typeinternational.com - BIG question!

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by eyeinglife, Mar 1, 2006.

1. TIVICTIM

TIVICTIM New Member

DO NOT ATTEMPT JOIN "TYPE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM". THIS IS BIG SCAM!!!

I am one their victim. I feel I have to share with about them in order to not spread their victims.

Typeinternational, Robert Bell([email protected]) leads this most suspicious, dishonest, biggest scam online company.

I WORN YOU WHOEVER READ THIS FORUM NOW!!!

If you are interested in and curious about them, GO TO BBB, Just type "TYPEINTERNATIONAL" you will get all reports showing the worst rating, Robert Bell created the same name company in everywhere, CA, AZ , WA, or OH. They all got "F" rating.

Still curious?
    Send me personal email. I will give you all my log in information. I signed up as combo member so you can see all programs and what exact assignments you will have to do, which are 99% only placing ads. All programs are the same and just placing ads. Nothing different!!! The requirements are insane. For example, you will have to compile or place ads 100-500 websites to get $20. How long you think to finish these assignments? Do you have enough free time to do that for only $20? They also require monthly fee between $10-$30, which does not make sense at all.

None of customer services are professional but rude, no time manner and Robert Bell sent me email and called me "you are liar"

PLEASE DO NOT WAIST YOUR PRECIOS TIME AND MONEY!!!
  2. rauteboy

rauteboy New Member

scamfreezone.org is also a scam.
  3. bananyuks

bananyuks New Member

thanks so much for this! i'm thinking about working with this company as well but wanted to check out anything I could about it first. I'd really like to know if you hear anything else from them.
  4. spearpoint87

spearpoint87 New Member

I can't believe I signed up with these people without reading any reviews with them first! I just signed up with them...they said 24 hours...then a big whopping NOTHING. I didn't even get a chance to take a crack at the assignments! WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT BUY FROM TYPEINTERNATIONAL!

You will loose your money! You will buy their product and get nothing in return! You will give them money for nothing! Hey wait a minute...didn't they use to call that theft??

Kevin
  5. goldensun

goldensun New Member

I did a big mistake. I signed with Typeinternational without searching about the company. It is a scam . Is there a possibility to work from home without being cheated?
  6. mubashir

mubashir New Member

hi all
    typeinternational.com send me a bouncing cheque can i file a case in fbi.gov or not can any body tell me it is possible to file a case help me
  7. dipankar

dipankar New Member

Typeinternational Admin. Sat, Nov 3, 2007 at 9:47 PM
    Reply-To: [email protected]
    To: Dipankar pal
    Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
    If people do the work per our instuctions and they are paid 2 times a month.If they do not follow instructions then they do not get paid as we do not get paid for the work.If members would spend more time doing the work the right way and not complaining to Forums they would make money.The only ones complaining are lazy Americans who are scared of work.95% of our payouts go to other Countries with a better work ethic. Robert.
    THAT WAS ROBERT BELL(MAY BE) HIMSELF MAKING A COUNTER REPLY WHEN I SHOWED HIM(MAY BE) THE LINK TO THIS FORUM!
  8. Voyager

