Tupperware

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by eaglegene, May 11, 2011.

1. happywife Gold Member

Thanks! I was hoping that was still the case. Glad to hear it.

Blessings,
    Angie
  2. eaglegene Member

Were still doin fairly well in the Tupperware biz. I now work fulltime in a 5 building apartment complex and have been putting out flyers to drum up some business. So far we have gotten a handful of orders and hopefully more to come. I have also been dropping off flyers and catalogs at the laundramat and most any other bulltin board here in the local area such as the post office, convenience stores etc etc. Anyone else have any marketing ideas?
  3. Just2EZ Gold Member

eaglegene: Anyone else have any marketing ideas?

Have you tried local classifieds offering free Tupperware for hosting a party?
    I think ads in the paper or on craigslist for hostesses would work well.
    Don't recall seeing Tupperware ads too often and repetition is the key.
    Keep putting it in front of people till they have to have it eventually.
    Put a picture of Crystal on your ads and it should help sell more.
    More ads, more places = more referrals.
  4. Yeoch Member

eaglegene: Yes they still replace their products free as long as the damage is from normal everyday wear and tear.
    One thing nice about Tupperware is its lifetime replacement over normal wear and tear.

In my country, I can see reps set up a table at various wet markets in the morning, where housewives buy their fresh goods. Or in food centres.

Bye
  5. Raief New Member

Yeoch
    Hi Yeoch,

i did not know that you were a member here. It is great to see you out and about. gregw2 sends his hellos.

And Tupperware is a very good product. It has been for many years. I have never marketed it but I know of a few women who have.
  6. Raief New Member

Yeoch
    Hi Yeoch,

I did not know that you were a member here. It is great to see you out and about. gregw2 sends his hellos.

And Tupperware is a very good product. It has been for many years. I have never marketed it but I know of a few women who have.
  7. maddigrimmi089 New Member

My grandma, often orders tupperware before when I was in grade school, she love collecting tupperware and up until now, the collection of tupperware is in her cabinet even though she migrated in Calgary.

[Link removed - Admin]
  8. eaglegene Member

Thats awsome. My fiance and I have a nice collection of Tupperware too and we use all of it. My latest addiction is their pasta maker. It works fantastically!!!!