Tulsa newspaper trouble

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by handsun, Jul 25, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Investigator in his post below states he has 50,000 Ad Packages (while at the same time he is attemping to "Crash ASD")

Iggy's Response to WHERE'S THE MONEY COMING FROM Question

Investigator in his post below states Andy never received the Medal of Distinction Award:

Here is Medal of Distiction given in June

The ASD video www.yougetpaidtoadvertise.net

Has a Picture of Andy at the Award Function (is located at the 6 minute 38 second part of the the Video Clip).

Investigator in this post Below states every ASD member will owe taxes to the State of Florida:

ASD CASH GENERATOR- A SCAM?

My Tax Accountant states I do not.

Investigator states in the Post below that Regulatory Agencies will not tell you if there is an investigation on ASD or not:

Update on any Regulatory/Complaints Issues with ASD

The spokeslady at the Florida Office of Financial Regulation tells me there is an open inquiry on ASD (Case opened June 5)....

Keep up the good detective work.

2. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

I really don't like to bash other people because it only helps to keep my stress level high, but I found this article if you are interested in reading it.

"Seven reasons why people hate reason"

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=mg19926661.400

It will probably take you a little bit to read it, but it's a good piece.

Mike

3. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Wow Great site Mike!

HOWEVER, i would still like to hear from our own Sherlock Holmes himself. He has contradicted himself so many times that it would be good to get a straight answer to some straight questions.

4. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy New Member

Well Geezer, Jack Arons, ASD Investigator or whatever name you choose today.

I have watched your rantings and people have sent them to me from various boards that evidently you have the time to frequent and your most recent mention of being a former Propeller-head for HP and offering your expertise to people who are probably three grades above you in skill explains why you have so much time and have a hard-on for anyone who seems to do reasonably well.

Someone handed you an unfair hand in life and you evidently are intent on getting back at anyone who seems successful.

Now while I have no problem with people having opinions and concerns your manipulative use of data ( I will say data rather than Facts because you tend to manipulate the data to create your own degree of FACT) makes you worse than the most addicted PRO-ASD person you would find on the internet, or anywhere else for that matter.

Your hyperbole and gross inflation of information without regard to related references or facts , faults in your "investigation" and your willingness to create chaos with misinformation by calling media with your skewed information and calling on others to call all over to regulators, AG's , banks etc demonstrates an willful disregard for truth, fairness or justice. If you have in indeed called anyone at all.

As an example, your listing companies that have been incorporated and have been dissolved for lack of state fees fails to state that a high percentage of entrepreneurs do that to "lock in" a corporate name they like in case they want to use it.. and then if they don't it is FAR faster and less expensive to let it be involuntarily dissolved by the state for want of the annual fee than to have an attorney and CPA file dissolution papers etc, and THAT goes on nationwide in every state. Hmmm forgot to mention that eh?

Your twisted attitudinal rantings about Mr. Bowdoin and others shows that this is a personal vendetta rather than some crusade to protect the innocent (most of whom know what they are getting into when they get into it).

Then your comment about Mr. Fernandez. calling him an illegal "Mexican" shows a racist bias in you as you lump all Latin names into a derogatory "Mexican" slam. It makes me wonder if you are sitting there at your computer with your head shaved and swastikas adorning your room.

If you were communicating in a level headed and concerned way that would be different. As it is I believe that most intelligent people will see a sad, lonely person who is starving for attention and disregard most things stated as fact as the manipulative ravings of an obsessed lunatic. I have done a lot of research on you Jack Arons, more than you have done or ever will do on ASD. You are a sick sick individual that really needs some help...In all seriousness.

Unfortunately there are those who can fall prey by actually listening to you and believing what you are presenting is fact.

An extreme believer in ASD may be difficult to listen to and may be able to express logically why they believe so strongly in it. Their belief may be seen as irrational and without foundation. There is nothing wrong with digging further, taking the "devils advocate" position and looking for substance.

However, you are QUITE the opposite extreme and FAR more dangerous as you manipulate data and present them as fact. With YOUR interpretation of the "FACTS" presented as the ONLY interpretation of the DATA.

