Trick to get your Website Indexed Fast!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by mattjosh, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Thiya New Member

That's great man. Done a great job.
    Just going to have a try on it. Thanks for the great link share. [IMG]
  2. ysidnem New Member

mattjosh
    Hi, thanks for sharing this info. I was looking for this type of information for my new site as I have had not much success with any of my other sites. Not so much the indexing but the PR. .[IMG]
  3. loner44 New Member

try xml sitemaps - works well for efficient indexation of dynamic pages
  4. loner44 New Member

try sitemaps - they will help with timely indexing
  5. sunnyblue New Member

I would say don't use any trick as Google understand each and every thing, let it get indexed naturally.

What you can do is publish fresh content regularly and create sitemap.
  6. ResidualQueen New Member

It's a lot simpler to just hire a marketing company to handle these little things for you. Google is constantly changing their algorithm system to combat against new tricks and elaborate cheats. These slick techniques may hurt your ranking more than anything. You wouldn't take your brand new Mercedes Benz to a guy name Bob, who lives down a dirt-road in a trailer park. Would you? Your website is a business so treat it like one!
  7. simpleflair New Member

This type of quick tricks will only fool yourself in the long run.. If you're interested in growing your business legitimately, avoid these tricks. Let your site get indexed slowly and naturally.
  8. Marco Casario New Member

Thanks for your tip on profitinstruments.com. I will keep it in mind too.
  9. jamess New Member

This is very interesting tips. I was also puzzled about indexing. So I think this trick will run.