TRIVITA - Cooperative Marketing not MLM

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by annadenise, Jun 23, 2008.

1. annadenise

annadenise Member

westfam11: Thanks for the recognition Denise. You are a great leader and the "Trivita Team Build" is really a great way to build your business.

I am ready for the next level. Cooperative Marketing is nothing like
    a traditional MLM and I am so glad I found out about it. It is changing the way I am able to build a profitable long term business.

Becky West
    It has certainly changed the way I build as well. I am so happy with Trivita and the potential here. You can do nothing but buy customers and earn an extremely high income depending on how many you buy over time, or you can refer people to the business opportunity if you are a builder. We have chosen the route of doing a little bit of both.

I've noticed that Trivita attracts people that need a few years to build their business and those that have funds to get large right away - which is great, we can all choose the pace at which we grow and it does not matter at all when you join, everyone determines their own destiny with Trivita.

Thank you for the compliment, Becky. I have never had the pleasure of working with such a high quality team of people as we are working with in building our teambuild within Mike Riedmiller's team. I'm looking forward to many years of us working together!!!!
  2. annadenise

annadenise Member

annadenise: It has certainly changed the way I build as well. I am so happy with Trivita and the potential here. You can do nothing but buy customers and earn an extremely high income depending on how many you buy over time, or you can refer people to the business opportunity if you are a builder. We have chosen the route of doing a little bit of both.

I've noticed that Trivita attracts people that need a few years to build their business and those that have funds to get large right away - which is great, we can all choose the pace at which we grow and it does not matter at all when you join, everyone determines their own destiny with Trivita.

Thank you for the compliment, Becky. I have never had the pleasure of working with such a high quality team of people as we are working with in building our teambuild within Mike Riedmiller's team. I'm looking forward to many years of us working together!!!!
    GREAT NEWS!!!! On the Tuesday night company call, it was announced that when we send out the Gift of Health to people we want to introduce to Trivita, either as a customer or business affiliate, Trivita will include the Media Pack (magazine and dvd) for only $1 extra!!!!! That is a fantastic value, and obviously kills two birds with one stone, so to speak!!!

I am sending out 4 tomorrow to people that asked me for more information in the last few days.
  3. westfam11

westfam11 Member

SIX BENEFITS OF COOPERATIVE MARKETING:

1) You are able to buy customers and you receive commission rights
    for life.

2) Sometimes your customers refer their family and friends and
    then they become your customers.

3) The Company works to sell the products for you.

4) Some of the customers do end up becoming Business Associates.

5) It makes team building easier. You don't have to sponsor, just
    buy customers.

6) Superior Team Retention. Why would you quit when you have 1-5 above.

Becky
  4. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

annadenise: GREAT NEWS!!!! On the Tuesday night company call, it was announced that when we send out the Gift of Health to people we want to introduce to Trivita, either as a customer or business affiliate, Trivita will include the Media Pack (magazine and dvd) for only $1 extra!!!!! That is a fantastic value, and obviously kills two birds with one stone, so to speak!!!

I have several requests for the media kit
    who will now get a EXTRA SURPRISE and GIFT!!

For SERIOUS Business builders
    For people who are SERIOUS about improving their health!

Terri
  5. annadenise

annadenise Member

That's great, Terri. I want to shout from the rooftops that people really need to "get it"!!!

Trivita with it's Cooperative Business Model is truly a company where everyone can achieve success, period, end of story. It is not MLM, you can earn with or without business affiliates under you, and you should join Trivita directly and control your destiny.

Trivita follows up 18 times a year after they get the customers for you through infommercials. The products are pharmaceutacal grade and some are patented. The parent company is a 36 year multi media giant, Ellison Media. Trivita has been in business 9 years. What more could you want???

Trivita is not a get rich quick scheme, but you certainly can get rich over time. This is a Real business for Real people.
  6. brt

brt New Member

annadenise: For those of you already in Trivita, I wanted to mention something that you all should check on and follow up on.

