy is if the box is open then you can't return it, but they can't find out if the toy is broke unless they open the box.
  4. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

i resig. too for the same reason lakewood....
  5. lakewoodgirl

lakewoodgirl New Member

oh i am sorry to hear things hadn't changed with toys [​IMG] was it the same type of call every time? let us know if you get another offer. I resigned back in June from Vir Mob and I finally filed for unemployment- got tired of waiting for another skill offering. I make almost $700 a month for unemployment---I haven't made that much with West since last year.
  6. sparehair

sparehair New Member

hey lakewood, you were able to resign form a skill at west and still get unemployment?
  7. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

i dont think so sparehair.....
  8. lakewoodgirl

lakewoodgirl New Member

Yes--I didn't resign from West, just from the skill. VM was ending anyway this month. I've heard some people they fight UE and some people they don't fight it. if you go to the workplacelikehome.com website there's 4 pages of W employees talking about UE and it seems most people get it. sparehair let me know if you have any other questions and tropical what do you mean "i don't think so" ????
  9. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

lakewoodgirl: Yes--I didn't resign from West, just from the skill. VM was ending anyway this month. I've heard some people they fight UE and some people they don't fight it. if you go to the workplacelikehome.com website there's 4 pages of W employees talking about UE and it seems most people get it. sparehair let me know if you have any other questions and tropical what do you mean "i don't think so" ????
    if i resig. toy r us ..... can i apply for ue??? thats why i say: i dont thing so!!! or yes we cannnn?
  10. lakewoodgirl

lakewoodgirl New Member

Yes you can apply Tropical!!!! Please take advantage of it! I think you are in FL just like me and as long as you've worked the last 5 quarters in a row (just west or more than just west) and have made I think over $7500 within the last 5 quarters you qualify! The question is if W will fight it or not, which for me and alot of other W employees they did not. What will it hurt to apply? My only regret is I didn't do it back in June when I first resigned from VM---were there a lot of hours av at toys or u just didn't like it or both?