trying to choose a meditation program?

Discussion in 'Meditation' started by loner44, Jun 7, 2012.

1. loner44

loner44 New Member

Hey everybody,

I've been looking for a meditation kit to buy for a while now.. Basically I've narrowed it down to the Silva method and Hollysync. Both companies sent me their samples, but I'm still unsure of which one would be cool to get. If anyone here knows ANY good meditation kits, please share your experience with those..I'm sort of confused here.. just wanna buy something of this kind once and for all without having to look for something else soon. thanks

2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

For me, just having a quiet, peaceful place and a sound of nature cd, running water like a babbling brook, etc. works for me.

3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I am a member of a site that offers sound enhanced meditation. I use headphones. I love it. Trypnaural meditation I think it's called.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

All I need is a quiet place by a waterfalls or lake... bestest meditation kit in the world - and it's free. [​IMG]

yvettem likes this.
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

What I do is put some nice and relaxing music on and then shut the window so that I don't have any distractions. This is best done when it is midnight to 1:00am when everyone is sleeping and there is no noise.

Make sure that when you do meditate, your thoughts are cleared up.

6. Kyle Morris

Kyle Morris New Member

I agree with this. Though it is hard to go near a waterfalls, so I would go and prefer lake. Sometimes I would go on the top of a mountain staying under a tree.

mountainmom5 likes this.
  7. Vero Saenz

Vero Saenz New Member

Hello Loner 44, if you are available to buy the Silva Method... DO IT RIGHT AWAY!! and learn as much you can this is an incredible system for not just do meditation but go further in the knowledge of your self., you can learnm about the astral dimention which is the one we go every time we do meditation as we must to do it and ther important things (by the way, meditation is the way to bring your self at this dimention, and let it go out, not just get relax, this is another thing)
    It teach you about lots of thing you will need soon, every body will need soon but... please buy it, if you can, cus as i know is very expensive... I took that course long time ago...(25 years) and... Buy It!!! . I know what I am talking about and Good Look.