If you have bought customers, check your backoffice several times a week. You may be pleasantly surprized to find that a customer has converted to a Business Affiliate (BA). If they have, you will want to contact them and assist them in growing their Trivita business. This just happened to someone under me recently - the person first became a BA and did not do much, and is now steadily buying customers.

You never know! You also may have some referring members that have referred several people. Those may also be worth your while to contact to see if they have any interest in becoming a BA with Trivita.

Very good point Denise! I recently checked my account and out of my 25 initial customers, one has referred a customer (50.00 value for free + commisions from that order) and one has converted to an affiliate member! Trivita is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! [​IMG]

Brendan
  7. mycats

mycats New Member

That is great Brendan, I had one of my customers my first month refer people too and become Affiliate Member, That is a great feeling.

Love the ability to now send media kit for $1 when sending Gift of Health.

I just love this company and wish I found it sooner, but better late then never.
  8. westfam11

westfam11 Member

mycats,

I agree, better late than never. I am glad I didn't give up when I was having some failures, I just kept looking for the one thing that would work and I have found it with Trivita.

Becky
  9. annadenise

annadenise Member

We had another Trivita member in another forum mention the same thing, Omar was hysterical though - he said something to the effect of jumping out of his computer to make people "get it" with Trivita. THAT would make a cool lead capture page! Omar coined the phrase
    "Trivita is IT for me" and freely admits that it took me talking to him for several months to come in. But when he did, a light bulb went off and Omar "got" what Cooperative Marketing is. Anyone can join Trivita, a company paying for 9 years now, and determine their own destiny by joining at a level they can afford.
  10. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Hi Denise,

I loved Omar's post too! He and I had a friendly back and forth about it as well.

At least we all know that TriVita is an awesome company and there are different ways to approach the program.

What can be better than giving people different options that may work out financially better for them?

Take care,

Laura
  11. annadenise

annadenise Member

Yes, there are numerous price options to join Trivita at. Recently more were added. They start at $25 and go up to $1499. Trivita accepts credits cards and also accepts cashiers checks or money orders payable to Trivita.

I posted this earlier, but here are the changes effective the last week in July.

1. Stead Fast Premier Pack $1,499.99
    (+ Shipping & Handling)
    Get 25 MAP Contacts & 1000 Points. + 10 YBH Magazines Free!
    The Stead Fast Premier pack is our number one choice for serious business builders who want to build a significant residual income business. This enrollment pack will get you started on the right track to building your TriVita business. By enrolling in the Stead Fast Premier enrollment pack you will also receive special Stead Fast Training and business building tools.

2. Stead Fast Pro Pack $999.99
    (+ Shipping & Handling)
    Get 15 MAP Contacts & 500 points!
    The Stead Fast Pro pack is our second most popular choice for serious business builders who want to build a significant residual income business. This enrollment pack will get you started on the right track to building your business. By enrolling in the Stead Fast Pro enrollment pack you will receive special Stead Fast Training and business building tools.

3. Stead Fast Basic Pack $499.99
    (+ Shipping & Handling)
    Get 5 MAP Contacts & 250 points!
    The Stead Fast pack is great for those who are committed to becoming a successful TriVita business owner. By enrolling in the Stead Fast Basic enrollment pack you will also receive special Stead Fast Training and business building tools.

4. Stead Fast Intro Pack $149.99 (+ Shipping & Handling)
    Get 1 MAP Contact & 100 points!
    The Stead Fast Intro pack is designed for those who want to test-drive the TriVita Wealth & Wellness business. By enrolling in this pack you will be able to sample TriVita's quality products and experience the unique MAP program.

5. Business Affiliate Account Set Up Fee $25.00 (No shipping & Handling)

The Business Affiliate Account set Up Fee is an enrollment option for individuals who are interested in e.valuating TriVita's Cooperative Marketing Opportunity. This fee gives you full access to the Online Business Center to manage your business. This enrollment option does not include products, training tools, or marketing collateral.

