TRIVITA - Cooperative Marketing not MLM

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by annadenise, Jun 23, 2008.

1. annadenise

annadenise Member

I just thought I would share something on buying customers and then wondering when they will purchase. We should look at this more on a quarterly to semi annual basis since people's purchasing habits vary so much as regards frequency and quantities ordered.

Here are a few examples of recent customer orders I've seen:

Christopher just had a customer that has been under him for 2.5 months that never ordered anything make a $424 product purchase this past week. So he may have waited a while to order, but sure made a nice order when he did!

Eric bought 25 more customers last week. One of those brand new customers just ordered $348 in product - within one week of being a new customer.

I had a customer that ordered one other time for a minimal amount several months ago that just ordered $209 in product this past week.

Some people only in 3 weeks have had customers ordering several times already, with a couple of purchases over $100. Another has been in 3 weeks and no one ordered until last week, and now has a couple of smaller orders of $40 each placed.

I was just now looking at a couple of more customer orders this morning. Here is a good example of getting free customers - Ken had 1 member order $54 in product, and the same day refer another member who ordered $223 in product! So he will get the 40% commission for their first order on the $232 plus a free customer, saving $50, which is what it costs to buy a customer. Then he had another customer order $232 yesterday which was their first order!!!! That is super!!!! All in 24 hours.

I just had another one of my customers that I've had for 2 months place their first order yesterday for $190.

With Trivita's Cooperative Marketing model, Trivita does all the advertising to get customers and do all the follow up to retain them, the more customers we buy, the better we can do!!!

Remember too that many customers refer other customers, and some are now converting to be BA's.
  2. annadenise

annadenise Member

The Trivita call tonight had some major changes to announce! I took some notes, and this is taken straight from the call, so I hesitate to paraphrase it, since it is factual information as given by Trivita on the webinar site and on the call and it is new information, so I do not want to misstate anything. Most of this is also already updated in the Trivita backoffice.

New Joining Prices and Changes in title of the Packs

1. Stead Fast Premier Pack $1,499.99
    (+ Shipping & Handling)
    Get 25 MAP Contacts & 1000 Points. + 10 YBH Magazines Free!
    The Stead Fast Premier pack is our number one choice for serious business builders who want to build a significant residual income business. This enrollment pack will get you started on the right track to building your TriVita business. By enrolling in the Stead Fast Premier enrollment pack you will also receive special Stead Fast Training and business building tools.

2. Stead Fast Pro Pack $999.99
    (+ Shipping & Handling)
    Get 15 MAP Contacts & 500 points!
    The Stead Fast Pro pack is our second most popular choice for serious business builders who want to build a significant residual income business. This enrollment pack will get you started on the right track to building your business. By enrolling in the Stead Fast Pro enrollment pack you will receive special Stead Fast Training and business building tools.

3. Stead Fast Basic Pack $499.99
    (+ Shipping & Handling)
    Get 5 MAP Contacts & 250 points!
    The Stead Fast pack is great for those who are committed to becoming a successful TriVita business owner. By enrolling in the Stead Fast Basic enrollment pack you will also receive special Stead Fast Training and business building tools.

4. Stead Fast Intro Pack $149.99 (+ Shipping & Handling)
    Get 1 MAP Contact & 100 points!
    The Stead Fast Intro pack is designed for those who want to test-drive the TriVita Wealth & Wellness business. By enrolling in this pack you will be able to sample TriVita's quality products and experience the unique MAP program.

5. Business Affiliate Account Set Up Fee $25.00 (No shipping & Handling)

The Business Affiliate Account set Up Fee is an enrollment option for individuals who are interested in e.valuating TriVita's Cooperative Marketing Opportunity. This fee gives you full access to the Online Business Center to manage your business. This enrollment option does not include products, training tools, or marketing collateral.

No more paper applications all are online now - which Omar already verified for us.

Trivita has set up a new 2008 training manual attached.

Stead - Consistent, Purpose
    Fast - Fast Track Compensation

New Pack Features:

Autoship is now set up during enrollment and is $50 for all levels. Includes the Vita Daily AM/PM and the Sublingual B12

There is a MAP Builder Program available for all pack levels below Premium to get you up to the 25 MAP customers.

Coded Bonus' is $250 for Premier, $225 for Fast Pro, $200 for Basic, and no coded bonus, but still an enroller's bonus of $50 for the Intro Pack.

