Traffic Flow SEO

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by norppa1, May 4, 2010.

1. norppa1 New Member

2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Still the best way is to keep adding fresh content to your website and build it in such a way that it attracts tons of good TARGETED traffic every day! [IMG]
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

And to ad to mountainmom, using one of the well respected sites that google or other search engine love helps also. For example blogspot, and wordpress.
  4. getagrip Gold Member

That does look like a pretty good resource, but I think that most of your traffic will come from Google, Yahoo, and MSN, which are the main ones you should be concerned about. Having said that, if you have some time to submit your websites to the smaller search engines, go for it...it can't hurt! [IMG]
  5. samda Member

Ha ha ha ha ha. This is a 1999 scam. You can submit to 1,000,000 search engines. But what is the point when you get traffic from only 3 - Yahoo, Google and Bing.

That too Google will account for 80% of your traffic. Why to waste time in submitting to 1,000,000!!!

Have a think, please.
  6. carterstory New Member

Go ask 100 people what they use as a search engine.. I would be that 98 of them will say one of the top 3..

Maybe a few web directory pages will help your backlink numbers if they have a decent pagerank.. but def not submitting to 300 search engines.
  7. wealthbuilders New Member

Yes - save your time and energy, or use it in more productive ways with free marketing methods to get your site ranking higher on Google.
  8. MartinJames New Member

I really don't know about others but i am familiar with just 5 search engines , is this helpful to submit your site to all of them?I don't think so..
  9. wrlawrence New Member

I get most my of my traffic from Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask with Google being the Number 1. I have a SBI website that does all the submitting for me automatically every time I build a new page.
  10. 3l337 New Member

I have always found if I just build my backlinks on highly indexed pages the search engines find me pretty quick, usually within a week.