Trying to join ASD but website is down

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by crumbcake13, Jul 26, 2008.

1. crumbcake13

crumbcake13 New Member

Hello to all,
    I am desperately trying to sign up with ASD & can't because the website is down. Can anyone provide feedback as to when we will be able to join? I am so excited about this opportunity. I hope I will be able to get on the training call today at 10:30.

I would appreciate any input. I found this forum the other day & started reading it from the beginning of May & 4 hours later found everyone on here to be quite inspiring.

Thank you,
    Kimberly
  2. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Hey, Kimberly.....your enthusiasm is leaping off this page! Nice to hear......but NOT fair to mention "crumbcake" on a Friday night....man, wouldn't I love some of THAT......I can resist Iggy's steak, but crumbcake and I have an affair going on.....I love it.

Hope you've got a level of patience, because the latest is we'll be experiencing glitches/down time for about another week...here's what was sent via email to members:

Ad Surf Daily, Inc.
    IMPORTANT UPDATE
    Friday, July 25, 20083:45PM Eastern Standard Time

To All ASD Members:

This is Juan Fernandez, CEO of Ad Surf Daily, Inc. with another Important Update for you on our Website system upgrade project. The existing main ASD Website application is now working with the new upgraded database software, which is great news. But, currently members can only access the Account Overview section of the Website. Other sections of your ASD Website back office, and the functions associated with them, are being updated as quickly as possible. General software program bugs and issues that we are dealing with can exist as a natural occurrence after this type of major software evolution. The Tech Team from Webworld Technologies along with our ASD programmers are working day and night to complete these remaining upgrades. Within one week from today, all the Website bugs and issues will be corrected and the ASD Website and all its systems will be working much, much better and faster and smoother than ever before. Please do not submit support tickets or contact customer service by phone at this time regarding issues with the Website being down or not working. Please re-visit the ASD Website periodically to check on additional sections of the site as they are re-opened. POSITIVE NOTICE: ASD is continuing to give all our members a "Global Credit" for daily surfing requirements during the entire period that the Website has been having problems and/or been offline due to this major upgrade process. Andy and I want to thank all of your for your ongoing understanding and patience. It will definitely be worth the wait. Sincerely, Juan Fernandez
    ASD Chief Executive Officer

_______________________ p.s. - Please do not reply to this email with any questions or comments, as your replies will not be read at the reply email address.

Just keep checking, though.....I somehow managed to get a friend signed up this past week in the midst of major instability.....

Here's a link to the news section that someone already posted on this forum (by the way - thank you, whoever did that)....even when the site's down, you can check here for updates....

http://www.freewebs.com/dawnstowers/index.htm
  3. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hang on in there Kimberly

We are all suffering withdrawal symptoms LOL and it will be back very soon.
    We dont know which page will be added next, but are all hoping that the joining page will be oneof the first to be activated.

Hang on in there - it wont be much longer.

Jenny
  4. crumbcake13

crumbcake13 New Member

Thank you so much for responding! I truly appreciate your support & words of encouragement.

Catarina, you made me laugh about the crumbcake comment. Years ago, I used to have an affair myself with entermanns crumbcake. Unfortunately, the affair has ended but the name stuck. lol. I guess it's sweet!!! LOL

Thank you again,
    Kimberly
  5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Someone mentioned it wont be back till NEXT friday[​IMG]

ACK! Hope they are wrong!

Terri
  6. crumbcake13

crumbcake13 New Member

Oh God,
    It's like waiting for someone to open the candy store! You see all the candy, you can taste & even smell it, but the store is closed!! As soon as anyone knows that the website is accepting new registrations, please post it. I keep trying every few hours.!

I believe in keeping positive. I have been through this with other new companies. I know in my heart it will be worth the wait.

Let's all manifest together, good thoughts bring good things!!!

Have a joyous day![​IMG]

Kimberly
  7. Caterina

Caterina New Member

crumbcake13: Let's all manifest together, good thoughts bring good things!!!

THERE ya go!!!

Kimberly, you're gonna be a welcome addition, in my stark judgment.....I'll be happy to post a heads up if I happen to notice you can join....

Now I'm off to think about manifesting......crumbcakes and candy.....LOL~!