New Pack Features:

Autoship is now set up during enrollment and is $50 for all levels. Includes the Vita Daily AM/PM and the Sublingual B12

There is a MAP Builder Program available for all pack levels below Premium to get you up to the 25 MAP customers.

Coded Bonus' is $250 for Premier, $225 for Fast Pro, $200 for Basic, and no coded bonus, but still an enroller's bonus of $50 for the Intro Pack.
  12. mycats

mycats New Member

Just got my order for 10 more customers filled. Love this feature. One of the hardest things to do is get customers. And now Trivita will follow up with them 18 times during the year and I do nto have to do a thing.

With so many options to choose from there is a level for everyone to come in at.
  13. Lori Moreno

Lori Moreno New Member

Hi TriVita Lovers!

Happy Thursday!

Here are some more great things I just sent to a friend of mine about awesome TriVita!!

You Receive Referrals & Profits From TV Infomercials!

In TriVita's coop marketing, you don't need large numbers of distributors as you do in most homebased businesses. You make the majority of money from customers which are purchased from TriVita.

TriVita is different from most businesses because of the power of being able to start your business with customers instead of doing all the selling yourself.

For networkers, the ease of offering others a passive residual income business that they can start with up to 500 customers a month placed in their business. A typical MLM organization consists of 99% Distributors wanting to make an extra income from home and only about 1% are true consumers or customers that buy the products without the business opportunity attached to it.

Unlike other opportunities out there, this isn't about generating leads that you're required to follow up with, it's about the company acquiring satisfied buying customers for you. The customers love the products and aren't joining because there's a business opportunity attached to it. WithTriVita, it's the complete opposite.

Most Businesses consist of 99% consumers (customers) and 1% Business Affiliates (BAs). Business Affiliates are not "distributors" because they're not distributing product to customers, the company does that.

TriVita is one of America's top direct marketing companies . Experts predict that TriVita is on par with companies such as Amway because of the Cooperative marketing business model.

TriVita is a multi-million dollar company which creates customers from their TV and Radio advertising. The customers don't call distributors/Business Affiliates. Lifetime ProfitShare Rights from Your Customers Monthly Purchases - BA's are earning up to 70% from the purchases customers personally referred to TriVita. Also, they earn up to 21% on customers purchases who very acquired viaTriVita Infomercials.

Some TriVita customers refer their family and friends and then they become your customers. Also, some of your customers become your Business Affiliates as TriVita slowly introduces them to the business opportunity.

The Top Quality pharmaceutical grade, Nutritional Products come with 100% money back guarantee. TriVita has over 60 doctor formulated vitamins, weight loss, energy products and more - Many "golfers," members on the PGA tour are using thre products - products are advertise on the Golf Channel and many other TV networks.

Backed by TriVita's billion dollar parent company, Ellison Media, which is one of the wealthiest multi-media advertising companies in America - you receive excellent marketing support from the company.

TriVita sends your customers and BAs 18 mailings per year and TriVita handles all of the day-to-day details.

TriVita has been in business since 1999 with a 9 year track record. Business Affiliates are paid on seven levels from customer's monthly purchases, and seven levels from business affiliates. We Have Three Training Calls Each Week are held by TriVita and my Team.

I've been loving this company and my growing team for over years! No other company compares!

I was just called by the company and informed that I just achieved the level of Director! How's that for a caring company. I don't know of any other companies that call you with great news like that!

I also had the honor of being invited and attending a small dinner with about 20 of the founders and the owners of TriVita six years ago.

Great people!

Lori Moreno, TriVita Director [​IMG]

[Post edited. Bold removed - Admin]
  14. annadenise

annadenise Member

Hi, Lori! Are you following me around LOL!!! We did fine with the weather by the way - instead it is going to hit my kid's in Orlando and Gainesville at college - go figure.

Lori and I are not in the same team in Trivita but we Trivita people under various people that join Trivita directly get to know and like each other quickly!!! We just "met" on the phone the other day and had a great conversation.