Voyager New Member

Respect all readers,
    Lemme tell you one honest and 100% accurate tale about TypeInternational.
    I'm a 22 years old IT professional from Serbia.
    I joined TypeInternational more than a month ago. I payed 58 dollars for the Basic Typist position and 10 more dollars for the personal webpage every member has to have. After a week I recived everything I need in order to start and I started. The first thing I had to do is the New Member Assignment. It has to be done by all new members in order to continue doing the rest of the assignments. The system is not bad, you have the welcome page where you have the links to the forum, assignments board, tutorials, etc., you have the commision page where you see all your results and information regarding your assignments and you have your stats page on which you can trace and monitor your earnings and payment history. OKay, that is okay.
    Now the new mamaber assignment or NMA. It says that you have to post the AD which they give you on 150 classified AD sites. Just to mention, every NMa is different and it's always changing. This one was mine. And they have the rules. The rules are that you cannot post on CGI sites, Becanada and CFM sites. Also, you cannot post two times on the same domain. They have the whole phylosophy concerning the networked sites. You have to place the Ad they give you, together with the link of your member webpage. And I started. People....it's exausting ! I worked 7 days, 10 hours a day ! Among the classified sites list that they give you, more than 70% are not functional links. So you have to really waste your time in sorting out the working from non-working sites, and you have to search for more classified sites. You have to watch out that you don't place 2 times on the same domain which is extreamly hard rule because who is gonna remember every website among those 150 sites you placed an AD on. But, I was smart enough and as I found a working site I would place an AD on it and write it to a notepad file which I named Classified AD sites, which will I use for the later assignments. You can use those same sites in the next assignment, it's important that you don't use the same site more than 1 time in one assignment. Also, it took me a lot of time because you have to sign-up on most of those sites, and the worst thing is that some sites have rated TypeInternational as a scam so they banned any posts containing anything related to them. And okay, I thought. After I finish this NMA I will have a full list of 150 working sites and I will be signed-up on all of them so the next time will be easier and I will just rush through them. And after a lot of pain I finished the NMA. I sent it, but after one day I read at my commision page that it was rejected. They don't tell you where did you made a mistake or how, they only write you for example "November NMA asks for 1 ad per domain, no CGI sites, and ADs to be placed on related sites.".
    Whoa, great ! And I started searching for the errors in my assignment. Oh boy, some of the sites have the same IP address but have the different name, some of them has the similar name but are different IP addresses, etc..Chaos, total chaos ! I found a couple of errors and I corrected them and I sent my assignment again. It was rejected again. Now I became really angry and I wrote a few mails to them asking them to tell me where did I make a mistake ? Because I didn't know what else to search for, I dunno what is a mistake for them. I started searching again, but this time I used DNS lookup tool to diferentiate between the domains. People, I'm an IT professional and I know what are the same and what are the different domains. I got and answer from them after a few mails and they told me where did I make a mistake...it was only one mistake, tiny mistake. But as I found out using DNS lookup, it wasn't only one. The worst thing is that they don't know how to differentiate between domains, as well. So I corrected everything and sent it again. That is the last time, if your assignment gets rejected for the 3rd time you have to do it again all over. But after a week of waiting it was accepted. They have the right to hold your assignment for 21 days untill they proccess it, so I only had to wait. In the meantime I started working on the 1st assignment for November. Every month you have 5 assignments, plus one bonnus assignment, and some special assignments. The NMA holds 15$ if you finish it, and those 5 regular assignments holds 20$ each. But, the regular assignments differ from the NMA. I started doing the first regular assignment. The assignments differ only in the AD you are placing. The rules for the regular assignments are: you have to place that AD on 100 classifieds AD sites, 30 message boards, 20 safelists, 20 optin groups and 30 traffic generators which give more than 1000 credits on startup. Yeah. Just to mention, every month the rules are different and the assignments are changing. So if you do it, you get 20$ for each. So I started doing the 1st regular assignment while my NMA was accepted. I've done the first part with the classified sites very quickly, in 3 days, 3 hours a day. Because I already had my list of sites that work and on which I'm signed up. The safelists and optin groups weren't hard also, it's easy to find the list of them, and I did that in 2 days, 3 hours a day. That's 6 days. For the traffic generators I needed more 2 days, 5 hours a day to finish them. That's round 8 days of work, round 4 hours a day, for one regular assignment which carries 20$.
    Oh yes, they also have the assignment processing fee which is 5$ per assignment, so you practically earn 10$ for the NMA, and 15$ for the each regular assignment...and you have the personal webpage fee which is 15$ a month. And after 8 days I finished the 1st regular assignment and I sent it. After a few days of waiting, just yesterday, I found out that my 1st assignment got rejected...now that was too much. The reason ? "November assignment 1 asks for 1 ad per domain, no CGI sites, and ADs to be placed on related sites.". The same again. And I used the same list of sites which I used in my corrected version of NMA which was accepted. Maybe there was one tiny mistake, but they are so strict and they cannot forgive anything, the whole assignment drops in the water. And the new rule came as well in the meantime ! The submission dates ! For november, the latest date by which you can submit the November assignments is the 12th of November, and for December is the 10th of December. That practically means that I have 12 days in November to do all of the assignments and 10 days in December for all of the December assignments. But they thought quickly and they have put that the Nov and Dec assignments be the same. But doesn't matter !
    After all, I made a calculation. By the end of this year 2007, no matter how hard I tried and how much I worked, I'll manage to finish only some of the regular assignments. I won't have time to start any special assignment which carries more than 20$, nor any other. In the end, till the end of the year 2007. I'll earn no more than 80$. So, 80$ in total during the October, November and December, when I assume the assignment processing fee and the monthly subscription for the personal webpage.
    So, I decided to quit. I think that they didn't deliver what they promiced. On their website, they say that the Basic Typist position can earn up to 1000$ a month. But the sad reality is that you can earn no more than 80$ a month, plus you need one month before that to finish the NMA and compile all the lists and everything you need to do the rest of the assignments. So, you need 2 months after you start to earn 80$. Really sad.
    I wrote a letter to the president of TypeInternational Robert Bell and asked for the full refund of my money. I'm waiting for the answer. When I payed for the start-up, the payment company on my cradit card statement was ScamFreeZone.Com, which is also owned by Mr.Bell. So, I'm expecting that scamfreezone.com refunds my money.
    Mr.Bell told me in one e-mail that the only co
    mplaints come from the lazy Americans and deadbeats. But no. The sad reality is that it's not just Americans. It's the human rewarding system which asks for something after a hard and tremendous work. After all, I love American people very much. [​IMG]
    I'm not saying that they are a scam. There really are the assignments and the resources for the workers, and they really pay. But the submission dates which are a nonsense, the rules and polices which only makes things and life more bitter, and the tremendous ammount of work needed to just stand on your feet within that system is really too much, and I, as an IT professional who is used to get payed good cash after the hard work, cannot continue and cannot accept that because I'm not a slave. There are indeed people that work really hard in this company and that earn 100$ or 200$ a month, I dunno maybe more, and they are satisfied, but it really depends on the standard of life you used to live with. I think that TypeInternational is for the poorer people and I think that TI system can work okay in the countries where the work ethics is at that level and where the working souls are cheap.
    For me, it's just not enough for my rewarding system to get through.