CAMPUS section of backoffice has the training materials as well.

[Post edited - Admin]
  3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

In case you are wondering what MAP stands for and what you are getting
    MAP are Trivita customers
    which means that
    if you join with the "INTRO PACK"
    you will get 1 customer (value $50)
    "Get 1 MAP Contact "
    "Basic pack" , 5 customers
    and so on.

They Actually Help YOU Get Your Customers!
    Myself and others have found success and freedom with our TriVita businesses because TriVita lets us acquire their media customers.

They also market to our customers and I don't have to stock, distribute or ship any product.

TriVita has all the systems in place to help me start, grow and run my business on a daily basis! Their integrated marketing system helps keep my business active, and trained consultants answer all of my customers' questions.

So you don't have to make those calls to prospects or customers Trivita has a call center and does that for us.

Plus you can earn more money by telling others and sharing with others this great opportunity!!

Terri
  4. MAP

MAP New Member

Yes there are very exciting things happening in TriVita!

My business is just beginning to get to the point where I'm seeing self growth from within. What that means for those of you who are not sure is that whether I work my business 1 hour a day or 10 hours a day, go on vacation for a couple weeks or take every weekend off, my business continues to expand.

This is a great feeling indeed!

You owe it to yourself to look into TriVita, a real business with real customers and real products!

To your health and wealth

John
  5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I have been involved with Trivita for one month and I am
    amazed at what can happen in a month. This is not a
    "get rick quick" program but a real business where the
    company helps you with your customers. I can already
    see some steady growth in one month. And this is
    without spending a lot of time yet. I am just getting
    going with this. I can't wait to see what happens
    down the road.

They advertise, send out catalogues, etc. to keep
    Trivita in front of "my" customers. That saves me
    a lot of time and I can focus on the aspect of business
    that I enjoy, sponsoring others.

Becky West
  6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

If your like me you have been looking for a business that beleives in
    strong systems,
    Premium products,
    sound values
    and one were you can
    start TODAY wth customers!!

My husband is a Pharmacist, and I have been running my own medical billing business plus medical office organizing business for many years, we have been promoting good health for many years.

Now we can promote good health and wealth with a company we believe in. And so can you.

Start for as little as $25 or get the $125 package and begin with a customer ($50 value) plus premium products and much more !!

But to start your business and get all the monetary benefits now you can join with the new steadfast program for JUST $1499 (best value)!

Terri
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

annadenise: We should find out more about the leads in the next week or so.

When will we hear about the leads, this post was a month ago,
    haven't heard anything else about the leads.

Terri
  8. annadenise

annadenise Member

Hi! When we had a call last night with the directors I am under this came up and we do not have a firm date, but it should be within the month. When I talked to Terry Newsome, it sounded like the video emails would be available in August and the leads by August - September.

Trivita is the best company I have ever seen for working at home with it's Cooperative Marketing Model. They get all the customers, and do all the follow up 18 times a year plus weekly email updates. This is a TRUE business, over 9 years now, and we all get paid twice a month without fail when we have just bought customers. We get paid even more when we refer others.

[Post edited - Admin]
  9. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

In case you are wondering what is Trivita and what do they sell, it is a company that's been in business for over 9 years selling excellent quality health and wellness products.

If you are looking for a business that offers
    WEALTH and WELLNESS
    than Trivita is your kind of business!

I joined because I couldn't believe that I could actually get customers right away.

How do you get customers right away? The company lets you buy customers thru their unique MAP program, you probably heard of coop marketing, well this is cooperative marketing at its finest.

Wealth and wellness!!

Terri
  10. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Denise,

That is next on my list to order. That sounds like a great product and I can't wait to try it.
  11. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I haven't ordered Nutra fruits yet but am planning to,
    I am allergic to certain fruits so I cant eat them but this would be a great way to get the healthy benefits from Fruits and vegetables!

Looks like its convenient for those who love juicing.

I will definitely try it and Leanology chews as it will replace my snacking habits (love chocolate)

Terri
  12. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Terri,

The Leanology chews are delicious and at only 25 calories per piece, that is a great snack with hardly any calories.

Becky
  13. amriteshvara

amriteshvara New Member

I would like to talk by phone with someone experienced in TriVita business.

