Traffic Geyser - Anyone Using it?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by mountainmom5, Mar 8, 2011.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Is anyone using Traffic Geyser ? Pros or cons on it??
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Never heard of them before. Let us know what you find out.
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Okay will do! I just heard about it and was hoping someone is using it so I could get some feedback from folks I trust.[​IMG]

Just a wee bit lazy when it comes to weeding thru all the stuff on google about it. [​IMG]
  4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

mountainmom5: Is anyone using Traffic Geyser ? Pros or cons on it??

I just heard about it and was hoping someone is using it so I could get some feedback from folks I trust.

Just a wee bit lazy when it comes to weeding thru all the stuff on google about it.
    Viola, looks like you may have successfully applied the Law of Least Effort to get what you desired. [​IMG]

Here's a link to a review of Traffic Geyser by a reputable online marketer I have done business with over the years. He's certainly someone I trust: Traffic Geyser Review

It's a 3-video test demonstration of the software conducted over 7 days, along with the candid results. You can view the videos online or download them if you wish. I think you'll find this useful.

Note: You may encounter an annoying glitch on the videos when viewing online. The official Traffic Geyser promo audio track can be heard along with the audio from the test demo. However, playback on the downloaded videos is free of that interference.

Hermas
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks Hermas! i will be checking this out more. Am heading out on a 10 day vacation today so will have some time *hopefully* to do some research. [​IMG]
  6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

This has been around for awhile. It's a video submission software/service.

Is it worth it??? Never used it, but there are other services out there that are comparable that are free, but may not best fit your needs. As there are a lot of things free, that aren't as good as paid service.
  7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

www.TubeMogul.com was the free video submission I ran across a couple years ago when I first heard of Traffic Geyser, so one may want to try that.

They also have a paid version that may suite one's needs.