I think that I managed to share with you the real truth about TypeInternational and that I managed to show that company in the real light, not positive nor negative, but as it is, from my experience.

I whish all of you the Good Health and,
    Love is the law, love under Will !

Milan Putnik
    Microsoft IT Professional
  9. Voyager

Voyager New Member

P.S.
    I'm now without a job, and I still didn't find any online income opportunity. And I still didn't earn 250$ which I told to myself that I have to earn in order to make some of my dreams come true. Please, if anybody knows about any online job which I could do from home and which covers all the world including my country and which doesn't ask for any startup fees, tell me.
    I will be very glad !
  10. Voyager

Voyager New Member

I want to inform all of you that TypeInternational opened a new position called Home Typist. It's much easier, there are no any of those rules that make like harder and it's much better paied. I returned and continued working for them, because this position is just the right thing in the right time !
    I suggest anybody who have time and really want to work to try it out. You get 15 cents per AD placed. Unlimited income potential people !

Cheers !

Milan Putnik
  11. rsarita79

rsarita79 New Member

Am really sorry for all you guys who got lost their money in this scam-typeinternational.com. Am lucky that i googled them and found several complaints and changed my mind. I searched scamfreezone first, though they have listed them as scamfree site. Interestingly, i also got a reply that 'it is the only legitimate site they know of and it is around for 8 yrs'. Moreover in the scamfree site they have mostly listed companies that expect us to pay for joining them. So it makes me wonder the credibility of scamfreezone itself.
  12. rajesh99in

rajesh99in New Member

Ihave been working with this company(type intrnational) since 2004 and am getting regular payment, as far as my knowledge, type international company is the most reputed and relevant company which gives their customers good income opportunity. Allegations have been made by those who are rivals and those who are cheating the company by imitating others work. I request all those who want to earn a reasonable income, then join with ti
    cheers,

[Post edited. Please do not SHOUT. We can hear you - Admin]
  13. 4everzoned

4everzoned New Member

Well, this is what I saw on their site:

Contact Typeinternational

Address: 1101 S Ellsworth Rd Unit 270 Mesa Arizona USA 85208

Email: [email protected]

Funny coincidence, I happen to live at 2550 S Ellsworth Rd Mesa, AZ 85209. I'm a few miles past the freeway in a bit nicer neighborhood, but I go to the gas station over there sometimes.