One of the questions is: if you buy 100 customers $50 each than how fast you will get your money back? (If you will get them back...) There should be some statistic. How many customers you should buy to be successful?

I work with LML now but I trying to keep my eyes open! [​IMG]
  14. annadenise

annadenise Member

luvtravel: I haven't ordered Nutra fruits yet but am planning to,
    I am allergic to certain fruits so I cant eat them but this would be a great way to get the healthy benefits from Fruits and vegetables!

Looks like its convenient for those who love juicing.

I will definitely try it and Leanology chews as it will replace my snacking habits (love chocolate)

Terri
    When my Nutrafruit comes I should just sent it straight up to Eric and his two roomates - just moved Eric off to college. Cooking and buying food will be quite interesting for these 3 LOL!!!

On a side note, Eric loves the sublingual B12.
  15. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

amriteshvara: One of the questions is: if you buy 100 customers $50 each than how fast you will get your money back? (If you will get them back...) There should be some statistic. How many customers you should buy to be successful?

There is a "Estimator" or calulator if you will on my website
    it will show you an estimate of what income you can generate
    when you use the Trivita formula for success. Which is a 3x25 formula.

It's an estimate as NO ONE can really tell you how much you can
    earn no matter how experienced they are and if they do they are lying the reason is that customers buying habits is what will determine income obviously, that said however , following the Trivita formula helps you reach your income goals quicker!

Terri
  16. annadenise

annadenise Member

Yes, all the Trivita.net sites have the income estimater available, you can alter the numbers as you see fit, but as LuvTravel stated, the 3x3 model with 25 customers is what Trivita suggests as the best way to earn a good income. There are many however that prefer to just buy alot of customers. That is the great thing about Trivita, you can grow the business in more than one way.

Someone asked me about this on another forum, so I thought I should share the information here as well. A person can join TriVita by sending a cashier's check or money order. This will delay the process because the company will wait to receive this payment in the mail before processing the application but they do accept these forms of payment. I would recommend calling TriVita at 1-888-222-5418 and ask them what other information is needed in addition to the payment.
  17. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Checkout the estimator calculator on my site
    BUT ultimately your goal as is my goal
    would be to reach 100 customers!

Some BA's buy 100 customers right away.
    Others will buy them monthly
    you have OPTIONS as to how to achieve that goal

I was asked this but IF you do not like to sponsor others
    can you still achive financial success with Trivita? Absolutely yes!

Trivita is a solid company therefore your income will have stability month after month!

Better than the j.o.b for monthly income stability ..[​IMG]

Try it , there is a convention coming up soon and when you attend you will receive free MAP's.

Plus there are contests, giveaways and promotions, plus did I mention the products are great.

It's a win,win with Trivita, take it from someone who has been there done that..

Terri
  18. annadenise

annadenise Member

Below is a link to the 7/24/08 Trivita company call where all the new pack changes and upcoming advertising tools were announced. I was on the call. It was excellent. Trivita is a REAL business, and is Cooperative Marketing, not MLM. I advise everyone seeking long term residual income to take a good look at Trivita. You will not be able to find fault with anything this company does. You can earn by just buying alot of customers, or by referring others to the business, or a little of both, which is what Trivita encourages. But the good news is one way or another, YOU can build your business and earn!!!!

Trivita has caused me to drop out of almost everything else I was doing on line to concentrate on this business, it has that effect on many LOL!!!

Directly joining Trivita and planning your destiny on your timeframe is such a wonderful opportunity.

http://www.eaglevoicemail.com/mp3/hero2018-0724.mp3
  19. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I am really enjoying this company.

When you come in at the premier level
    you receive 25 customers which means
    you are in business right away.

Customers are #1 focus with Trivita
    and the company does all of the
    advertising via TV commercials,
    radio commercials, print media
    and we receive the lifetime
    commissions of our customers
    that we have purchased.

I haven't seen or heard of anyone
    dropping out of this program. Why
    would you, you already have customers?

Becky
  20. annadenise

annadenise Member

Below is a useful bit of information I found out today. We had a person who has his own team that had someone wanting to possibly join Trivita as a BA under him, but had been a customer only of Trivita under someone he did not even know.

"A customer can join as a BA under anyone that they choose, so they do not have to be moved before they sign up. If a customer does not know anyone in TriVita, then they place the customers under the BA they are assigned to. But yes, you can sign up any customer from anyone's business that you want."