Try Out Wealthy Affiliate For Just ONE Dollar!

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by Dave B, May 23, 2009.

1. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

For a limited period for the week of June 1st - June 8th you can get a seven day trial of WA for $1 only.

Yep! Try WA out for a whole week for just ONE dollar!

If you then decide it's for you and decide to sign up, you also be able to choose between 3 great bonuses.

Dave B

PS. I'll pop in with a reminder nearer the time. Gotta be worth a buck, right?

2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I think that is a great thing for them to offer. I think a lot of people have been curious about Wealthy Affiliate and this will give them 7 days to see if this is something that would be a fit for them.

Becky

3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Wow, I didn't know about this - thanks for sharing Dave!

4. tygersclaw

tygersclaw New Member

Question I have is whether this is something you have to sign up with someone already registered with WA, or just sign up on the WA website? Anyone know?

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You can sign up anywhere you want, whether it is with someone already registered with WA, or directly at WealthyAffiliate.com. Of course, those of us who are already members of WA "wouln't mind" if you signed up via one of our links! [​IMG]

6. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Getagrip's right.

Signing up to WA is not like a Clickbank product though. Where you can (if you wish) sign up through your own link and effectively get a discount.

So, yeah you can sign up direct or through someone's link. In which case you might get something extra...

Dave B

7. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Cool! Make sure to get the most out of your membership!

8. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hopefully, this offer will help those who have been reluctant to join WA.

With so much out there, it is easy to become confused.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
    Victoria