Welcome to WorkatHome forum. This one is kind of a cross between MMG and the one you are more familiar with, WAHM.
    Trivita is fantastic. I just joined in February 08 and am already a 4starBA, so Director is my next step.

Trivita knows I started a 3x3 team build within the team I am in just before it became "the thing to do" and one time when I had an issue with a couple of people signing up I was surprized to have both Terry Newsome, the National Sales Director and Lenore Monican, Trivita Business Services Mgr. both call me at home to make sure things were promptly corrected. The customer service is excellent.
  15. fredg48

fredg48 New Member

Greetings TriVita BA's and Serious Business Seekers![​IMG]:

I must say, this is an awesome TriVita Thread.[​IMG]

I joined TriVita in July of 2007 after looking for
    a solid business that I could totally trust to help
    me earn money every month.....and take me
    safely into retirement.

I am so glad I let my sponsor tell me about their
    "co-operative marketing" business model.

Keep spreading the word, folks, because this
    opportunity that TriVita is offering is the best kept
    secret in the industry!

Denise, you are awesome. I have never known
    a more focused leader. I wish I had more BA's like
    you in my group![​IMG]

God bless,
    Fred

[Post edited. Bold removed - Admin]
  16. annadenise

annadenise Member

fredg48: Greetings TriVita BA's and Serious Business Seekers!:

I must say, this is an awesome TriVita Thread.

I joined TriVita in July of 2007 after looking for
    a solid business that I could totally trust to help
    me earn money every month.....and take me
    safely into retirement.

I am so glad I let my sponsor tell me about their
    "co-operative marketing" business model.

Keep spreading the word, folks, because this
    opportunity that TriVita is offering is the best kept
    secret in the industry!

Denise, you are awesome. I have never known
    a more focused leader. I wish I had more BA's like
    you in my group!

God bless,
    Fred

TriVita Independent Business Affiliate
    Director

Hi, Fred! Guess what, I just got Ronnie to do some youtube video's for me! Glad to see you here. Fred Gondzar and Mike Riedmiller are my Trivita mentors and good friends. Between email and the phone we keep it going LOL! You two are the examples of solid, honest leadership and great team work and make Trivita that much more fun to build.
  17. Lori Moreno

Lori Moreno New Member

Hey Denise!!

I posted here before.

Yes, we had a wonderful conversation!!

Okay everyone, what are your favorite TriVita products?

I love the:

Digestive Complex
    Sublingual B-12, B-6 and Folic Acid
    (I had the awesome honor of meeting Dr. Libby, the creator of it!)
    Omega Prime
    Vitamin C Tablets and Powder
    Bone Builder
    Vision Guard
    Aloe Vita
    VitaDaily AM/PM

Lori
  18. annadenise

annadenise Member

Hi, Lori. I take all of the above except the Aloe Vita. We also take the Nutra Fruits that just came out that I really need to get my kids to take, the Joint complex, Optima Flex and Optima Energy, CoQ10, garlic, ginko and Leanology.

Don't you think Bruce and I should be able to open a Trivita nutritional supplement shop? LOL!

We actually take the calcium/mag in lieu of the bone builder, but am thinking of switching to that. Do you find it noticeably better?
  19. annadenise

annadenise Member

FYI - I found out from David Riggs, who is in charge of MAP customer orders at Trivita, that when BA's give customers to other BA's - like Goddie Udel did for 4 in July and one of my other BA's did this morning, that the first purchase with the 40% commission goes to the purchaser, Gin this case Coddie Udel, then further purchases go to the person that received the customer. This is standard practice and there is no way around it.
  20. Lori Moreno

Lori Moreno New Member

I just love taking any products with Aloe Vera in them. I don't take everyday though.

I forgot to add the new Nutra Fruits. So many incredible ingredients in there!

One thing that's really funny is once you start taking the sublingual B-6, B-12 and folic acid, watch how fast your nails and hair grow. It's wild!

I love the Bone Builder. I used to take the Cal/mag. but like the ingredients of the Bone Builder. I'm taking 6 per day.

Lori