TRIVITA - Cooperative Marketing not MLM

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by annadenise, Jun 23, 2008.

1. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

2. [Post deleted - Admin]

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
  3. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I am very disappointed to see the coop media program go away. However, the Leanology is an excellent product. My husband, son and I use it daily not necessarily for dieting, but because it is a high protein, low fat product. The new version has additional vitamins added to it as well. As regards how the new strategy will work, time will tell.

4. [Post deleted - Admin]

5. [Post deleted - Admin]

6. When it comes to proteins these are my sources. I live on a ranch of 400 acres with crystal clear alkaline (sweet) water. Pure well water with traces of minerals is the first thing to excellent health. But you probably know that.

My organic and unprocessed protein daily sources

Green peas
    Foods in the legume family are good sources of vegetarian protein, and peas are no exception: One cup contains 7.9 grams—about the same as a cup of milk. (For the record, women should get about 46 grams of protein per day, and men need about 56.)

Quinoa
    Most grains contain a small amount of protein, but quinoa—technically a seed—is unique in that it contains more than 8 grams per cup, including all nine essential amino acids that the body needs for growth and repair, but cannot produce on its own. (Because of that, it's often referred to as a "perfect protein.")

Nuts and nut butter
    All nuts contain both healthy fats and protein, making them a valuable part of a plant-based diet. But because they are high in calories—almonds, cashews, and pistachios for example, all contain 160 calories and 5 or 6 grams of protein per ounce—choose varieties that are raw or dry roasted. Nut butters, like peanut and almond butter, are also a good way to get protein. Get a food processor and make them yourself.

Beans
    There are many different varieties of beans—black, white, pinto, heirloom, etc.—but one thing they all have in common is their high amounts of protein. Two cups of kidney beans, for example, contain about 26 grams (almost the same as a Big Mac, which has 25 grams!).

Chickpeas
    Also known as garbanzo beans, these legumes can be tossed into salads, fried and salted as a crispy snack, or pureed into a hummus. They contain 7.3 grams of protein in just half a cup, and are also high in fiber and low in calories.

Tempeh and tofu
    Foods made from soybeans are some of the highest vegetarian sources of protein: Tempeh and tofu, for example, contain about 15 and 20 grams per half cup, respectively.

Edamame
    Not crazy about meat substitutes? Get your servings of soy the way it appears in nature: Straight from the soybean, still in the pod. Boiled edamame, which contains 8.4 grams of protein per half cup, can be served hot or cold and sprinkled with salt.

Leafy greens
    Vegetables don't have nearly as much protein as legumes and nuts, but some do contain significant amounts—along with lots of antioxidants and heart-healthy fiber. "If someone is eating a lot of vegetables—and a wide variety of different types of vegetables—it will certainly add up to a good amount of amino acids," Two cups of raw spinach, for example, contain 2.1 grams of protein, and one cup of chopped broccoli contains 8.1 grams.

Hemp
    Adding hemp to your diet does not mean you're eating rope (or marijuana), you can find it in some cereals and trail mixes, or you can buy hemp seeds (10 grams of protein in 3 tablespoons) and add them to smoothies, pestos, or baked goods. Hemp milk can also be a dairy-free way to add protein to your diet, and it's even lower in calories than skim milk.

Chia seeds
    These seeds—yes, from the same plant that's used to make Chia Pet products—are an easy way to add protein (4.7 grams per ounce, about two tablespoons) and fiber to almost any recipe

Sesame, sunflower and poppy seeds
    Don't discount the other seeds in your pantry, either; the more familiar varieties are also high in protein and healthy fats, (Per volume, sunflower seed kernels contain the most protein—7.3 grams per quarter cup—followed by sesame seeds and poppy seeds at 5.4 grams each.)

Seitan
    Another meat substitute popular with vegetarians, seitan is made from wheat gluten, seasoned with salt and savory flavors and loaded with protein—36 grams per half cup, more than either tofu or tempeh. It looks like duck meat and tastes like chicken, and can be used in any recipe that calls for poultry.

