Typing Jobs

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ps18774, Jun 2, 2012.

1. ps18774

ps18774 New Member

Hi Friends !

I have a PC with Internet connection of good speed. I have done some Captcha Jobs. My typing speed is 30 wpm. I have a good knowledge of English and computer operating.

Now can any one suggest me online / ofline data entry job doing from home?

Please give me full details.

Thank You.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

If you go to the forum over at wahm dot com - there are a ton of people writing for pay. Good luck!
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Elance.com is a great website that people go to and ask writers to write articles for them. If you go there, you will see many typing jobs like article writing.
  4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Pure typing and data entry jobs are very tough to come by. And beware of any that try and charge an up front fee.

You can make some money at article writing as already suggested. Technical Writing is also a growing work at home field.
  5. JayW

JayW New Member

Check out KeyforCash or QuickTate.
  6. ps18774

ps18774 New Member

Thank You very much all of you who have replied me.
  7. Marktech

Marktech Member

Check out freelancer.com as well, a lot of different data-entry jobs, and many other types of gigs there you can bid on.
  8. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

9. Jen80

Jen80 New Member

When I first started working from home, my goal is to have a very simple job like data entry or a research, copy and paste job but that's difficult to find.

I ended up working as an online writer. I get orders or 5 articles from one client then another order of 3 articles. I got them from elance dot com.

Though they may be small projects they are good to build up your profile which will open bigger projects in the future. You really have to invest time in creating your profile.

So if you can write, you might want to give that a try as well. There are also clients that may request you to do admin tasks like data entry. Sometimes they try your English skill first.

I hope that helps. Cheers!
  10. Azmos

Azmos New Member

Hi

I'm Azman. I wish I have a good knowledge of English and computer operating like you. I know one place where you can start. You can start at www.elance.com and www.guru.com.
    I hope this may help you.

Azman
    How Stay At Home Daddy Make Money
    <Snip>
    [Post edited. Link removed - Admin]