If I had not had your ranting sent to me I would not have taken the time to click my way over to a forum to watch your foolishness.

Actually, although I feel that you are a narcissistic, self absorbed, mentally disturbed, scallywag who has nothing better to do than grasp for attention from those who will listen as you jump on your soapbox and become the "purveyor of truth" in your "David VS Goliath" battle against the evil deathstar called ASD... I would not have taken the time to write this if I didn't feel that you are more dangerous than the organization you say is so evil.

But.. someone had to call you out and who was taking neither a PRO ASD or ANTI ASD stance. It just needed to be someone who could call a spade a spade ...and although you are obviously intelligent and relatively articulate....you are an obvious geek/propeller head who loves to have all sorts of data close at hand to manipulate. You also need to impress us with how quickly you can look up information to skew.

Intelligent, yes, but twisted, and not even CLOSE to a purveyor of truth... it is my hope that people will see you for what you are and for what your goal is.

That is all..and I will not try to change you.. just shine a light on you. Trying to change you would be like trying to teach a pig to sing.

It will NEVER sound right and it just annoys the pig.

So.. good luck , get some help and hopefully a better outlook...not all in life is bad...PORKY.

Glenn

5. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

ADSURFDAILY IS STILL ROCKING...GOING ON 3 YEARS OF SUCCESS...

Numbers from the recent Chicago
    Rally:

- Official registered attendees: 4100; probably more like 5000

- $17 Million in Cashier Check Purchases

- $2 Million in Cash Upgrades

- $1 Million in Credit Card Sales

- Total of roughly $20 Million in Sales at the Chicago Rally!

With the Tampa convention about a month ago, the Miami Rally 2
    weeks ago and the Chicago Rally last weekend; ASD has done close

to $100 Million in sales in about 4 weeks - WOW!

ANNOUCNED THIS WEEK ASD IS SPONSORING A CAR IN THE INDY 500.

I THINK SOME FOLKS ARE LITTLE TOO LATE WITH THOSE FUNNY COMMENTS ABOVE...

YOU WILL NEVER STOP THE POWER OF THIS ASD MOMENTUM..

P.S..NICE TRY!!!

6. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Is anyone here experiencing problems with the site? I know they are going trough some changes, I was just wondering

Jason
    636-465-2390

7. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

alasycia: Wow Great site Mike!

HOWEVER, i would still like to hear from our own Sherlock Holmes himself. He has contradicted himself so many times that it would be good to get a straight answer to some straight questions.

Thanks Alasycia. I appreciate it.

This next part is something for everyone on the entire board, not just you.....

Now for The Investigator... hmm, I have visited another board several times over the past couple of days (thanks to my sponsor for showing it to me) that he posts on... at least I think it is him. scams.com. This sight is not for the faint of heart, so proceed with caution.

Here is what I believe. Each of us react to situations based on previous experiences. We can't possibly understand exactly what the other is going through at the moment. That's why it's always nice to be kind to everyone because I have no idea what you're dealing with today... did your dog die? did you get into an argument with your spouse, etc... Maybe he is really looking out for each of us? Maybe this is the only way he knows how help?

There is some interesting stuff in some of his posts. Maybe he has been burned by an disreputable marketing company in the past?
    Get my point?

That said, I think it's good that the Investigator posts here. He has an agenda, just like we all do. When he posts, try and rebut. If it makes sense, listen carefully.

This is a business. The worst thing that I believe can happen is to get too emotionally attached. If you allow yourself to get too emotionally attached, you won't be in control of the decisions that you need to make.

Sorry for the soap box, I just felt compelled.

Have a good day everyone.

Mike

8. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

Very well said Mike.

9. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

mrich87: There is some interesting stuff in some of his posts. Maybe he has been burned by an disreputable marketing company in the past? Get my point?

That said, I think it's good that the Investigator posts here. He has an agenda, just like we all do. When he posts, try and rebut. If it makes sense, listen carefully.

I beg to differ. I don't have an agenda. His is to post outright "inaccuracies" and personal attacks of a company's president because he doesn't like the company. It's pretty sad actually.

