Training Questions for New Hire - Please Help

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by kimmabel, Dec 7, 2009.

1. kimmabel

kimmabel New Member

Help for new trainee - training questions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help...I am stuck on a couple basic questions and don't want to fail my test twice. My planned answers are listed first (the "A" answer)...please confirm they are correct answers.

Q1: If the RTN for a product has changed and doesn't come up correctly on the decision screen, you should?

A. Fill out the online manual order form using the RTN that appeared when the call was received.
    B. Do not worry about RTN as it is not a required field.
    C. Write down the customers information and tell them somoeone will call them back.

Q2: Which call types can be manual orders?

A: All of the those listed below
    B Customer Service
    C Inquiry
    D Lead Generation
    E Orders

Q3: When you are provided with the correct RTN in the Product Screenbook, thus filling out the Online Manual Order form is not necessary, place the steps you should follow to place the order in the correct sequence

Step 1 Write down the RTN from the product screenbook
    Step 2 Click on the PF23 button to return to a blank decision screen
    Step 3 Enter the RTN given in the product screenbook on the decision screen
    Step 4 Press or click on PF5 to populate the menu

Again, any help with getting these answers is much appreciated...I can't seem to find the material in my previous study notes and I really don't want to fail the basic training [​IMG]
  2. New2WAH

New2WAH New Member

Q-1 A (not 100% sure - got it wrong[​IMG])

Q-2 = A (100% sure)

Q-3 -1, 2, 3, 4 (100% sure)

good LUCK Kimm
  3. kimmabel

kimmabel New Member

THANK YOU...You are awesome!!! I passed and moved on to the next test. I hope to help someone else in my situation once I get better at the call center tasks. [​IMG]
  4. luis84

luis84 New Member

Your going to be on the DR line, huh? [​IMG]
  5. New2WAH

New2WAH New Member

Hey Kimm... I am brand new to the DR - first shift for me is going to be this Sat graveyard!

Welcome aboard...
  6. New2WAH

New2WAH New Member

Kimm ~

be sure to check in and post you experience at the WAH - hired thread....

Cathy
  7. luis84

luis84 New Member

Yes, be sure to update us on your experience and see if we can't get a comprehensive DR line / west new hire thing going, collective knowledge!
  8. kcummins

kcummins New Member

These are for the training questions that I am stuck with and I dont want to fail my last test. On question 1 , I think the anwser is B. On question 2, I think it is answer A. Please confirm my thoughts or correct me if I am wrong. thank you

1 The Operation Problem Report OPR provides you with a means to communicate and report problem with:

a. the order entry screens.
    b. the online Manual Order form
    c. any calls received
    d. the training modules
    e. the message board

2 Do Not complete the OPR for the following situation:

a. No products are listed on the decision screen menu that populates with an RTN.
    b. When there is a grammer problem with the scripting on an order screen.
    c. at the end of an order when it will not submit.
    d. when one of the PF function kets is not working properly.
  9. kcummins

kcummins New Member

thank you for your support. I got a 100 on test #5.
  10. mr575612

mr575612 New Member

I'm new to this forum and have found some great answers to my questions so far but I don't see any Halo agents. I have a webinar next week and was wondering if there any tips or information about the Halo webinar any one could offer. For example..what is it like? The Halo training itself made my head spin, lot's to do and I'm not getting a mental image of what it's all going to look like once it's in front of me, not scared just overwhelmed. Any help is welcome...
    thank you !!!

mari