two cool free methods to get quality backlinks per day...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by aniket, Dec 2, 2011.

1. aniket

aniket New Member

i am sure many here must be using this service but still i ll share since i didnt find it while searching here.. this service is social monkee and backlinkskingdom.....both are created by same guys....and provide some excellent backlinks for free..

social monkee-- The links come from social bookmarking sites that they own and control. They have purchased 100 domains and installed 100 social bookmarking sites on 1 unique ips, all c-class unique, most of them at the moment are even A and B class unique on servers around the world!

All links submitted are do follow backlinks and are FREE... you can submit to 25 sites per day..for free..

also it takes very less time on your part to submit..

backlinkskingdom--- this is another free service to submit 1 article with one link to fifteen sites everyday instantly...

of course there are some upgrades where you can submit to lot more sites but i guess the free package is good enough to get a good mix of backlinks... as google loves variety....

i use its free package as an add on to my other backlinking strategies

you can have a look into my website below to know more details...
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I'll have to check out socialmonkee ... I like to use socialAdr for mine and I do use the lowest paid option at this time.
  3. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

I'm starting to question the quality of those backlinks and backlinks in general. I would still stick to the quality PR8 and above and .gov/.edu backlinks only. Those offer the most quality in my opinion.
  4. I have belonged to SocialMonkee since their launch, but I am too doubting the quality of the backlinks. None seem to show up.
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

To be honest, I used to do a lot of link building a few years ago. Although this is a good strategy to get some traffic to your site for free every week, I would still recommend PAID advertising like PPC.
  6. gowriter

gowriter Member

I signed up to Social Monkee about a week and a half ago. I love it. I'm seeing one of my pages climb the ranks right now.

If you optimize your pages properly, and you use a good backlinking strategy, you can get your page to rank.

Just be sure that the keyword you choose isn't too competitive, like one with 3,000 backlinks on it, because that could take months before you get your page to rank. Maybe years.

I've never tried Colin Kilnkert's Backlinks Kingdom. Maybe I ought to check that out, too.
  7. bakana25

bakana25 New Member

talfighel: To be honest, I used to do a lot of link building a few years ago. Although this is a good strategy to get some traffic to your site for free every week, I would still recommend PAID advertising like PPC.
    Why pay for what you can get for free? PPC is a second stage strategy. After your site has started generating a healthy profit, you can add PPC to give it a boost.
  8. sunnyblue

sunnyblue New Member

The thing is we should use multiple method of link building for better result.
  9. jamess

jamess Member

My favorite way to build back links are article submission and blog update with fresh and unique contents..
  10. SocialMonkee is not free anymore. Nowadays you have to pay $7 - one-time though. For this basic version you can submit one link a day and you'll get about 25 backlinks over a three day time-span.

It's just one small piece in my backlinking strategy.
  11. Heaven K

Heaven K New Member

ha, I see that this post was really old and people still dig it up...Link building right now have to be more carefully than ever or you can end up in Sandbox
  12. I agree that you have to know what you are doing. But many people are just too scared and make it way to complicated in my opinion. It's really not that difficult!
  13. Bradshaw

Bradshaw New Member

I don't believe this at all! If you ever stop your PPC campaign your traffic will also stop and be moved off Google, however if you do your own SEO correctly you are constantly getting free visitors and will move up in search results!

Thanks aniket will give these a try.
  14. Bradshaw

Bradshaw New Member

15. marven_s

marven_s New Member

Yes I am using socialmonkee, its a great tool for creating links. but need to wait for 9 days to get the report of 100 bookmarking backlinks :(