"When he posts, try and rebut". Well, he posts his "inaccuracies" and disappears so as to not have to answer to them 95% of the time.

Here's a quick example. He started a thread about the Medal award(look for yourselves) saying that he called the White House and the "Republican Party" and they said they were unaware of Andy Bowdoin receiving an award.

When someone posted a link to the picture of the award from the Chicago rally he then claimed that he had "cleaned up" the picture and that it was actually an award given to Bush with Bush's name on it!

Think about it. He basically implied that Andy Bowdoin is passing an award, with the President's name on it, as his own. My 7 year old nephew couldn't come up with "stuff" like that!

Needless to say, we're still waiting for the infamous "cleaned up" picture even though it's been requested repeatedly.

If he's been burned in the past (who hasn't?)? That's his problem. If his way of dealing with that is posting outright lies, inaccuracies and insults, maybe he needs a different kind of "therapy".

I don't know about you guys, but when I read something, I always consider the source. I research it a little if I have my doubts. Simple logic.

If the source has an agenda, chances are excellent that it's not a reliable source. Do your research.

10. MrWizard

MrWizard New Member

"Is anyone here experiencing problems with the site? I know they are going trough some changes, I was just wondering"
    Copied from above post from Jason:

Jason, if you havent heard as your posting states. ASD has been put in a holding pattern for a few more days, as ordered by the AG's Office In DC.

You are going to see some crazy things, but Dont panic, take it all with a gain of salt.

There are folks who dont see the wonderful power that ASD has given some to operate a business and help othersat the same time by promoting there business' on ASD's rotator service.
    This is a real business and I cant wait to see mud on all there faces for all the trouble they've caused Mr.B
    PATIENCE

"It's easyer to swim though calm water then rough seas."

11. cmalawy

cmalawy New Member

Hi I am new to this posting thing and ASD, but from everything I have seen and heard I am really excited about this company and am waiting patiently for the dust to settle and for ASD to come out on top. My son researched the company and its president and could not find anything negative except some of the posts which none of them had any real facts. He is very careful and checked many sources and came up with nothing negative so we wish all the ASD family all the best!

12. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Looks like the Tulsa newspaper guy got something right. ASD got shut down...

13. SixMinuteMan

SixMinuteMan New Member

HossierDaddy - I am LMFAO right now, that post was a friggin MASTERPIECE!! Thanks for the insight/entertainment and for putting that yahoo in his place.

PORKY!! AH HA HA HAAAAH!!!!

And getagrip - practice what you preach and get a grip yourself. Its obvious you're just here to stir up the pot. If you still truly believe a word of that jaded online only "publication" then keep your money in your pocket and go about your business elsewhere.

Oh, and ASD has been shut down?? Really?? Did you swing by the place and the doors were locked? Do me a big favor and call customer service and ask them why they're still answering the phones. I'd love to hear the answer.

We all know what's going on there and we don't need Captain Obvious to save the day. If you're so content in your own self righteousness, go play with it in traffic and leave the big dogs on the porch.

14. MrWizard

MrWizard New Member

"Page -2-
    pay to its "investors'" for relinquishing their funds. Because ASD was creating no significant
    new wealth by selling advertising to purchasers outside of its investor-members, the only wealth
    gained by any participant and Bowdoin was wealth lost by other participants."

This is from: United States Attorney's Office
    District of Columbia
    Jeffrey A. Taylor
    United States Attorney
    PRESS RELEASE
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE USAO Public Affairs
    Tuesday, August 5, 2008 (202) 514-6933
    www.usdoj.gov/usao/dc
    United States files civil forfeiture compliant against proceeds
    of alleged massive internet-based wire fraud scheme

I cant wait till these fools eat crow. Members of ASD are business people. What do they mean "No New Wealth", If you get someone to make purchases from your website that's new wealth!
    Because you walk into a store does that mean your going to purchase something that day? Maybe your "window shopping". The internet is so huge many "surfers" visits several sites prior to making a purchase. Its just smarter shopping.

My prayers are with the ASD family and its members as we all go though this together!!!