Unsweetened cocoa powder
    Bet you didn't know you can get protein from chocolate! Unsweetened cocoa powder—the type used in baking or making hot chocolate from scratch—contains about 1 gram of protein per tablespoon.

Local Ranches and wild game abound around here
    I live in Wyoming which is an organic paradise for Chicken, Lamb and Beef. Not to mention the wild turkey, wild geese, elk, deer and antelope. I refuse to buy processed protien powdered mixture. Eating living food is the only way to maintain ultimate health.

Trivita interested me because they sold the product, I have a garage filled with over 1000 cases of Nopalea juice. Like I said, I was only interested in buy customers.

This is why I say I am now a Boll Weevil (just a looking for a home) And we will find it.

Thomas

7. [Post deleted - Admin]

8. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

For those still active in Trivita, the co. sent out sample packs of Leanology to affiliates to give out if you like. I did not order these, but got 4 pack since my husband, Paul and son's Eric and Christopher are Trivita affiliates.

9. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

TriVita has weathered the storm and has come out better than ever as one of my Trivita downline so aptly put it. I did not ever think we would be able to grow Trivita again and am so happy that we can.

MAP customer purchasing is back for USA affiliates (ITBO's) and is currently only $70 per media contact (minimum 3 and maximum 30 per month). Affiliates (ITBO's) must place a monthly qualifying order of 100VPs (Vita Points) to be eligible to earn compensation on product orders made by your MAP contacts.

We can advertise online again, see Trivita back office for guidelines.

We have the new gift card program where we can get a customer for only $15 or even less if they order more products. The Trivita gift card is a $50 card - we just pay $15 for it. Michael Ellison, on a lifestream event on 4/2, said the average purchase so far on the gift cards is $80. This just rolled out in March. Right now it is a digital card. We will have physical cards sometime in April we can choose to purchase as well to distribute to people that are not already Trivita members (customers) or affiliates.

We also have the new Premier Membership Program (PMP)--Free opt-in program
    Reward Points - 4%
    Referral Points - 20%
    Members (customers) in the program earn 4% of what they order in VitaPoints, and when they sponsor other members, they earn 20% in VitaPoints of what their sponsored members order. For those already in Trivita, look at your downline. I have a number of members that have joined this and several have referred other members. In fact one of the customers I bought immediately referred another member.

NOW really is the time to get active again. I stalled for 3 months wanting to see my upline's results with customers purchasing in MAP and to be honest, was upset when Trivita had the legal problems due to people making health claims online and had to stop all advertising and the MAP program for a while. My uplines have showed me purchases, and now I am seeing them from customers I purchased a couple of weeks ago.

It is a great time for new people to get involved since this is much like the high activity levels that occurred when Trivita started with B12 in 1999 and then again when Trivita introduced the Nopal cactus product in 2009.

I just ordered 30 media contacts (MAPS) two weeks ago. I was curious how the new advertising would go since it is now not emphasizing any one product. People order whatever they like. I was a little worried that since the brand new infomercial discusses sublingual B12 that purchases would be all B12's. Well, I've already had 6 people reorder, five orders have been between $96 to $120. One order was for $23. Typically we don't start hoping customers will reorder for about a month since they had just placed an order to become a customer. Obviously no one can guarantee anyone will reorder, or when. The good part about "when" is Trivita has a whole new pay plan in place for new ITBO's (affiliates) and there is not a deadline on getting the first time bonus reorder rate when they purchase again. We also have to remember that Trivita follows up three times a month with customers with two catalogs and a magazine plus also sends emails regarding new products or sales on products.

Those that were in Trivita in the past will earn under the old pay plan for now, but any new customers or affiliates they bring in are paid under the new pay plan. The new pay plan also has nice bonus' in place for those that hit the director level that are new to Trivita, OR people that were already in Trivita and want to earn the bonus can as well, but it only applies to new orders under the new pay plan.

