Traffic to Website?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Karenreams, May 11, 2009.

1. dennycraigh01

dennycraigh01 New Member

According to me, Article submission is among the most popular SEO techniques today that can be used to effectively promote your website or your business.
    Article submission is a proven approach to increase one-way links to the website. Blog submissions, classifieds ads posting etc. also the best source for increasing the traffic of one's website.

2. Data1

Data1 New Member

Karenreams
    Once you get those names, you need to capture them permanently, so you can market to them. Use an autoresponder and create a squeeze page. Once your list is built, you are on
    easy street. Bill

3. fixaprob

fixaprob New Member

There are some tips
    Use facebook and twitter
    social networking
    directory submission
    forum posting

4. jamess

jamess Member

SMO and Create Unique and fresh content are very important thing to get traffic...

5. laga

laga New Member

Hi there,
    I'm new too. Theres loads of info here. I might come back. I'm going over to check youtube out and comment on some businesses within my niche. Should be able to drum up some traffic there.

6. 1 Elite CEO

1 Elite CEO New Member

Are there any Twitter tools that can automate the following process?

7. CatherineK

CatherineK Member

Take a look at Socialoomph.com, I used them years ago, not now. I think their service is pretty good, paid though. Google "automated twitter tools" and see what's on offer.
    YouTube and Pinterest are really popular sites, web2.0 sites such as Squidoo have seen a rise in popularity also lately.

8. UniqueB

UniqueB New Member

As many have probably mentioned, but YOUTUBE videos are a great way to bring traffic to your site

payment proof and JoannaIceni like this.
  9. Elizabeth21

Elizabeth21 New Member

You get traffic from off page and on page seo.moreover, the more your keywords are strong and attractive,you get the more traffic.Its fully depend on your keywords are according to what people are seeking..it should be targeted. Try listingdocks, they provide traffic at a cheap rate.

10. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

11. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

Yes I agree with what you said that this question has been asked several times around the web world. But it`s vital to know that there is no single-one secret answer behind the question and also there is no rocket-science to getting traffic.

Check out my Top 6 Traffic Generation Tactics

12. Robin Bull

Robin Bull Member

Social media. Facebook. Twitter. Digg. StumbleUpon. Blogs. FORUMS. Make a Squidoo. Facebook groups. Pinterest.

13. Laurian

Laurian New Member

The the easiest and quickest way(s) to get traffic to your website is paid traffic like PPC. All other free ways have been listed above by other contributors. Try different methods and make sure you do some tracking to know what works and what doesn't, then stick to what works for you.

14. florbags

florbags Member

Thanks for your question, Karenreams! My answer: there's no easy and quick way to get high-quality traffic. When I say "high-quality" I am referring to those who are really interested in the contents of your blog/website and very much interested in buying your products (if you have any). Making them all visit to your blog/website will take some time. You have to build a good reputation first then everything will follow.

First thing you need to do, is to figure out your target market. What does your blog/website talks about? What does it contain? Which type of people would be interested in reading your contents? Once you have figured out your target market, find out where they usually hang out (online).

There are many ways to get free high-quality traffic, Karenreams. Make yourself visible in social networking sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. You can do article marketing. You can blog. You can join forums (like this one).

You don't have to do them all at the same time. Pick one that you are comfortable using and master it before moving on to another platform. Do not multi-task. Humans are not programmed to multi-task. If you really want to be successful, you have to FOCUS. And you can't focus if you are doing different things at the same time.

And one more thing, ALWAYS BE PATIENT. :)

Hope this helps. :)

payment proof likes this.
  15. Erica Martin

Erica Martin New Member

I also like to answer questions on Quora, and I receive google alerts for different keyword searches - I find articles and comment on them through those search results as well.

16. Conor Doherty

Conor Doherty New Member

This right here is a great opportunity for traffic.....posting helpful advice in forums.

Just make sure you set up your signature so it has a link to your website in it.