Travel Business Opportunities

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Kritter, Jan 19, 2008.

1. aandrews

aandrews Member

If you're looking for something brand new that's different and exclusive, try Resorts360. It Pre-Launches in about a week or so.
  2. BigCash247

BigCash247 New Member

Does anyone have an honest, unbiased review on Worldventures?

Someone approached me with this company and I'm currently doing a little research into them...
  3. Panther_S

Panther_S New Member

Just to make a correction to stated information, RTC's book travel through their website, at 65% commission . not Rta's
  4. Panther_S

Panther_S New Member

I am also a CTA with Traverus and my understanding is that in Canada you can join as an associate and only sell websites or join as a RTC and book travel through your personal website 65% commission, or refer to a CTA for booking and receive 20%, You can also join as or upgrade to CTA (certified Travel Agent ) and book travel directly with suppliers, 75% commission, or through your personal website. I hear that there are 3 provinces in Canada where you cannot be a CTA.
  5. mr127500

mr127500 New Member

There are a couple other out there as well, YTb. What i have found in my research though, it is very time and labor intensive for the money comparably.
  6. The Travel Agent Program we became part of three years ago is the best for our needs.
    We earn up to 80% commission for direct bookings and 10% override on those we share it with.
    The education available to earn true credentials is very extensive and continues to grow.
    I have done many comparisons for clients and , more often than not, our price beats out all the rest.
  7. Casper

Casper New Member

I have mentioned on this forum that I'm looking at another business to add to my portfolio & I was looking at a low cost travel business, I was just wanting to know if there is anyone on here who is still with Travelancia as I'm interested in joining the program, You are more than welcome to send me a PM so you can tell me a little bit more about it that would be fantastic.
  8. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Casper: I have mentioned on this forum that I'm looking at another business to add to my portfolio & I was looking at a low cost travel business, I was just wanting to know if there is anyone on here who is still with Travelancia as I'm interested in joining the program, You are more than welcome to send me a PM so you can tell me a little bit more about it that would be fantastic.
    Interesting,

Having owned a traditional travel agency, I can tell you first hand there is not much money in the industry, and worse now since travel is off 37% and business travel is even worse. Not the best time to get into travel, and as far as Travelencia, not a good choice, it offers useless credit on travel, and just the typical tavel platform which is a dime a dozen these days, free in most cases, just don't make mistake of paying $500. for web site which is nothing more than a recruiting headhunting deal, technically illegal to pay on recruiting, so a bit dangerous at this point in time given the pressure that is being put on some at the moment.

Success to all,
  9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Traverus... YTB... Global Resorts....Travelencia... they are all the same in my book. [​IMG]
  10. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

mountainmom5: Traverus... YTB... Global Resorts....Travelencia... they are all the same in my book.
    Agreed,

Why anyone would pay for a website when so many are offered for free is beyond me. In time travel deals like these will be a dime a dozen for free, I see more and more throwing it in as a spiff, so don't pay for what is soon to be free everywhere.

In the case of Traverus, you can see how they must be hurting, they just added a worthless VOIP over mobile option, just as FDII added GIConn, another over hyped VOIP cell deal, so all these travel deals are starting to see the light, they better ad services or they will be out of business.

Sucess to all,
  11. StephatMOR

StephatMOR New Member

I am Stephanie with MOR Vacations.

Our condo stays are as low as $149 a week. My favorite part about the condo stays is the variety of locations. I have traveled to Mexico and some places around the US. But there are codos all over the world. You can buy the memberships for discounts on travel, or also sell memberships to others. If you sell a $2000 lifetime membership you can get $1000 in commissions! The membership includes UNLIMITED guest passes! You can let your friends and family take vacations too! My brother got married and I was able to book a honeymoon vacation for him and his wife. I love my membership. I would totally recommend it to others!
  12. Melsunshine

Melsunshine New Member

ateamfuntimer

Thaateamfuntimer: In my first 7 weeks of business I made over 10k
    Adam,

That is a great income for the first 7 weeks. Do you mind me asking, what was your method of promoting you business back then that enabled you to have that success and what methods are you using now - if you are having the sames success or better?

I am just trying to get some feed back as to what is working for people or not when it comes to Internet Marketing as this is a new area for me.

Thanks