Transferring Videos?

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by gridellas, Apr 10, 2009.

1. gridellas New Member

I recently created a hoplink for a product and accessed it through my hoplink and pulled up the site. The site has some videos on it that would be awesome on my lens. I went and created my lens and tried to copy and paste the video, that didn't work.

I tried to upload the video on to my PC and then upload it into a video module. Link not recognized [IMG]

It is even possible to transfer the video on the products site to my lens?

I would appreciate any help with this one.
    Thanx in advance
  2. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Gridellas,

If the video is available on YouTube (double click it to see if it opens up in YouTube):

Add a YouTube module to your lens. Place the link code from YouTube in the proper (it's apparent) place within the YouTube module.

I've never tried it with a non-YouTube vid so I can't tell you how to do that, sorry.

~Newbie Shield~
  3. gridellas New Member

I tried to double click on the video and it started playing. That was it. I guess they don't have it on you tube [IMG]
    Guess I will have to find another way. Haven't figured out how to get my built in webcam to operate on my laptop to make my own videos. I am going to go and experiment some more with it.

Thanx,
    Newbie Shield [IMG]
  4. samda Member

If not youtube they might have used some other video processor. I would rather look into the source code of the website and contact the owner for promotion of his site thr' your hoplink.
  5. gridellas New Member

Good idea! I will contact the vendor and see what they say. Thanx
  6. bOsiNg New Member

Create a you tube account and upload the video on you tube, then make a link to your lens using the you tube video module.
  7. gridellas New Member

I have tried and I can't move the video on the site which makes me think they don't want me using it.