Trying something new with autosurfing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by philena30, Nov 10, 2005.

1. philena30

philena30 New Member

I'm trying an autosurfing program. The money seems kinda easy to make, but I heard that the true value of autosurfing is you use post your banners, I will try this but has anyone had any real success with traffic to your site with autosurfing? They seem legit, but I can believe it's that easy.. what do you think?

[Affiliate link removed - Admin]
  2. RedRobin

RedRobin New Member

Hi
    I am playing around with 12 daily pro and seem to be making a bit of money. I also tried StudioTraffic.com, but the profits come very slowly.
    There are several autosurf sites out there. I like the ones that pay the bigger percentages, being a rather impatient person personally.
    There are several other questions about autosurfing in other places on this forum. Lots of good advice in this forum from people with experience. The big thing here is- don't use money you can't afford to lose.
    Robin
  3. philena30

philena30 New Member

Yeah.. I only invested the min. $6 to see how it works, but I like the fact that's it brings in traffic, to see my site. I got a website submission from the Phillipinnes, boy.. I forgot how many people around the world autosurf. I looked at their forum, and the feedback is awesome.
  4. philena30

philena30 New Member

ok.. I got some referrals and waiting on my 2nd payment.. Still can't believe how easy this is, and I got another submission on my website from it being in the rotation.. This is great
  5. Danny33

Danny33 New Member

I started with a $60 investment with 12DailyPro... After being paid three consecutive times I've just put in another $690 bringing my account total to $840 [​IMG] Which means $370 in another 20 days [​IMG]
  6. alvilla

alvilla New Member

I was fortunte. I started in September 2005 with $6. When I started getting paid every 19 days I got excited. I won't tell you how much I earn it would blow your mind. And I do it in less than 15 minutes a day.

[Signature removed - Admin]
  7. trade786

trade786 New Member

What is autosurfing ? Can anyone guide me in this regard ? i am interested but being a new one, don't get the idea how to start it.
    [​IMG]
  8. Elyme

Elyme New Member

9. net4pay

net4pay New Member

People wonder why I get so frustrated with them.

Use your common sense.

Auto surf. It runs. You go to the bathroom. It still runs. You go to the kitchen for a snack. It still runs.

You pass out on the floor from too much booze...It still runs.

Auto surfs are the most WORTHLESS things that man ever invented and the person who made the first one should have been sh
  10. net4pay

net4pay New Member

I guess some didnt learn their lesson from past autosurfing programs