There are no business at 1101-right past the gas station is only old houses and trailers. If there is a business right there I doubt it..but also Unit out here means usually an older, retired pre-manufactured community, as I live in one also and it's called a unit. Our businesses out here have suite #s and not unit #s..and I could drive past the place and see for sure, but I don't really have to because it just all seems like a scam to me.
  14. cashablanca

cashablanca New Member

please very careful with typeinternational because my friends who work to this company never got paid and the links they were giving doesn't work.if you are already a member of typeinternational be very careful on your comments and don't ever question them because that is enough reason for them to deactivate your account.this happened to my friend and advised us not to go on with typeinternational.the website freescamzone.org is actually owned by typeinternational.what a deceptive move?be very careful.
  15. kelvinhateti

kelvinhateti New Member

it is nothing but a big scam, i bought myself a lesson. this company didn't delivery it's promise. nothing will happen after payment no matter how long you wait. so do not even attempt joinning typeinternational. i personally sent robert email for more detail regards of work and signning up account number. he simply reply "dont worry about it"

Dont join this company and dont believe "start working today"
    it is a setup. please read other bad comment about typeinternational.
  16. quad

quad New Member

have you been paid? voyager
  17. darkpriestess

darkpriestess New Member

once again, this forum saves me money!
  18. AsaDG

AsaDG New Member

Hello everybody!

My name is Asa and I'm from Iceland.

Since there are so many programs out there that you can promote for free I would never pay to help sell someone elses product. On the other hand I would pay for information that could help me succeed promoting products (Not just one product).
    I'm very sorry that people have been losing money on typeinternational but I'm also glad that you post a warning here to prevent that others trust the site like you did.
    I'm also a bit curious about the payments from them, where do they come from (or where are they supposed to come from)? Are you promoting through a bank or directly through their site?
  19. mibellopuente

mibellopuente New Member

I am a Filipino and I am not a member of type international, I am an ordinary entrepreneur who owns a BPO business. My cousin is a member though, and I saw the checks that came in as her payment from TI.

Having read their terms and conditions which clearly states that all work is subject for quality assurance assessment, meaning you have to do the job correctly before you get paid. My take is this, I think the reason why some complainants are not paid, is because they have not passed the QA (quality assurance) evaluation that is set by the company. This is a monitoring system that is common to any company. It's management control. Imagine if you are the owner of the company and you pay everyone, regardless of the quality of job they put in? What do you think will happen to your company?

My suggestion is, do not rely on forums like this for you to make a decision, like any business decision, base your decisions on facts and not hearsay so you will get to an objective decision and not subjective. Interview someone who has actually done TI job, or better yet, meet with that person and assess the person. It's easy to post complaints and grudges in forums like this, to air their grievance against a company. A person who is disgruntled will always be emotional and use forums like this to air their grievance. You wouldn't know exactly what happened why they were not paid simply because you are only getting the perspective of the complainant without hearing the other party's perspective. So, weigh both sides, find out from the disgruntled members why they were not paid, by probing, and talk to those who says that they were paid, as well. Consider all factors and not merely on what the so called "victims" say.

I, too, is in the process of evaluating, if I want to sign up for TI or not. As an entrepreneur,before I make a business decision such as signing up for TI, I used the SWOT analysis. It will give you a picture as to your potential gain and loss. Maybe if you treat this as a business and not as a job, it will give you a better perspective.

A thing to ponder that's been on my skeptical mind ... If TI is a scam how come it's been in operation for years now despite the numerous complaints?
  20. edison

edison New Member

It is is simple truth.

1. You pay them for membership. They give evrybody list of same classifieds and same ads to post.
    2. They get rich and laughing, how stupid you are.
    3. You get paid nothing or maybe peanut or two
    4. You work for free to find some more free naive idiots, like I was.
    When you find those naive idiots ( like I was ) they pay again for membership and work for free again just like

everybody else.
    5. Unfortunately, it is not crime, because , you did it volunterly
    6. It is huge scam, mostly in India , Pakistan, Indonesia, because those people are more naive and litle behind in

understanding scams.
    7.They want you to post! So post to every classifieds you know about ,about how they scamming people.
    Warn other innocent hardworking people from loosing their money.
    8. You lost with this scam, admit it - but please help the others. Write letter to TV and local radio,newspaper, local

government and post ads everywhere and WARN.
    9. This business is based on naivity of people and hope to find part time job and make little extra.
    10. Simple truth. That "little extra money" ( very huge) are making those they getting membership money
    11. Simple truth. You are helping them actually even find more naive people . AND FOR FREE !! And you even paid them for

this opportunity to work for free. haha. That is genuine business.
    12. THEY WANT YOU TO POST!!?? SO POST!! COPY THIS AND POST IT TO EVERY CLASSIFIEDS THAT THEY GAVE YOU AND ALL YOU KNOW.

SPECIALY IN INDIA, PAKISTAN, INDONESIA.... POST--POST --ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU PAID THEM FOR?