I look forward to seeing affiliates more active again. Trivita is not going away. Michael Ellison just had to regroup after the issues with people making health claims about specific products. I have tried another program with a customer purchase program when Trivita had stopped theirs. I thought it would be great, then they kept changing the rules a month or two after I joined it under one of my Trivita downline, and currently they are offering no customers with minimal communication as to why and it took months to get the customers. I always go back to Trivita and wonder why I ever try anything else. I have made a number of good friends I have met from being in Trivita as well.

10. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Thanks Denise,

Always nice to hear from you and your honest appraisal of issues both companies have had. I know the challenges of health claims that people make which can bring down the best of companies, just look at all the health supplement companies which have been attacked by 3-letter agencies in U.S. alone.

My contacts who had bought customers was less than expected results, which is typical, but no doubt, when first offered it was attractive option since most just are not good sales people, so unless you are conditioned with rejection, few will succeed in any direct sales business, including MLM. Selling is not easy, and most fail at sales when they can't even break even in three months, and this is why attrition rates are so high in the industry. I hope the lower price and smaller buy rates will work out, certainly the $12K deals did not pan out for a couple of my good friends who went for deal a few years back, and like you, they were being honest about results, not the usual BS hype to induce others to make the same investment. Promised returns are a dangerous line to walk in MLMland.

Success to all,

11. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Thank you for acknowledging that I try to be as honest as possible. I do.

Trivita has gotten "back to basics". There was a point in time where so many were trying to find ways to become director that eventually led to that higher cost program that has been gone for quite a while now. Ironically, people can earn a good income on customer and affiliate purchases in their downline and take some great nutritional products at the same time. Of course, "good" varies a lot depending on one's definition of it. One of my son's has a position that is not very big, but it covers his two student loan payments from college so he is happy for that. His is actually an "old" position without new members or affiliates in it for quite a while, but it is still earning. One of the neatest things with Trivita's new pay plan is the addition of the new premier member program - which is for customers, not affiliates. A lot of customers seem to be jumping on this since it reduces the cost of their products.

As an aside, I now work part time for a functional medicine practitioner and dietitian who lives with a pathologist. She has mentioned time and again what you referred to with the USA agencies attacking supplements, etc. It is much more profitable for the drug companies to have us on more prescriptions than doing things naturally, in her and my opinion. Working with her is quite up my alley considering I have always looked at nutritional supplements and herbs as being very helpful to one's health and well being. It is interesting to hear their two views between the holistic and the medical world. She has brought him around in several areas, lol! She uses supplements that only practitioners have access to. When I compare some of these very high quality products to Trivita products I am quite pleased that Trivita's ingredients are excellent and compare well with quality ingredients that are 3rd party tested. She obviously has access to some very specialized products that can be quite costly, and often involve various lab tests for people to determine their needs before suggesting them, but I am amazed at how she can help people overcome a number of physical and mental issues without a lot of prescription drugs. I firmly believe we can improve our health tremendously without a lot of prescriptions. I have done so with my husband who has been off of blood pressure and cholesterol medication since eight months after I met him almost five years ago now. It is quite expensive to go to a functional medicine practitioner, as are taking the supplements that can only be prescribed by them (I do take a few of what she has access to myself but get them at cost since I work for her), so I feel quite lucky to have Trivita where I still have high quality products that are third party verified and access to their Wellness Center remotely. It is a less expensive way to improve your health and earn some income.

12. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed,

If people only knew the truth about what they are eating that is FDA approved, they would die, and sadly, many are dying by not doing their own research and evaluations. Look at the GMO disaster alone, if people follow the FDA guidelines, like when they said smoking was not unhealthy, and look at how wrong their were now with out of control cancer rates on constant rise, never mind immune deficiencies which don't surface fully for decades. It is all about one thing, our immune systems, and people better wake up, the research is out there, even with the best efforts of FDA to hide it from the public as they take back pocket money from drug companies.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,

annadenise likes this.