Traffic to Website?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Karenreams, May 11, 2009.

1. colso_y

colso_y New Member

Hey, great info here in this post. The ones that I have had success with in recent months have been making youtube videos and linking them back to my site, writing press releases and submitting them to PR web and also a multitude of free press release sites (just search Google and you'll get loads). Ezine articles are also worth it - but as previously mentioned - make sure they have a great title and are well written with decent content! Web 2.0 is great too. My main tip is that you need to make a plan of your strategy and stick to it. There aren't many quick wins (altough you get surges now and again) but if you consistently complete tasks that generate traffic you gradually build your volume of visitors and list! Hope this helps and remember to have fun!

2. kyrash

kyrash New Member

Try searching for some sites within your niche that ranks reasonable well and comment on these sites with a link back to your site.

Use sites like digg,reddit and propeller as well to link back to your site and finally throw upa few articles on ezine.

Good Luck

3. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Hi All

I underestimated how difficult it is to attract traffic to your website/business ! It's all about patience, trial & error, finding out what works & what does'nt. There seems to be no fast route to market, just hard work & determination, like any other job.

Bye for Now

Mark [​IMG]

4. twnuck

twnuck New Member

If you have money to spend I would use Google Adwords. You can literally get traffic within an hour. If you don't have money I would spend time on forums that are wrapped around your niche.

Todd

5. shar19

shar19 New Member

I would also like to know this. I have no idea how to get traffic.

6. Rhinomarketing

Rhinomarketing New Member

Anyone use clip clip or clip marks?

7. aballantyne

aballantyne New Member

The first thing I recommend is looking at what kind of website you have. If it is a lead capture or a dynamic generated page then oftentimes ppc search engine marketing is the way to go. If it is a content site then I recommend article marketing and forums as well as seo to generate traffic.

8. AvaJohns

AvaJohns New Member

Im new to this site and just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the advice so far [​IMG]

9. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

samueldarwin: But be genuine in your answer. Being a bit spammy will make the blog owner to remove your comment.

ya we must give a good comment base on the article they post [​IMG]. it will be much better if you give comment to high PR blogs [​IMG]

10. Kellyj78

Kellyj78 New Member

Use Twitter. As simple as that. Then watch your website skyrocket with thousands of visits.

11. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

i fod program ysterday where they give you $10 to join you can earn atleast 425 plus per day and get to drive loads of traffic to your websites, blogs etc.
    good luck i hope you achieve yyour goals

12. RDowe

RDowe New Member

Great Idea; I will have to give a try!

13. Donalam

Donalam New Member

I am trying to break into this home business also...I have purchased the mois program and am having a hard time getting an affiliate link on my website. I would appreciate any help...Thanks in advance

14. sbglobal79

sbglobal79 Guest

Make a free blog based around long tail keywords.

2. Make posts on relevant big blogs linking back to blog.

3. Submit posts to social neworking sites like digg

4. Write articles that point back to your block with relevant keyword anchor text.

5. Make a video, upload it to youtube with relevant tags and put it on your blog. (helps alot with your search engine ranking)

6. Use twitter, facebook and myspace.

15. johnben1444

johnben1444 New Member

The quickest way to get traffic to your site is thru Pay Per Click, thou it's kind of expensive and if you don't have skills on how to use it, you can loose a lot of money in a hurry with nothing to show for it.

16. 3stepads

3stepads New Member

Well, HubPages are not the best way promote Your WEB-site. All links on will be no-follow (search engines will not follow them).

17. Brandilu

Brandilu New Member

Hi

I was going to leave you my suggested technique, but re-read your original post about not being technical.

I agree with Mountainmom totally. There are a lot of suggestions here most of which are quite valid, but may leave you confused if you're not well-versed in the tech side of things.

Now that I think more about it, I think I will suggest some material you can study that will help you now and in the future, because it will teach you a big-picture method of how to build traffic that converts. You can get it here: http://mycps.sitesell.com/ (That's not an affiliate link)

Good luck to you and your ebusiness adventures!

18. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

johnjimat: ya we must give a good comment base on the article they post . it will be much better if you give comment to high PR blogs
    Giving comments to high PR blogs can easily give you high PR backlinks. This can't just give good backlink but also give you traffic from those links.

19. tandre

tandre New Member

I know how tough it is to get traffic. I am having a tough time also so I am glad to hear that I am not the only one...

How much do you know about internet marketing and are you using any online education or business in a box type systems? I heard someone mention OWM (one week marketing) earlier and the My Online Income System is also excellent for new people and has alot of traffic generation material.

I am hoping it just takes time. Keep working at it!

20. tandre

tandre New Member

Hello,

I heard hub page in this chain and do not know this term. Can anyone throw me a definition?

Thank you